Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Seen a lot of tattlers call Jace ‘Jason’ am I missing something? Is that his real name then??
That’s what every single person he ever meets will think, so it may as well be. ‘Jace’ is actually an old Hebrew name meaning ‘second son’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

sAvia

I cant get over that hair cut. I just cant get my head around it. It's like hes just had half a hair cut
Chris walks into the salon and shows the hairdresser a photo of a style he likes. The hairdresser looks at the photo, looks at the thinning and poorly-dyed ginger mess in front of him and bravely takes on the challenge.
"Leave the fringe 'til the end, mate. I am not sure exactly how I want it yet.", Chris says as he momentarily lifts his head up from his phone where he is constantly refreshing a certain tattle website.
The hairdresser regrets taking on this client. She should have had an early lunch or smoke break. She blinks back tears and breathes through her mouth to try to survive the foul odour which seems to grow in strength the more she moves the hairs around.
"No. Hell no! This isn't what I wanted at all!", Chris suddenly says once the back of his hair has been cut.
"Shall I.... What can I do to fix..." the hairdresser starts to say but she is rudely interrupted.
"HELL NO! I ain't payin' for this, foo! You'll be hearing from my lawyers at Levi's if you think you can charge me for this! They're the best in the country!"
The hairdresser sighs but is secretly relieved. She could insist on some sort of payment or offer to fix the man's hair but by this stage her fingers are slipping from the grease and she cannot even hold her scissors properly. The smell has permeated the entire salon and both clients and staff are making excuses to leave. Further down the street there are cats crying, people are walking on the other side of the road and old ladies are dropping like flies.
"I'm sorry you feel that way. Of course you do not have to pay for anything.", The hairdresser says as she retains all levels of professionalism.
Chris jumps out of his seat and exits the salon quickly, barely stopping as he shoves a grotty beanie on his head. A calmness sets in at the salon as the smells moves further away and becomes a horrible memory.

Boom. Free haircut. Boom. Free HALF haircut.
There's a reason he didn't vlog it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Today’s vlog annoyed me on so many levels today 🙄
Firstly poor nanna who never gets out and doesn’t have any visitors so Sarah goes once a week but she hadn’t been for 3 weeks 🤷‍♀️!!
What kind of Christmas did poor Nanna have !
I hate the way she makes out she’s so kind and caring when she hardly ever goes to see her and poor Nanna never gets invited round to see the girls or spend time with the family !!

Then she lets Nanna spend her money on the kids I would honestly be too embarrassed to take money from poor Nanna when those Ingham kids get so spoit all the time ! Sarah should be ashamed !!
Yet again poor Jace gets to spend his day stuck in the car seat or the pram !!
what about mother and toddler groups soft play baby gym clubs baby swimming !!
Take that dummy out of his mouth !! No wonder Islas teeth are so bad if she had her dummy stuck in her mouth all day and night !

Chris only now taking the Christmas bedding off the beds so you know they haven’t changed the beds in ages yet again 🤢
Oh and Sarah’s going to get new bedding today again !! Do they ever wash the bedding and put it back on ?

They have all day to do the food shop or shop online there is no way I would drag my kids around the shops after school and poor Jace has spent the day shopping yet again !! How can they even spend that much on food when they eat out ALL the time !!

oh and just because the girls repeat Thank-you Thank you when they get something brought for them doesn’t make them grateful they are just well trained parrots 🦜

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Haven't really been watching the vlogs lately as I even found then too boring to hate watch. So just looking at a random few over the last week or so.

I'm actually gobsmacked at this. Who on earth would think it's acceptable to feed their child a grease soaked, soggy, fatty, cheesy, burger bun? I can't understand why Lazy pats herself on the back for breastfeeding, yet has been feeding her child salty, fatty, shit from 4 months old. Poor boys been weaned on fast food. It's abuse

20200115_211333.png

• Sick
  • Sad

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Could be the title of today’s vlog, we met wills and Kate in Bradford. Will was especially impressed with my bladder boi tricks.🤣😂🤪
I can imagine it now... Kate fawning over Jason. Sarah chatting to William about how she understand what they're going through with the media storm as they are regulars in The Sun 🙄 Chris skulking off asking all the Royal aids for Andrews telephone number 😎😒

• Haha
  • Heart
I found the section where lazy and Isabelle were having a go at pronouncing Holocaust utterly cringeworthy and borderline bloody offensive.

“Holly cast. Holi-cust. Holocest. Aww it’s sad though. Really sad”

Stop talking inghams. Stop talking now. 🙈🤬

• Sad
  • Wow

Stephie

VIP Member
Imagine a bloke in his 40s and a beanie rocking up at the estate agents (on his blades) house hunting with a brief of '6 bedrooms, a gate and Disney windows' 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Jamhead

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice in Morrisons they said they were spending £30 a day getting bits for tea. Creeps said something like 'it's got to stop'. So they were doing a weekly shop (or a few days 🙄) and there was some discussion if it would even work out cheaper. Lazy said £150 for a weekly shop, for a family 6, so its not going to be any cheaper. You could see our A* maths whizz, trying but failing to work out if 30×7 was less or more the £150 for a week. So instead of commenting he said nothing.
They're both as thick as two short planks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Tdogtina

No offence to Isabelle but if she doesn’t struggle at school why is she sacrificing a GCSE- it’s probably all those holidays she’s been on.
Also Sarah GCSE’s ARE about stretching yourself.

