The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Irish so forgive me if I am mistaken, but do they live in Bradford which is a city yes ?? Why are they always in Leeds I know they are near but I've never seen them say we are just popping into Bradford for the day it is always Leeds City Center... Why so ?
Leeds is a bigger shopping destination with a variety of shops. Also they live in the edge of Bradford very near to Leeds.

Reactions: 4
Why is Chris so obsessed with tonsillitis?! Every time someone in that family shows signs of feeling ill, Dr Chris starts banging on about tonsillitis yet again. Irritates me so much. The worst was that time he said he knew one of the girls had tonsillitis because she had that ‘tonsillitis smell’. What a f*cking weirdo.
How does he know tonsillitis It could be strep throat. If strep is not treated it turns into scarlet fever which can cause brain damage, blindness or death. My girls were always coming down with it. It could be the flu. They have a baby. He is very susceptible to picking up anything with the great diet he has. The whole family can get sick as well. The flu is even no joke

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Leeds is a bigger shopping destination with a variety of shops. Also they live in the edge of Bradford very near to Leeds.
Agree about the shops, you'd struggle to spend a day in Bradford shopping. They clearly live in Bradford for one reason only and that's because it's cheap for property.

Reactions: 6
Just a theory...
.Maybe the police station blog and then being chuffed was creepy getting the all clear in AMERICA
. Maybe be selling their house because they’re off to AMERICA
.maybe the Skype calls to AMERICA where something to do with moving
.msybe his trip soon is to AMERICA house hunting
🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know just been mentioning AMERICA a lot lately
They couldn't afford to live here. Houses are very expensive. Food is very expensive. They would need jobs. No jobs for them. Don't think it's America. We don't want them!

Reactions: 10
They must be moving local if they've bothered to get izzy to pick her options

I mean Sarah to pick them for her

• Angry
Someone take Lazy's phone off her 🙄 No one gives a tit about pom-poms, ruffles and colourways, you dull mare.
She comes out with some shite - "you can't give a newborn an Easter egg" (well, YOU would, you scratty sink-estate rat) - so instead of buying a £3 Easter egg, we'll all buy a £40 blanket 👏👏👏 There must still be some iFam arse-lickers she hasn't QUITE shafted completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You know this is probably due to all the oil and grease build up in the machine from creepy Malcolms beanie. The oil coats the clothes and the water just drops straight off.
Bradford must have a colossal fatberg thanks to ole creeps 🤢
That's no way to talk about Lazy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was chris wearing Izzys camo trousers? 😂

I love that Sarah says Isla gets tonsillitis alot but also says theyre a healthy family who never get ill 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Lazy stole this off shutterstock for her crappy blankets. 'Buisinesswoman, I think not'. She needs to either stop stealing or be honest about where she is getting 'her designs' from.

ygggyub.PNG
uhuhnjk.PNG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I follow a home account on IG called comedowntothewoods and the person who runs the account just did a really interesting blog post about what being an influencer is really like. These screenshots are from the blog post. PARTICULARLY interesting in relation to the MinghAms - I wonder if they declare all gifted items to the tax man? I hadn’t really thought about that. Also thought the bit about not declaring items as gifted was relevant.
F8CFCAEF-771C-4340-A365-0EBCA4FB16E0.jpeg
BC0BB064-BD2B-469F-9304-4FB5EE69BA57.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Just watched Sarah's instas about the blankets with ruffles... Carry along my feed and see this..

Pretty much Sarah's blankets. Its an account from someone in america, tempted to message and ask where her blankets from tbh.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry to make two separate posts but I think I have found where Lazy is getting her blankets from. Scroll down. She buys them in bulk for as little as $13 and sells them for £40.

First screenshot is off the website above and the second is Lazy's Instagram story. From the photos at the bottom of the webpage it looks like they could be being made in Asian factories. She is effectively supporting slavery.
ubhubkhjkn.PNG
bbukdjwin.PNG

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Has Chris gone yet? There's a 4 day skating thing in Florida starting today so I wasn't sure. I'm assuming he is off to the two Europe ones coming up though instead.

Reactions: 4
Has Chris gone yet? There's a 4 day skating thing in Florida starting today so I wasn't sure. I'm assuming he is off to the two Europe ones coming up though instead.
Ooooo. Do you have any links or info about the Europe ones please?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.