The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they keep buying all this tat (new clothes, rubber ducks, bedding etc) when they are about to move house?!? These aren’t essentials...surely you would wait as it looks as if they have their work cut out with what they’ve got already!

Reactions: 25
How do they manage to spend so much money on one meal? £150 for a week is a bit much but £30 just for tea is ridiculous
They should Scan & Shop as they go around, especially as their maths is so tit 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The return of the joovets! God knows why they need to buy more?! They used to buy them weekly! And clearly haven’t changed the bedding since before Xmas, scruff bags.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The return of the joovets! God knows why they need to buy more?! They used to buy them weekly! And clearly haven’t changed the bedding since before Xmas, scruff bags.
Argh Joovet makes me want to scream. Why is he saying that?! Not sure what’s worse, joovet, neckLACE, pinTERest or bits and bats. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I mean this in no way offensive or hurtful,
I genuinely mean this, Jace is going to either have a heart attack or a stroke from all the salt he eats. Fat is bad yes and he has WAY too much fat in his diet, but the salt my GOD. His little body can’t filter that much salt and I can’t help but think about his poor little heart 😟 and blood pressure! A tiny human of that size should have under 2g of salt per day and that is meant to be integrated in his meals and snacks, yet he has at least 4x this amount in his dinners alone! It may sound like I’m being dramatic here but it’s borderline child abuse. He has no say and she is basically looking after his body until he is old enough to do it himself and she’s already completely destroyed his health by not even a year old! He will have all sorts of issues by the time he’s older. I really do worry about his salt content. Why isn’t a health visitor checking in on his diet? His growth? Surely this diet he has now is all getting to his little system. Adding formula now is also taking away the ONLY healthy nutrition he was getting via breast milk! It really worries me 😫 poor baby boy
Well pointed out ! I thought it was so cute seeing him sucking on a bread stick the first time we ever saw him have anything in his mouth and didn’t think it could do much harm as I admit to not being very informed on the salt contents etc , my babies where bottle fed I tried real hard to breast feed them but maybe because my skin is like bloody tissue paper I just couldn’t get it right , my nipples where bleeding so had to switch to formula which in hindsight I regret as I now know cows milk is not meant for humans especially not human babies but I did feed them baby foods and mushed up healthier meals I made myself ! Anyway the friends I had that did breast feed lost tons of weight during the process and they all told me it was as the result of breast feeding SO WHAT HAS GONE WRONG WITH SARAH ?! 😮

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm getting Babbel adverts on Tattle now 😝
I hope Lazy appreciates all the extra GCSE information and guidance being given on here...

*sound of Lazy scritching notes with a fluffy unicorn pen in her Doris and Fred busy-mummy notebook*
Me too !!! I'm only on page 10 out of 18, I truly hope I don't have to scroll past another 8 pages of GCSE talk 😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well pointed out ! I thought it was so cute seeing him sucking on a bread stick the first time we ever saw him have anything in his mouth and didn’t think it could do much harm as I admit to not being very informed on the salt contents etc , my babies where bottle fed I tried real hard to breast feed them but maybe because my skin is like bloody tissue paper I just couldn’t get it right , my nipples where bleeding so had to switch to formula which in hindsight I regret as I now know cows milk is not meant for humans especially not human babies but I did feed them baby foods and mushed up healthier meals I made myself ! Anyway the friends I had that did breast feed lost tons of weight during the process and they all told me it was as the result of breast feeding SO WHAT HAS GONE WRONG WITH SARAH ?! 😮
My kids weren’t reared on kale and quinoa either but I like to think we had a healthy balance. I’ve ranted about it before here but Jace’s diet really is a disgrace. Babies have died from having too much salt. They give him jarred pasta sauces and they have SO much salt. Added to that I’ve never seen him with a cup or bottle of water. Their health visitor would have a fit if she saw his diet!

If she’s going to try and top him up with formula she’d be better trying it in a cup. But it doesn’t look to me like hunger is the problem with him. It’s lack of routine and too much sleep in the day. They keep him up late so he won’t wake early.

Reactions: 19
Me too !!! I'm only on page 10 out of 18, I truly hope I don't have to scroll past another 8 pages of GCSE talk 😴😴😴😴😴😴
It literally seemed like there was 98 pages of it! If any Tattler mentions GCSE choices and the merits of them ever again, I'm going to push them BACKWARDS down a hill in a wheelchair of dreams....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
My kids weren’t reared on kale and quinoa either but I like to think we had a healthy balance. I’ve ranted about it before here but Jace’s diet really is a disgrace. Babies have died from having too much salt. They give him jarred pasta sauces and they have SO much salt. Added to that I’ve never seen him with a cup or bottle of water. Their health visitor would have a fit if she saw his diet!

