The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched the whole vlog, but Miss "I exclusively breastfeed" has just admitted to trying formula on Jace on many occasions.

She honestly can't keep up with her lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The book Izzy is reading The Tattooist of Auschwitz is an excellent book. It should be on all reading list.

Reactions: 17
The book Izzy is reading The Tattooist of Auschwitz is an excellent book. It should be on all reading list.
Looking at the book she held though I don't think she had read any of it. It didn't even look opened.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Todays vlog is called Isabelle is going on an amazing trip abroad!

Sarah starts the vlog from inside the car. She’s using her inside voice because Jace is asleep in the car seat. She‘s off to see nana because she’s not seen her since before Christmas. They‘re off to to the white rose shopping centre. Sarah mentions that she loves the sales in January.

Creepy is in the living room talking about the weather. He walks upstairs and mentions chores and getting the house packed up because they have to be out of the house very soon because they’re handing it over to the new buyers. Changing joovets is also on his list if he gets time. 😴

Sarah and nana have Arrived at the white rose. Nana is pushing Jace while sarah talks about the fleece nighty she got in the sale the other day.

They’re in river island now. Sarah likes some boots for Jace but can’t decide if they’re for boys or girls. She puts them back and continues looking in the girls section. She looks at some baby wet look trousers and a pink frilled sassy top. In her head I’m sure Sarah still thinks she’s shopping for baby isla. 🙄

She’s in the boys section now and looking at the boots but they’re not in the sale and Jace isn’t walking yet so she puts them back. In primark she likes some attitude lounge sets for isla when she goes to glee and says Esme will like it too.

In Claire’s accessories she‘s found a Christmas tutu and 3 sequin elf skirts and matching headbands for the girls for next Christmas.

Creepy and Isla are at home. They’re off to get Esme from school because Izzy is staying out for tea. Chris mentions he’s done 4 hours of sorting and tidying. 😴

Sarah has now dropped nana back home. Jace is screaming so she sings twinkle twinkle little star. I can’t see Jace but I’m guessing he’s looking for his ear defenders. She’s off to meet Chris so they can do a Morrisons shop. 😴 It’s super, duper windy so creepy runs to get in the car incase his beanie blows off and flips up the comb over.

In Morrisons and Chris mentions the weather again and Isla skates across the isle. 😴

Still in Morrisons and Chris is wondering who names storms and then wooohooo‘s because cream eggs are back in stock. 🙄 Chris says they’re doing a week/few days shop because they usually spend a fortune by shopping daily Sarah butts in and says she usually spends £30 a day and then wonders if that’s a lot. 😴

creepy puts a whole box full of cream eggs in the trolley. Sarah says “No way! No way!” and puts them back on the shelf. She‘ll probably go back for them when the camera is off. Chris is now drooling over a Cadbury cream egg cook book. Just stop it creepy. I doubt Cadbury are going to be sending you any freebies. Those days are gone.

Back home and Sarah is saying that the big shop was a lot more expensive than the £30 a day one but they needed toiletries for the 3 bathrooms “eckcetra eckcetra” 😴 She‘s bought Jace two bottles of SMA formula milk because she’s not had more than two hours sleep in nine months and she’s desperate for sleep. 🙄 She says he woke up sixteen times in the night.

Sarah is surprising Isla with a new dress that nana has bought for her. Isla screeches and jumps up and down. Sarah is now surprising her with the outfit she bought her from primark. Sarah notices this is Esmes outfit because she must have left Islas in the car. Esme is now sitting on the floor while Sarah surprises her with the same outfits as Isla. She also gets a onesie that Sarah found in the sale.

Isabelle is sat in bed on her laptop. Sarah says she comes bearing very good news for her. She tells her she managed to change trips and Isabelle is now going on the ski trip with school. Isabelle explains what happened and that she would rather go on the ski trip instead of the history trip (sarah joins in and mentions that Isabelle still loves history though.) Isabelle mentions that I bet the teachers think she’s a pain so Sarah says “no dad thinks you’re a pain because the ski trip deposit is the price of the history trip. Sarah goes on about the history trip being half the price of the ski trip. Creepy still controlling all the money his children are earning I see. I notice he has no problems treating himself to things. 🙄

Sarah’s lay on Isabelles bed saying she and Isabelle have been working on some ideas for teen and me. It’s something that’s not a blanket. They show a sneak peek and I can’t make out what is is but it looks like a bum bag. (fanny pack.) or a bag with teen and me written on it the front. I’m guessing all the ‘adult’ ifam will be rushing out to buy that. 👀🙄

Isabelle shows a book she’s reading about the holocaust.

They slag of cats again and Sarah mentions all the ifam have said it’s ‘mega loud.’ So Sarah will be emailing the cinema to complain. She ends the vlog cackling. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Not watched the whole vlog, but Miss "I exclusively breastfeed" has just admitted to trying formula on Jace on many occasions.

She honestly can't keep up with her lies.
We need a face-palm reaction just for this thread.

Sarah starts the vlog from inside the car. She’s using her inside voice because Jace is asleep in the car seat. She‘s off to see nana because she’s not seen her since before Christmas. They‘re off to to the white rose shopping centre. Sarah mentions that she loves the sales in January.

Creepy is in the living room talking about the weather. He walks upstairs and mentions chores and getting the house packed up because they have to be out of the house very soon because they’re handing it over to the new buyers. Changing joovets is also on his list if he gets time. 😴

Sarah and nana have Arrived at the white rose. Nana is pushing Jace while sarah talks about the fleece nighty she got in the sale the other day.