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
So, anybody got any juicy GCSE stories? What did you take? What are your kids taking? How many? How did you decide? What about your parents? We’re your sciences split? Is art worth it?

• Haha
  • Heart

potato123

Chatty Member
“So we all just finished dinner and then Isla said ‘can I go in the living room’ and I was like ‘of course sweetheart’”

I’m just a little confused why she needs permission to go in the living room in her own house but ok.....

Kinda reminded me of a vlog a while ago when Isla was sick and she came home from school put her pajamas on and climbed in bed and fell asleep and Chris said something along the lines of oh she came home and got right in bed but it’s alright we’ll allow it this time

seems like the children need permission to breathe, to be honest

• Sad
  • Wow

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Hi everyone, long time lurker on this website but only just felt compelled to register and comment.
Firstly, I just don’t understand why Sarah never takes the girls to visit her nana. They were looking for things to do all weekend yet she waits until Monday when the girls are back at school to go visit her. Why could the whole family not have visited on the weekend? That poor nana is essentially buying clothes for kids she never gets to see. I bet she’d love to see them in their new outfits. Really irritates me. Surely the girls would like to visit her too?!
Secondly, Christmas was only a few weeks ago, why is Sarah buying loads of clothes for the girls? Did they not get enough at Christmas? More cheap tat to fill that house with 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

Impleo

VIP Member
Messy b*stards. OCD, my arse.

Screenshot 2020-01-15 at 17.23.07.png

Confirmed they have no house to move to. How can two adults with a questionable amount of children be so irresponsible?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I've not watched the vlog, but learning support? 🤨 As a GCSE option? Never heard of anything like it before. Most private schools I've heard of have their students doing more GCSEs than those at state schools.

From what you've all described, it sounds like Sarah doesn't really give a shit about Isabelle's education, and only pays for it as a status symbol.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Did she seriously just ask the viewers to comment down below what they think Isabelle should do re GCSE choices. It’s like the Truman show meets big brother. Poor child. She deserves a mother who’ll have this conversation with her without making it public property for cash 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Circlish

VIP Member
The trip Isabelle didn't want to go on was a trip to Belgium to see the Word War graves. I have been to Belgium myself (as an adult) and it is a very moving trip to go on. If I were Sarah, I would pay for Isabelle to go on both trips because the Belgium trip will teach her so much more than a ski trip. The ski trip is nearly triple the price of the Belgium one.

They will probably drag Isabelle away on holiday again when she returns from the ski trip.
So the 'medieval trip' was actually a trip to WW1 graves? Where did 'medieval' come into the equation in Lazy's vacuous head?

• Haha
  • Wow
I might get shot down for this but this thread has been the dullest by far in the last 18 months. That itself speaks volumes about their content. I really hope they are close to pulling the plug, they are flogging a dead horse!!!! Take the hint Inghams 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Championfirst

No better when you work there. From glassdoor, an employer review site. Mary really is perfect for the Inghams, dodgy as hell and the only company prepared to work with Chris

View attachment 72778
It's a shit hole that probably breaks many health and safety regs too! not to mention sells stock that has sat there for years! yu
Not at all surprised orders are stacked up, it's only about the money!
Just watched Sarah's instas about the blankets with ruffles... Carry along my feed and see this..

Pretty much Sarah's blankets. Its an account from someone in america, tempted to message and ask where her blankets from tbh.
She just copied the same blankets they are just called Minky cuddle blankets or baby blankets. She is thick as shit to import!
Won't pay the taxes and fees either. The patterns she showed are a stock image off websites the ones she uses are already printed on to fabric. The designs she uses are usually of the cheaper variety that's not to say the designer has not put in hours of work. Search for textile printers or small printers and embroidery shops in Bradford or Leeds. You will soon find who is making them for her. I'm still guessing family members or the same place that Shortle uses to print her tacky crap.
The designs are cheap enough to buy £1-£20 usually and include license, the textile printers sort all that out she doesn't do that she just picks the fabrics someone has shown her. Not that clever at all certainly not businesswoman of the year.
Here is a site that sells the designs she buys
That is a design she uses, calls it her own! I have that set, own the copyright license nothing stopping me making the exact same blanky and selling it on Etsy she could do bugger all about it ;)

Untitled 40.png

Yeah, Sarah, I did use this design I own the copyright to it and can give it to tattle members all of your designs in fact!
So Sarah are you paying minimum wage to get them made up or piece work? Machinists usually get paid minimum wage sadly So yeah sweatshop! Sarah's hands do not touch anything until she packs them up vacuum sealed, to save on postage you know those bags are plastic?? as is the cheap patterned bags she uses. No recycled stuff there! Etsy sellers pride themselves on being very eco-friendly, unlike this money-grabbing scum bag.
Sorry for the long post but id love to expose her "bespoke empire"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40