The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So somebody comments on here that she's been quiet on social media and you can see it's the beginning of the end.
And up she pops like a bad smell on Instagram apologising for not being on for a while.
But she doesnt read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it me or are they getting a very lot more hate comments on their videos now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So I say it’s all over and their not on socials ... que 10 mins of insta stories from lazy half hour later...
HI witch 👋🏻
(They deffo don’t read hers tho. Hell no)
Ive just repeated what you said 🙊 sorry! I didnt see it when i posted!

Reactions: 2
I must go on Twitter more often for a nose - I have to admit, this is a good one from Nikki.

1579203063229.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Sorry
You know this is probably due to all the oil and grease build up in the machine from creepy Malcolms beanie. The oil coats the clothes and the water just drops straight off.
Bradford must have a colossal fatberg thanks to ole creeps 🤢
Just one mistake there, those beenies never get washed. Work them to they are falling appart and then throw them into the big hole of a garage. for use later for motoroil for the car

Reactions: 2
I allways had to have warm cover the few times I had a fever in my life, because even if my temperature was high, I was freezing like crazy. Seems weird but that was just how it was.
Yes, you feel cold but your body temperature isn’t. That can cause a child to have seizures. I thought this was a well known fact among parents.

Reactions: 17
Just looked at the google reviews of Shortle, she's still not upped the customer service game. Chose this one as it was recent and by someone that looks genuine

View attachment 72749
Sounds like shortle and Sarah went to the same customer service school. If they dont shower you in compliments tell them you don’t want their custom.

Disgusting. Tonsillitis is awful, I was floored with it at 19 so I cant imagine how a 7 yr old feels :(
Welll Chris diagnosed it so it could be anything. She’s not been to the doctor

Nikki must read here too, didn’t the ‘Malcolm’ thing get picked up on here?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Mary Shittle sure likes to play The Grinch at Christmas. This is from Tripadvisor, Christmas 2018.

View attachment 72766
I am totally imagining that Vic Shittle and Lazy came to blows like this, once. I can see an argument, Shittle slaps Lazy round the face, Lazy slaps Shittle back, then after an intense stare, share a kiss upon realising they are one and the same. The rest is history, shite collaborations and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
remember the vlog when Isla was sick and they were in the car persuading her to t ake her medicine? Sarah wanted toshop then ,and proceeded to guilt trip her into letting them all go??😟parents of the year ,right there.They seriously have no shame,and their needs/wants always come first.😠
They have no parental instincts. All I want to do when my kids are even a little bit sick is cuddle them under a blanket and watch Disney movies on repeat. Im sensitive to sick kids, given my son, but it just makes me sad that they don’t seem to care or even give a second thought to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just a theory...
.Maybe the police station blog and then being chuffed was creepy getting the all clear in AMERICA
. Maybe be selling their house because they’re off to AMERICA
.maybe the Skype calls to AMERICA where something to do with moving
.msybe his trip soon is to AMERICA house hunting
🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know just been mentioning AMERICA a lot lately

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They have no parental instincts. All I want to do when my kids are even a little bit sick is cuddle them under a blanket and watch Disney movies on repeat. Im sensitive to sick kids, given my son, but it just makes me sad that they don’t seem to care or even give a second thought to it.
You and me both.Even for parents vlogging you'd hope they'd enough love for their child to forgo videoin g for a night or so and snuggle their child and ensure they were warm(or cool) hydrated and comfortable.When mine were little they always wanted mum when they were poorly and to be allowed to sleep and feel better.when do these girls ever get the proper nights sleep they need?N o wonder they go down with so many bugs/viruses etc.😞

• Sad
Just a theory...
.Maybe the police station blog and then being chuffed was creepy getting the all clear in AMERICA
. Maybe be selling their house because they’re off to AMERICA
.maybe the Skype calls to AMERICA where something to do with moving
.msybe his trip soon is to AMERICA house hunting
🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know just been mentioning AMERICA a lot lately
if they move to America I honestly think they’ll lose what they have left of their audience

Reactions: 6
if they move to America I honestly think they’ll lose what they have left of their audience
So do I. They won't be meeting random ifam over thier and I think that's one thing Thier fan base enjoy, knowing they could meet them out and about.

Reactions: 5
So do I. They won't be meeting random ifam over thier and I think that's one thing Thier fan base enjoy, knowing they could meet them out and about.
That, and I think the one thing they maybe have still going for them is that they’re somewhat relatable for a niche audience. Their fans are mainly young British girls who I guess can relate in some way to Isabelle (and/or Esme and Isla). Moving to America would separate them from the audience completely and I imagine they will lose interest. if they have any American audience, I imagine it’s small and they probably enjoy the novelty of watching a British family rather than an American one.

Reactions: 3
Sarah’s instagram stories...did she not want to say Bradford ‘here in...where I am’ 🤣
I'm Irish so forgive me if I am mistaken, but do they live in Bradford which is a city yes ?? Why are they always in Leeds I know they are near but I've never seen them say we are just popping into Bradford for the day it is always Leeds City Center... Why so ?

You don’t have to take your child to the doctor for every little illness. Often it’s just love and care at home and whatever it is will pass. The doctors can’t do much anyway. So unless the child is in a lot of pain, struggling to breath, has been very poorly for more than a week or so keeping them home is what’s best. Isla just needs to have lots of fluids and rest and calpol. And comfort would be nice off her parents but I doubt that will happen.
They won’t move to America. They couldn’t afford it for one. And with them talking about GCSEs etc. Sometimes people get carried away on here and I bet Sarah and Chris sit there laughing their heads off

Reactions: 18
The ads on this thread are getting stranger by the day - Lazy have you looked at this..? :ROFLMAO:
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 20.00.14.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked at the google reviews of Shortle, she's still not upped the customer service game. Chose this one as it was recent and by someone that looks genuine

View attachment 72749
When paperwork is not entered in the computer then that usually means the business is sketchy. Nothing can be traced this way. She's a cheat just like the Inghams

Reactions: 18
Her bleeping big fat face on insta stuffing her face with a cream egg just made me wanna barf. She is vile in every way. Fat duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.