The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah when you have to disturb your sleeping sick child by pulling the blanket back and speaking to them so you can get footage for the vlog - that’s when you need to give it up !!
Totally disgusting 😡

So did they take isla to the doctors?
No !! But they said they were going to so maybe they did today but then again maybe not if B&M was calling !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Just looked at the google reviews of Shortle, she's still not upped the customer service game. Chose this one as it was recent and by someone that looks genuine

Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 17.49.07.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
maybe they should buy kind hearted nana a laptop or tablet??Come on Sarah ,after all you could afford that MacBook for a secret Santa!!
But that would cost them a very lot of money and the Very account is maxed out 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sarah when you have to disturb your sleeping sick child by pulling the blanket back and speaking to them so you can get footage for the vlog - that’s when you need to give it up !!
Totally disgusting 😡

No !! But they said they were going to so maybe they did today but then again maybe not if B&M was calling !
Disgusting. Tonsillitis is awful, I was floored with it at 19 so I cant imagine how a 7 yr old feels :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
maybe they should buy kind hearted nana a laptop or tablet??Come on Sarah ,after all you could afford that MacBook for a secret Santa!!
Then nana would hear Sarah's comments about how shes the only person that takes nana out which i thinks as load of rubbish

Reactions: 7
Sarah’s response at the time to comments re the old house.
Apologies it is long but our Sarah enjoys a good rant.

“I normally wouldn't dream of replying to comments like this. But I find myself so enraged by your ignorantly spoken comments that I feel the need to defend myself. Number 1. How would you know what we have "dumped in our old home?" we showed nothing of our old home in this video other that a brief shot in the door way at a pile of coats that are old, don't fit and are being donated to charity and then a shot in the kitchen. So how would you know what we have "dumped". Your comment is completely presumptuous and inaccurate. We have taken a period of time to move fully our of our old home, mainly because we are in contract with the rental agreement until June this year. So we cannot move out and fully leave the house before then. Plus a reason right now that I cannot disclose as it is confidential, but it will be revealed in time and it is nothing to do with anything your are inferring in your comment. Not to mention the fact that we needed this time to be able to move out and into our new home. You have no idea the level of commitment and time it takes to run a channel like this full time every single day. I don't sleep, nor get to come to bed like normal person with their spouse on a night time. That is my choice though, and I am forever grateful for everything that this lifestyle has brought our family but it also comes with huge sacrifices. We don't have time to do anything on a day time other than look after our family and make sure our children are happy, and run this channel. You couldn't even imagine the level of pressure and commitment it takes to do this daily.

2. Over spoiling our children for views!! JEEZ! This channel is a real as it gets. We don't use clickbait and we don't do things for views. We just film our lives and whatever happens in them. Clickbait is when you have a thumbnail and title that is completely irrelevant to the video content. None of that you will ever find here. I might be good at branding and advertising our videos but that is NOT clickbait. Our children are the most grounded, respectful and grateful children you will ever meet. NOT ONE reaction to anything we ever surprise them with is FAKE! Which is clear to see from watching the videos. You can't fake or force that level of excitement. And we would never ask our children to do anything fake or forced for views! Thats not who we are. And if you had been following our family for a while you would know that. Your comment about our channel being aimed mostly towards children is also heavily innacurate. Its a family channel, showcasing our FAMILY lives. The majority of our audience is actually 18 - 25 years, followed by 25 - 35. Younger people like to comment and get more involved on that side of social media where as adults don't tend to do so as much. But just because the majority of comments are from a younger audience, doesn't mean they are the majority watching. Again a comment made in ignorance.

What presents that our children have ever received have gone into a box and dumped at our "other home" to be forgotten about?! Please enlighten me because thats never happened. Again a false comment made in complete ignorance. The sad thing about doing this as a career is that if you are lucky enough to be successful at it, then obviously your life and lifestyle changes. Just as if someone who owned a small business, that suddenly became a large business. Or someone who got that promotion at work. You wouldn't continue living the way you did before your promotion or before your business was successful. You would enjoy your life with what you earn because you work very hard for it. And thats your right to do so. So why just because we showcase our lives does that mean we are not allowed to live them? Its very sad that people can love you so much when you start doing this, and root for your family to become successful. Then when they do people just want to tear you down. Like I said above this is a REAL CHANNEL. We will never fake it for camera. And so unfortunately if you don't like us, because this is us, as real as it gets. Then don't watch. But don't write comments that are ignorant and full of inaccurate statements about presumptions you have made about our lives. Not at all based on fact."
Me thinks thou doth protest too much Christopher!

• Haha
Omg Isla is clearly burning up with a high temperature, bright red cheeks and Sarah’s got her in a onesie and a blanket. She’s got 4 kids how can she not know you shouldn’t do that?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So Esmé goes to dance class between 6 and 7:30 yet they are only just having Dinner after she has come home! Isla has been off school poorly but its probably 8:00 and she’s only just eating rather than being tucked up in Bed where she should be if she’s feeling ill!

I also cannot understand why they moan constantly that Jace doesn’t sleep but at the time where he should be having a bath and settling down into a nice sleep time routine they are building him a new toy and stimulating him

They are a joke!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Just looked at the google reviews of Shortle, she's still not upped the customer service game. Chose this one as it was recent and by someone that looks genuine

View attachment 72749
Sorry, I agree that that was not a good way to threat your customer, but if I put down a 100 pound deposit on a gift I would make damn shore I did not loose that little peace of paper. I would have put it somewhere safe until I was able to pick it up. And even in todays electronic age take a picture of it on your phone. Then you most likely have it with you if you forget it at home when you go to pick up what you have bought.

Reactions: 9
Not that the views have been great either way lately, but I think Sarah and Chris have caught on that without one of the kids in the thumbnail (Isabelle and now Isla) no one will give them the time of day.
Perhaps that has something to do with your ‘CHILD’ audience.

Reactions: 16
Omg Isla is clearly burning up with a high temperature, bright red cheeks and Sarah’s got her in a onesie and a blanket. She’s got 4 kids how can she not know you shouldn’t do that?
I allways had to have warm cover the few times I had a fever in my life, because even if my temperature was high, I was freezing like crazy. Seems weird but that was just how it was.

Reactions: 9
I allways had to have warm cover the few times I had a fever in my life, because even if my temperature was high, I was freezing like crazy. Seems weird but that was just how it was.
I'm that today my body is freezing but face is bright red but unlike Chris I went to work

View attachment 72749
Hope your daughter did get a doll for Christmas. That was a disgusting way to treat anyone let alone someone who had paid a deposit and was back to pay the rest of the doll but that is a typical way the Lazy Ingham would have treated you they are a match for each other.

isla is ill on the couch & the first thing lazy does is pull out the camera shouting ‘SORREH DARLIN SORREH DARLIN’ obviously trying to wake her up for content for the vlog . let the poor bairn rest

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.