The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've got to give it to them, they really do spin a good yarn, it's a pity their lying ass eyes give them away though.
Sarah furiously tapping her trotters on her screen trying to find a kitchen that belongs to a 6 bedroom house with princess-esque windows and an office. This was hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow Sarah Seacroft Dixon came out in full force tonight.

"they wa' lyke... Would you give askin' pryce? Cos 'e obviously weren't givin' askin' price. An' we was like yeah we'll give askin' price. And he was like nah I wanna be loyal to my friend"
The builder probably didn’t want to endure the wrath of other home owners he’d sold to by selling to the Mingham’s who would lower the tone of the area and have a negative impact on the house prices. Imagine Sarah becoming the guard dog for the gated community 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
just the other day they said they would rent till the house was ready 🙄 it’s all lies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn't want to appear to be hogging the thread last night but I found so many more of the designs that she has used online.

View attachment 73108

View attachment 73109

View attachment 73116
Ohhhh well done that is the supplier of the fabric it seems 100% eco-friendly polyester, that is not a thing btw!
This company will print your design on the fabric well obviously not Sarah's as she just bought them imagine her let loose with some watercolors! how exciting So we just need a price, I am still going with her buying the fabric in tbh and making the blankies. The prices given are for cotton Sarah bought polyester so it is cheaper! not even on the chart
If you look even Alibaba say cotton is best NO MENTION OF POLYESTER! Sarah will have asked for the cheapest option.
Screenshot_2020-01-17 Baby Muslin Wrap Swaddle Blanket Bamboo Cotton Blend After Washed Baby M...png

Reactions: 4
What the hell is up with Creepy’s face in the thumbnail? One side is about eight times bigger than the other!

Reactions: 1
house saga - long story short. They pretended to have found the perfect house but then the builder sold it to his pal. They have a cash buyer for their house. So unless the perfect replica - sorry representation imaginary house comes along then they’ll have to rent! Quelle surprise 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
house saga - long story short. They pretended to have found the perfect house but then the builder sold it to his pal. They have a cash buyer for their house. So unless the perfect replica - sorry representation imaginary house comes along then they’ll have to rent! Quelle surprise 😂
Just to add, that builder said I have a plot next door with space and permission to build a 6 bed house and 1000 Square feet more space than the house he sold to his pal. The Inghams were like yeah boiii. But the builder then said that the house they want would be too big for the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Inghams trying to convince the haters they have money for a 6 bedroom gated house with land.

Chris, the dum-dum, really didn't see the irony in banging on about the "disneyesque" windows. What a plum.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow, such BS with the house. The truth is probably that they are looking but so many estate agents have rejected them as they failed credit checks etc. They are probably behind on so many mortgage repayments.

EDIT: I think I found the private gated property. It has at least 6 large bedrooms and definitely has Disneyesque windows.:ROFLMAO:

ufbudfejn.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
is it just me or does everyone thinking Chris saying Screw Coppa, we are going to put the kids as much as possible in the vlogs to show Tattles, that we can.

The stupidiest Good boy I have heard from Creepy, and he uses it a lot.
But Today Lazy is showing of a toothbrush for Jace and says it has this securityring so Jace cannot push it into his mouth. Which Creepy immidiatley states Good boy.

Reactions: 10
Creepy bollocks proclaiming that Seacroft doesn't like to admit it when she's feeling bad - of course mate, must be a figment of our imaginations that she whinges like a little witch on the bleeping vlogs daily!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.