If she’s going to try and top him up with formula she’d be better trying it in a cup. But it doesn’t look to me like hunger is the problem with him. It’s lack of routine and too much sleep in the day. They keep him up late so he won’t wake early.
All that salt now wonder hes always crying for booby hes so thirsty not hungry

Reactions: 11
If there were a "Disappointment Ahead" road sign, I'd use it.

On a side note, this is the first time this has popped up on YT for me - maybe the COPPA rollout is slowly grinding into action?

(p.s. - yes, I'm researching bright green for ma hair :LOL::eek: )

1579043986391.png

Reactions: 9
Dear minghams here's how to reduce your food shop bill. From a self proclaimed bargain hunter.
Dont buy processed
Don't buy brands
If you go late enough shop in the reduced section for meat and you can freeze it. It will keep.
Bulk buy your meat your a family of 6 so instead of a packet of mince by a large bag or instead of 2 chicken breasts buy. A big frozen bag.
FRESH FRUIT AND VEGGIES ARE YOUR FRIEND.
FROZEN VEG IS GREAT TO HAVE ON HAND FOR STEWS
Also leftovers make amazing soup. Next day meals and jacket potato fillings
That's funny. They wouldn't know what to do with real fresh food. They would have to learn to cook. If she were a real mother/wife she would plan out her meals for the week. Go food shopping once a week and buy what you need for your meals. Honestly neither of them have real jobs there's plenty of time to go food shopping. I see there's always time to go clothes shopping, tit shopping and Costa drinking. I'm out of the house all day working my career and I always have time to cook my family a real meal. They are a mess.

Reactions: 15
£150 on weeks food shop? What the hell are they buying? There's 4 of us plus 2 cats and we spend around £65-70 a week. That's including fresh ingredients, all meat, fruit and veg etc plus cat food and cleaning products. I think money must burn a hole in their pocket

Reactions: 11
£150 on weeks food shop? What the hell are they buying? There's 4 of us plus 2 cats and we spend around £65-70 a week. That's including fresh ingredients, all meat, fruit and veg etc plus cat food and cleaning products. I think money must burn a hole in their pocket
They seem to shop daily. It blows my mind why you wouldn't do a weekly shop.

Reactions: 3
Also wouldn’t Nana love to see the girls reactions to what she buys? Couldn’t Sarah invite her round for tea to give Esme and Isla clothes she buys for them? 😢😢
Esme and Isla probably wouldn't even recognise her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Im intrested to know what the first signs of too much salt in a baby is? Or is it something that will come on suddenly?

Cinemas are Mega loud so everyone one can hear it! And to be honest if I saw the tit show family same cinema as me I would ask for it to be louder to get rid of Sarah's bloody voice moaning to bleeping camera...( sorry I'm in a bad mood done a 13hour shift with no staff, bet Sarah's just been bleeping shopping today again) by way hi sarah know you read it cant wait for your tit show to crumble so your fat arse can do a honest days work!!!🤬🤬
I would like to sit behind then in the cinema. I would kick everyone of their chairs until they turned around and then I would say Hi Creepy, hi lazy and go back to kicking the back of the chairs until my foot slipped and I kicked the back of his fat greasy beanie clad ginger dyed black head. Well that felt good. I do love having a good rant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I would like to sit behind then in the cinema. I would kick everyone of their chairs until they turned around and then I would say Hi Creepy, hi lazy and go back to kicking the back of the chairs until my foot slipped and I kicked the back of his fat greasy beanie clad ginger dyed black head. Well that felt good. I do love having a good rant.
I'm quite painfuly shy but I'd probably do a little announcement to the entire theatre about his antics. Annoying though because I wouldn't do that if the kids were there. He uses them, especially isabelle as his shield when he goes out and about. He knows there's less chance of anyone approaching him when the kids are about.

Reactions: 12
I'm quite painfuly shy but I'd probably do a little announcement to the entire theatre about his antics. Annoying though because I wouldn't do that if the kids were there. He uses them, especially isabelle as his shield when he goes out and about. He knows there's less chance of anyone approaching him when the kids are about.
I would give the kids money and tell them to go buy popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.