They’re in river island now. Sarah likes some boots for Jace but can’t decide if they’re for boys or girls. She puts them back and continues looking in the girls section. She looks at some baby wet look trousers and a pink frilled sassy top. In her head I’m sure Sarah still thinks she’s shopping for baby isla. 🙄

She’s in the boys section now and looking at the boots but they’re not in the sale and Jace isn’t walking yet so she puts them back. In primark she likes some attitude lounge sets for isla when she goes to glee and says Esme will like it too.

In Claire’s accessories she‘s found a Christmas tutu and 3 sequin elf skirts and matching headbands for the girls for next Christmas.

Creepy and Isla are at home. They’re off to get Esme from school because Izzy is staying out for tea. Chris mentions he’s done 4 hours of sorting and tidying. 😴

Sarah has now dropped nana back home. Jace is screaming so she sings twinkle twinkle little star. I can’t see Jace but I’m guessing he’s looking for his ear defenders. She’s off to meet Chris so they can do a Morrisons shop. 😴 It’s super, duper windy so creepy runs to get in the car incase his beanie blows off and flips up the comb over.

In Morrisons and Chris mentions the weather again and Isla skates across the isle. 😴

Still in Morrisons and Chris is wondering who names storms and then wooohooo‘s because cream eggs are back in stock. 🙄 Chris says they’re doing a week/few days shop because they usually spend a fortune by shopping daily Sarah butts in and says she usually spends £30 a day and then wonders if that’s a lot. 😴

creepy puts a whole box full of cream eggs in the trolley. Sarah says “No way! No way!” and puts them back on the shelf. She‘ll probably go back for them when the camera is off. Chris is now drooling over a Cadbury cream egg cook book. Just stop it creepy. I doubt Cadbury are going to be sending you any freebies. Those days are gone.

Back home and Sarah is saying that the big shop was a lot more expensive than the £30 a day one but they needed toiletries for the 3 bathrooms “eckcetra eckcetra” 😴 She‘s bought Jace two bottles of SMA formula milk because she’s not had more than two hours sleep in nine months and she’s desperate for sleep. 🙄 She says he woke up sixteen times in the night.

Sarah is surprising Isla with a new dress that nana has bought for her. Isla screeches and jumps up and down. Sarah is now surprising her with the outfit she bought her from primark. Sarah notices this is Esmes outfit because she must have left Islas in the car. Esme is now sitting on the floor while Sarah surprises her with the same outfits as Isla. She also gets a onesie that Sarah found in the sale.

Isabelle is sat in bed on her laptop. Sarah says she comes bearing very good news for her. She tells her she managed to change trips and Isabelle is now going on the ski trip with school. Isabelle explains what happened and that she would rather go on the ski trip instead of the history trip (sarah joins in and mentions that Isabelle still loves history though.) Isabelle mentions that I bet the teachers think she’s a pain so Sarah says “no dad thinks you’re a pain because the ski trip deposit is the price of the history trip. Sarah goes on about the history trip being half the price of the ski trip. Creepy still controlling all the money his children are earning I see. I notice he has no problems treating himself to things. 🙄

Sarah’s lay on Isabelles bed saying she and Isabelle have been working on some ideas for teen and me. It’s something that’s not a blanket. They show a sneak peek and I can’t make out what is is but it looks like a bum bag. (fanny pack.) or a bag with teen and me written on it the front. I’m guessing all the ‘adult’ ifam will be rushing out to buy that. 👀🙄

They slag of cats again and Sarah mentions all the ifam have said it’s ‘mega loud.’ So Sarah will be emailing the cinema to complain. She ends the vlog cackling. 🙄
Sarah, We know you read here. Your 9 month old child needs a routine, he needs to be in bed and asleep by 730/8pm. He needs scheduled naps now and healthy food like fruit and vegetables and then maybe youll find he sleeps during the night.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cinemas are Mega loud so everyone one can hear it! And to be honest if I saw the tit show family same cinema as me I would ask for it to be louder to get rid of Sarah's bloody voice moaning to bleeping camera...( sorry I'm in a bad mood done a 13hour shift with no staff, bet Sarah's just been bleeping shopping today again) by way hi sarah know you read it cant wait for your tit show to crumble so your fat arse can do a honest days work!!!🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not going to lie today’s vlog annoyed me. They were complaining about izzy’s ski trip deposit and the amount. Isn’t she the one that made the money in the first place to go in her parents pocket? Sarah can spend thousands of pounds exploiting her kids in b and m but something to do with school it’s an issue

Reactions: 31
Not going to lie today’s vlog annoyed me. They were complaining about izzy’s ski trip deposit and the amount. Isn’t she the one that made the money in the first place to go in her parents pocket? Sarah can spend thousands of pounds exploiting her kids in b and m but something to do with school it’s an issue
Exactly normal people have to do over time etc to pay for things they just have to cickabit and moan to a camera

Reactions: 7
I might get shot down for this but this thread has been the dullest by far in the last 18 months. That itself speaks volumes about their content. I really hope they are close to pulling the plug, they are flogging a dead horse!!!! Take the hint Inghams 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My guess is, with all the screeching and cackling that goes on in that family, they've all gone deaf. That's why they couldn't hear the film.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet they were asked to leave the cinema because Jace was screaming....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe they couldn’t pronounce the holocaust. So so embarrassing ☹

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel like the history trip would have been alot more benificial for Izzy than skiing.

Reactions: 23
So the 'medieval trip' was actually a trip to WW1 graves? Where did 'medieval' come into the equation in Lazy's vacuous head?
Same as the HollaCast (holocaust)

is she actually that thick or just trolling us? At this point Im not sure

Think the secret teen and me thing is a makeup or toiletries bag.

Reactions: 19
They had no limit Secret Santa (where creepy bought lazy a mac pro) but they dont want to spring for a school ski trip?

Ass. Holes.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.