Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
What bothered me was, Sarah's lack of motherly instinct. Chris was up every 3.5/4 hours checking on Isla, while she did what exactly, sleep?! As a mother you'd think she'd want to check on her, but no.
I’ve barely slept when my dog has been ill before through worrying never mind a child. I thought she never slept anyway?

7 year old daughter is ill. Can’ttake her to the doctors and stick a camera in her face for a thumbnail

45 year old dad bruises his fingers and has to go to a and e and get his mother to bandage him.

What. A. Wet. Blanket (Chinese)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So I’m guessing now when they move into a rented shoebox where the three girls share one room (I’ll ‘av them bunk beds back, ta Trina’) the story will be that they’re just waiting on ‘the house of our dreams’ and didn’t feel the need to rent a big place as it’s a waste of money only for a short while and not because it’s all they could afford.

And the big, new, gated community, disneyesque house of dreams will go the same way as the 1m ifam event and the Jace tea party. Never spoken of again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
What?!!! I missed that. Normally this is ‘selective’ and is guided. Wasn’t aware of her having any learning needs...surely they’d mention this if she did!!!
The only reason she has learning needs is because she has too many late nights and misses too many days due to holidays. If she was better rested, ate a healthier diet and had better attendance she wouldn't struggle.

• Sad

Morris1107

Chatty Member
What bothered me was, Sarah's lack of motherly instinct. Chris was up every 3.5/4 hours checking on Isla, while she did what exactly, sleep?! As a mother you'd think she'd want to check on her, but no.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Wilma57

Chatty Member
So Isla is sick but he drags her on school run, to dump their trash, to buy her a treat, to the office, and to the sandwich shop. FFS just drive her to dr and then home. Go run you errands by yourself.

• Sad

longdongsilver

Imagine having that sad of a life you concoct a story that you put an offer in on a house but he sold it to his friend the day before but he offered to build you one next door even bigger 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Sarah on last nights vlog said that everyone thinks Jace is an easy baby because they never film him crying because who would do that. Few minutes later she's filming Isla who is ill 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha

Little Miss

So just watched the vlog which I don’t normal do but for some reason all this gcse talk has interested me.

A few things from tonight Sarah saying that it’s a good thing Isabelle has a note book to keep herself ‘occupied’ and recommend it for other teenagers. If she likes to do drawings and write notes then yes it’s good but clearly it’s being forced on her so she doesn’t go out with what friends she has left.

Sarah, I did GCSE drama and studied drama at college for three years and I can confidently tell you that you don’t do a solo you do a monologue. You also don’t do 15 minutes of Shakespeare by yourself. You would find a piece of 2-3 minutes or whatever is requested but never not even at an audition was I asked to do 15 minutes of Shakespeare by myself. Someone is bullshiting and it’s not me.

All I can say is poor Isabelle being controlled and manipulated by Sarah to do the course she wants Isabelle to do. You are going to cause that child to have a breakdown one day the amount of manipulation and control that you and disgusting nonce of a husband cause that girl. She no longer does dance, rarely sees friends, has lots of time of school to go on holiday, no extra curricular activities and is for whatever reason cut off from her parental family. All because of money and control. Disgusting parents.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

ThatMrsB

I cant get over that hair cut. I just cant get my head around it. It's like hes just had half a hair cut

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Abi 1712

I mean this in no way offensive or hurtful,
I genuinely mean this, Jace is going to either have a heart attack or a stroke from all the salt he eats. Fat is bad yes and he has WAY too much fat in his diet, but the salt my GOD. His little body can’t filter that much salt and I can’t help but think about his poor little heart 😟 and blood pressure! A tiny human of that size should have under 2g of salt per day and that is meant to be integrated in his meals and snacks, yet he has at least 4x this amount in his dinners alone! It may sound like I’m being dramatic here but it’s borderline child abuse. He has no say and she is basically looking after his body until he is old enough to do it himself and she’s already completely destroyed his health by not even a year old! He will have all sorts of issues by the time he’s older. I really do worry about his salt content. Why isn’t a health visitor checking in on his diet? His growth? Surely this diet he has now is all getting to his little system. Adding formula now is also taking away the ONLY healthy nutrition he was getting via breast milk! It really worries me 😫 poor baby boy

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Zelda18

VIP Member
Is she that deluded that she believes every single negative comment is someone spamming or is a jealous hater just because they’re ‘famous’

Sarah, believe me, the only thing you’re famous for Is having a sick, perverted husband, selling a rubber copy of your own baby and abandoning that same baby on a foreign beach.
And the only reason anyone would be a hater is because you still have a platform where you continue to exploit your children for money and that nonce still has access to young teen girls.

Also could the reason you’re getting negative comments is because your products are shit, overpriced, and very unlikely do not conform to safety standards.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LilacLil

I felt so sorry for Prinny in tonights vlog.

If she is being destructive it's because she is bored!!

entertain her, play with her, take her for walk!!!!

Don't punish her for trying to play!!

• Sad
  • Angry

ich2ux

Sometimes I really do just wonder how a GROWN ass woman can sit in front of a camera all day telling 10 year old kids what she's doing with her day, calling these kids her IFAM, and coaching them to purchase miscellaneous items branded IFAM.

Sarah Ingham you really are a very SPECIAL & INSIDIOUS woman. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When they were at eurodisney she said it was ok for the kids to miss school cos being in private school means 'they gave to do all the work anyway' but then turns out Izzy isn't able for the work and needs learning support - so which is it?
cannot believe they pay for Isabelle to go to private school just to get less GCSE’s than the average child - make it make sense???
They are talking about reduced GCSE’s and additional learning support. For Isabelle’s sake (and the others) just SEND HER TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY. Give her sufficient time to study and get her homework done, instead of the silly book she’s colouring in. More especially give her sometime to relax (look after the baby yourself Sarah) and try bed by nine.

• Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Seen lots of comments on tonight's vlog saying Jace needs less naps in the day and needs to be at home more to establish a routine

• Haha