The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they couldn’t afford some 6 bed lavish gated property when they were at the height of their so called ‘fame’ then there’s no way in hell they could ever afford it now!

Reactions: 21
If they couldn’t afford some 6 bed lavish gated property when they were at the height of their so called ‘fame’ then there’s no way in hell they could ever afford it now!
Give it time- they will set up a go fund me for their ifam to donate to!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#79: The Disney-esque windows are now just a pipe dream, the end is in sight for this pair of has-beens.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, I for one can’t wait for them to move into rented accommodation. And with that in mind...

The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy.

😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Here’s a title for you - “if only their future was as bright as creepys shiny face.”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Total crap, spent so long “trying” to find a picture of the kitchen. You would have it saved to look at again and again if it was a dream kitchen. And if you went to view it surely if you knew it was the one you would take photo’s..cannot wait to see where they end up!

Reactions: 14
Give it time- they will set up a go fund me for their ifam to donate to!
And the sad thing is they would and they would use credit cards to donate too. 🤦‍♀️🙅‍♀️😪

Total crap, spent so long “trying” to find a picture of the kitchen. You would have it saved to look at again and again if it was a dream kitchen. And if you went to view it surely if you knew it was the one you would take photo’s..cannot wait to see where they end up!
Down Bradford Council offices with children with matted uncut hair, who don't have time to daily shower or bath.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They contradicted themselves a very lot didn't they, Disney windows and Disney kitchen these 2 seriously are on another planet.
They could big it up all they liked because they knew we would never see it and never be able to disprove their ridiculous lies. I’m sure it had a stable, duck moat and acres of land too, just a shame we can’t see it to verify it all. How’s about that then, what a stroke of luck.

Ingham Family #79 They are stuck between a rock and a hard place....hey maybe they could live there!

Last edited:
I watched the Goth Mom reaction video and can't believe how much Chris and Sarah were slagging off their house :ROFLMAO: Why on earth would you advertise to the world that the rooms are small, there's no storage and that the new houses being built have a better layout? Absolute fuckwits.

I'm a very lot interested in seeing what price they accepted seeing as how there's a very similar new build advertised for 20k less than theirs.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I watched the Goth Mom reaction video and can't believe how much Chris and Sarah were slagging off their house :ROFLMAO: Why on earth would you advertise to the world that the rooms are small, there's no storage and that the new houses being built have a better layout? Absolute fuckwits.

I'm a very lot interested in seeing what price they accepted seeing as how there's a very similar new build advertised for 20k less than theirs.
I cant get over your avatar lol

Reactions: 2
The ingham family #79
They’ve had to sell their home and find something cheap to rent, but it’s got NOTHING to do with the messages chris sent!

Reactions: 18
I'll raise you. I'm going for £19.99

That kitchen was from the house that had already been built. The one they found, viewed and put an offer on the day before they sold their house. Then the person who built that house sold it to his friend. Then n offered them a plot for him to build them a house. So confusing because it's all lies. As many have said they have no house(they confirmed this now) they will never have another house because its all rental from here babyyyy x
I will raise you 25.99
The story makes no sense because they are lying. It's double talk. That's what people do when they lie. Their toddler ifam are never going to understand their fairytale and they know it. It's again their attempt to add adult content. Fail...

Reactions: 7

The house does have a bit of a wanky layout but it could be so much more liveable, if they'd bought furniture that fit. Im surprised anyone would want to buy it when they really dont make the best use of the space.

Also when are they going to all sit down in that dining room for a meal together, that baby has never been in that room as far as im aware. Just plonked wherever they fancy in the kitchen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.