The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comparing cats to the greatest showman 😂

Sarah could whisper and still be heard. I’d love to hear Sarah whisper. I have to turn my volume down every time she’s on screen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Comparing cats to the greatest showman 😂

Sarah could whisper and still be heard. I’d love to hear Sarah whisper. I have to turn my volume down every time she’s on screen

That's the problem with Chris cutting out the Coppa-friendly intro, you are immediately hit with a Sarah screech and it's jarring. Goes right through me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Because she’s at a school where her wannabe middle class parents pay through the nose ( via ifam daylight robbery ) for them to attend ! So the staff there have to encourage the parents to continue sending their little darlings in order to continue rake in the fees. There is no conceivable way of convincing them their kids are academically gifted so what better way to have them believe that their schooling system is working for them than to give them praise and good marks in areas where their marks are harder to disprove ! We have all seen for years now, in your words that she’s wooden AF ( bless her ) 😞 so there’s no other obvious explanation! 🙃
‘If I wannabe middle class, I’ll wannabe middle class’. You can wannabe all you wannabe Sarah - it ain’t ever gonna happen. A level drama, god forbid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did Theatre Studies as one of my A levels (and obviously drama at GCSE)
It is considered on a par with English. It’s a great deal of analysis and critical thinking of plays, scripts and books...and is far from soft I agree!

It wound me up no end that it was a “chat” for Isabelle (On camera, so staged) and Sarah took over and talked all about her!
And she did NOT do A level drama, it’s not even called that!! I don’t believe her for one second. Also the cinema...I wanted to shout at the screen 😡 piss off Sarah “it’s not our kind of film, Isla started to look at her phone” (tell her to put it away, you just spent a fortune going to the cinema, how spoilt is Isla?!) ..
Who cares what you think you uneducated thicko Sarah....WHAT ABOUT YOUR MIDDLE DAUGHTER (who has wanted to watch Cats since Christmas) WHAT ABOUT ESME?!! Sarah is the most selfish parent in the world. Gosh sorry had to shout a little there!! They just make me feel so cross! 😱

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Poor issy does enough childcare at home without school

They knew it wasn’t their kind of film - they literally said so in the blog the day before. Must have had no content so needed to do something

I’d be so annoyed if a baby was in the cinema. Why can’t one adult go and one stay home with baby (you know, Chris? Who said he didn’t want to see the film)
Sarah said that even Jace was bored and wanted to play on the floor Is she crazy? Jace is not even one year old and you thought he would understand the film and sit and watch it. I know some babies are advanced for their age but once again Sarah and Chris showing what a pair of twats they are.
I think Jace was too noisy ( which is understandable he is a baby } and they were asked to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Help! Creepy! Do something to take their minds off GCSE’s!
Well........She was devastated she missed the Mothercare sale, you know so she can buy the baby care unit some items.
Hey, Sarah guess what you make a nice tidy packet off these vlogs make an extra one, vlog shopping in Primark 😍 for baby clothes and donate them anyway even though they were not in sale problem solved 😘 and costs ya sweet FA!
You could even file those yummy receipts 👍

I would be interested to hear from the other parents with kids in that school. I know there are some on here. If those are the options for the whole year or if they've given Isabelle a 'personalised' one.
I have never heard of a secondary school around here offering 'learning support' in the form of a GCSE option. Learning support is usually a 1 to 1 ta.
If i were Lazy and Creepy, i would be wondering what i was paying out thousands of pounds a year for?
And why is that girl spending her free time doodling in a book? I have a niece and nephew the year above her and 2 nephews the year below her, and they all spend the majority of their evenings doing school work or extra curricular activities.
If i showed them her doodle book and asked them what age they thought the person doing it was they would say primary school aged.
Time to wake up Lazy, stop treating your teenager like a 10 year old, stop taking her out from school, stop disappearing over EVERY SINGLE school holiday. Let her study, you've already fucked up her childhood, don't duck up her adult life too!

Reactions: 21
Any one else notice lazy hasn’t really posted any think on Instagram or even Facebook for a while , I was looking on Instagram and notice a-lot of z listers are posting all kinds of products all lazy seems to get is small business and that’s quite limited really 🤷‍♀️ I wonder if they will be gifted any holidays this year I think they won’t 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We had a lot more to choose from back when I did myne. I was shocked to see Thier was no childcare or other tech subjects!
It's because noone pays 25 grand a yr for their kids to do childcare or media studies GCSE. They want the top tier subjects not the soft ones.

Reactions: 6
or the quality of teachers. I went to one and it was full of state school reject teachers
My youngest is in state school and has two CBEs and one MBE on the senior teaching staff. It's all free 😁🎉🎊🎉

Reactions: 7
Why should someone with less opportunities pay for someone who is arguably going to earn more than them in the future? An office worker on £20k a year have to pay more in taxes to fund the tuition fees of a Barrister who will earn six figures per year? If the Tories suddenly move the goalposts on the repayment of tuition fees they will be voted out of office. I don't understand what you mean about the Tory propaganda machine getting poor people to bully each other, they've just won by a landslide thanks to formerly working class labour seats voting in greater numbers for them.

The repayment only comes into effect once you are earning just over £25k a year and then it is only 9% of what is above that amount. Seems fair to me. Those countries in Europe that offer lower tuition fees appear to have higher rates of income tax.
Yes I suppose with countries like Germany who want an economy based on people having jobs and society wants to work for all the people, then they can afford for anybody to have free university, but since the 1980s Britain has been left with an economy based on little more than being closely linked with USA banks encouraging greed and debt so economy crashes every few years, and then they make sure only the poor are affected when economy crashes, while giving the rich tax cuts, to keep people down and not able to fight the class system we still have, where many are driven to food banks while minor royals are given free mansions and land. Our media is owned by a few rich people such as USA citizen and Tory propaganidist Murdoch, to keep the masses dumbed down by constantly forcing talentless celebs in our faces as role models, and use actors in newspapers to get the dumbed down masses riled up to be angry about poor people needing help to survive.

Since lazy and Creepy won’t give us a rant I will. My son teaches college and senior high school classes in the US. He has set office hours after classes so students can stop by if they are needing help. All students have his email and can contact him at anytime. He also helps students that are not taking his class. (A history student needs help writing a paper he will help them with the writing.) he teaches in a lower income area and has had to fight for his student so the classes are not being dumb downed. I am starting to understand the British system a little better thanks to tattle. Don’t teachers/professors have after school hours to help Izzy? If she is struggling why not get her a tutor? NO, Hell NO. Yo you lot are a very lot of smart Tattlers.
A private tutor would have to sign an NDA, of course. What with them being famous public figures 😉

• Haha
Calling now that Isabelle will release a book like pointless book where you fill it in... the ‘movies I want to see’ and sticking the album covers in etc screams of it....
Agree..I said this a few pages back. They are talking about it wayyyy too much! And Izzy has already mentioned wanting to do a "book" just after Mia fizz released hers.

Reactions: 12
The thing that Isabelle is doodling in her notebook is called a bullet journal, they’re all over Pinterest and the ideas she’s used I’ve seen on the app myself when I first started making one. One quick search and you can see all the ideas very similar to hers but more advanced and productive. Personally I don’t think they will use it to make it a business opportunity and I’m happy that she has something to do when she’s bored at home. Not sure why Sarah mentions it all the time though...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.