The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The exact reason why Lazy didn't leave when everything came to light about Creepy was confirmed in today's vlog.

She sounded petrified at the thought of going it alone for a few days.
100%this,and she didn't have jace at the time, she will well and truly be fked, what's the betting that Chris doesn't go on his 'trips' she will never cope.

Reactions: 6
Sarah & Chris... if isla has such a bad "fever" can I just ask... why the duck is she bundled up in pjs and wrapped in one of your tacky ass blankets. Am I going crazy? When I was little if I had a fever my mum would always take the clothes off me or just have me in a loose fitting t shirt to actually cool my body down. Or is it more likely that there is actually nothing wrong with little miss isla and she just needed some attention again? I know which sounds more likely.

Oh and Sarah, you can deny it til the cows come home love, but your baby is ginger. Just like daddy.

Reactions: 22
Slightly off-topic but the Inghams do do it, and I didn’t think it was important enough to start a thread.

Something that REALLY irritates me with all these family vloggers? Every single one I’ve watched does it. They’re talking or interacting with their kids, but it’s the bloody camera that they’re giving eye contact to!

Omg it drives me mad! How strange would it be for someone to be talking to you while their eyes are totally focused on something else.

Reason 4064 why I hate family vloggers!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Warning: Rant!
Nothing annoys me more about this family than Lazy’s chronic and ongoing absolute stupidity related to the mysterious insomniac baby.
She says the most idiotic stuff to avoid the fact that she has no clue wtf she is doing. I can’t tell if she’s pulling our leg or if she’s just that stupid.
For the love of god give that baby a normal schedule in his own bed and get your tit together. It’s not some puzzling mystery...
I just can’t with these people...
end rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sarah on last nights vlog said that everyone thinks Jace is an easy baby because they never film him crying because who would do that. Few minutes later she's filming Isla who is ill 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Sarah on last nights vlog said that everyone thinks Jace is an easy baby because they never film him crying because who would do that. Few minutes later she's filming Isla who is ill 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
No they won’t film him crying, but struggling to breathe with croup they have no problem with!

• Angry
Reactions: 58
Hopefully he’ll be going to Iceland and will skate his way into an active volcano, see ya perv 👋🏻
Noooo don't let him ruin Iceland!

Back to that beanie again.. Must have cut it too short and can't do a proper comb over. Talking to someone from America? If it's that vlogging family they should be notified about what a creep Creepy is. They must know. Hope they aren't coming to my home. I have connections and will be on the alert that a sexual deviant is entering the country. Nothing like shoving a camera in your sick daughters face. Bet attention seeking Isla just wants them to F off. What disgusting parents. Surprised they aren't sending her to school tomorrow
They do know, but don't believe it 😡

Reactions: 3
Kate and Wills have been to Bradford today.

A quote in the local paper said "You lot are very noisy" (or words to that affect).

Will that have been Chris woohooing in the background d'we think?

*or Sarah's normal volume.
Could be the title of today’s vlog, we met wills and Kate in Bradford. Will was especially impressed with my bladder boi tricks.🤣😂🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Could be the title of today’s vlog, we met wills and Kate in Bradford. Will was especially impressed with my bladder boi tricks.🤣😂🤪
I can imagine it now... Kate fawning over Jason. Sarah chatting to William about how she understand what they're going through with the media storm as they are regulars in The Sun 🙄 Chris skulking off asking all the Royal aids for Andrews telephone number 😎😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This comment response is actually ridiculous. Why are they so against being ginger ffs?! They deny it till the cows come home. Even if he was bright ginger like Esmè’s beautiful hair, they would still say he’s white blonde! How gross that since these comments about Jace turning into a redhead, Chris has only just started putting gel into jace’s hair !!!
I said the other day I suspect he’s putting gel in his hair to make it look darker ( not ginger)
How is Sarah not telling him to get a bleeping grip and stop putting chemicals on a babies head... it’s 2 or 3 times they’ve done it and mentioned it in the blog now

100%this,and she didn't have jace at the time, she will well and truly be fked, what's the betting that Chris doesn't go on his 'trips' she will never cope.
Granny Jane will be drafted in for school runs and baby and me
chris will be sent and still edit blog footage I think. Can’t just not vlog as got to get that money

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Morning, haven’t been on this site for months. Been following a new YouTuber who does reaction vlogs, she started off with the American version of Chris called the Gardnerquadsaquad, parents who vlog and live off the back of their kids.

However, noticed on this ladies Instagram that she has just recorded a reaction vlog to the Inghams. Not sure when it will be live of her channel but love this lady as she doesn’t withhold her feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seen a lot of tattlers call Jace ‘Jason’ am I missing something? Is that his real name then??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How has Creepy never heard of Auschwitz ?

dear me!! Feel sorry for Jace but I can’t stand the screaming. Switch it off.
Do we need to see Isla having calpol? Nothing is private. At least we don’t see them two in bed. 🤮
Thay be next sex scene to make it not for kids 🤢

I always wash bedding and normally clothes when I buy them, they have such a horrible chemical smell to them
I made that mistake with bedding put it straight on and couldn't sleep for smell made my partner get up an change bed 🤭

Reactions: 2
Seen a lot of tattlers call Jace ‘Jason’ am I missing something? Is that his real name then??
That’s what every single person he ever meets will think, so it may as well be. ‘Jace’ is actually an old Hebrew name meaning ‘second son’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
How long ago was mingham towers sold? Didn’t we work our they should be moving mid February? That’s going on the average of 12 week turn around but as they have no chain it may be quicker...

I've never posted here before but follow the thread a lot, what if 'chris' amazing opportunity he cant give up' is 6 months in prison for driving offences and such 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How long ago was mingham towers sold? Didn’t we work our they should be moving mid February? That’s going on the average of 12 week turn around but as they have no chain it may be quicker...
It was just before they went away to Disney from what I remember.

Reactions: 1
I've never posted here before but follow the thread a lot, what if 'chris' amazing opportunity he cant give up' is 6 months in prison for driving offences and such 😂
She said it’s only a few days... it will be some aggressive in line skating tit ... which reminds me has he taken his daughter out on hers yet?

Reactions: 3
She said it’s only a few days... it will be some aggressive in line skating tit ... which reminds me has he taken his daughter out on hers yet?
One whole time. He didn’t remember her helmet and ‘didn’t have time’ to go back and get it. But had time to go back for the camera.
You know because if she was to fall, it wouldn’t have mattered to have something to protect her head as long as they had a camera on hand to film the whole thing £££

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.