The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling now that Isabelle will release a book like pointless book where you fill it in... the ‘movies I want to see’ and sticking the album covers in etc screams of it....
Maybe, but it's been soooooo done to death. And who would publish it? Her father is a sex pest 😐

Reactions: 3
The thing that Isabelle is doodling in her notebook is called a bullet journal, they’re all over Pinterest and the ideas she’s used I’ve seen on the app myself when I first started making one. One quick search and you can see all the ideas very similar to hers but more advanced and productive. Personally I don’t think they will use it to make it a business opportunity and I’m happy that she has something to do when she’s bored at home. Not sure why Sarah mentions it all the time though...
Hopefully you are right and it's just something Izzy genuinely enjoys. But knowing how thirsty Sarah and Chris are to make a buck it wouldn't surprise me if this will be the newest edition to teen and me.

Reactions: 8
Well........She was devastated she missed the Mothercare sale, you know so she can buy the baby care unit some items.
Hey, Sarah guess what you make a nice tidy packet off these vlogs make an extra one, vlog shopping in Primark 😍 for baby clothes and donate them anyway even though they were not in sale problem solved 😘 and costs ya sweet FA!
You could even file those yummy receipts 👍
Yeah I couldn’t understand why she couldn’t just go to another shop to get these clothes to donate 🤷‍♀️ Couldn’t have been that bothered about it

Reactions: 11
Do other small businesses on Instagram witter on as incessantly as Big Eye Little Eye about stock and orders? Omg, she is off-the-scale boring. Ant Middleton should use her on 'SAS: Are You Tough Enough?' to psychologically break the candidates - "AH'VE GOT TWO, NOHH THREE, OF THE FRIENDLY FOX IN THE BEHBEE BLANKETS AN' SUM TEETHUHS AN' THE PINKY MINKY DINKY FLOWER DOT WINTER WOODLAND POM-POM REVERSIBLE WRAPPY-WRAP-UP..."

"AN' AH JUSS WANT-TED T'SAY OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS, ALL THUH ORDERS, JUST BACK FROM THE POST OFF-FFICE , ALL THUH ORDERS, PACKAGED UP, EXCUUUUUSE MEE LITTULL MAN! OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS, LOTS OF MESSAGES"

😓😓😓😓😓😓💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Yeah I couldn’t understand why she couldn’t just go to another shop to get these clothes to donate 🤷‍♀️ Couldn’t have been that bothered about it
Because she was going to eBay them, the lying little get.
Why can't she donate all these bits of blankets she can't get rid off?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly this. Mothercare isn't particularly cheap even with a clearance sale. If she genuinely wanted to donate to the hospital then why couldn't she go and buy a load of stuff from Primark? She clearly wanted to go so that she could get all the bargains for herself

Reactions: 15
I base it off our personal experience of where we have gone on holiday and where my daughter chose to work abroad. Most spoke Spanish. So it depends really on where you think you are most likely to go and what language would be most beneficial to you. Seeing as the inghams choose to go to countries that speak Spanish I could see that probably being the best option for Isabelle. I can’t see them ever going to Canada or Africa etc where they speak french.

it’s not that anyone is saying these subjects are easy. You chose to go on to study art at uni so that was beneficial to you. But some kids choose to do drama or art thinking it’s an easier option than let’s say history. But then they don’t choose to follow it on to uni so can struggle to get on the course they want with A level art or drama. It’s the university’s that make the decision not me or anyone else. It’s not a personal attack on anyone who chose these subjects so I don’t know why some of you are getting all defensive and arguing about it 🙄. If you wanted to become a doctor you wouldn’t probably get straight into uni with an art A level unless you also had done science and got high grades for example. I think kids are still to young at A level age personally to make these big decisions for their future then things can easily change later on. So they have to do a foundation course anyway.
Because if that person wants to go and study something more creative then Art is going to be a better option than history and let’s be honest here Izzy is not going to become a doctor or anything like that and that’s ok. I just don’t think it’s fair to make out art is the “easy” option or less desirable to University’s because that’s simply not the case!

Reactions: 6
Although It will likely become boring them plastering Isabelle over every upcoming thumbnail, it’s nice to see her without her mouth open or stupid tongue hanging out

Reactions: 7
Although It will likely become boring them plastering Isabelle over every upcoming thumbnail, it’s nice to see her without her mouth open or stupid tongue hanging out
Mouth open on today’s thumb nail

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Sarah said that even Jace was bored and wanted to play on the floor Is she crazy? Jace is not even one year old and you thought he would understand the film and sit and watch it. I know some babies are advanced for their age but once again Sarah and Chris showing what a pair of twats they are.
I think Jace was too noisy ( which is understandable he is a baby } and they were asked to leave.
That would explain why Chris asked for refund, asked to leave so wanted money back but they were probably told no refund as they'd ruined film for others. If I upped and left of my own accord last thing I'd expect is a refund, its my choice to go watch the film up to me to do homework if it's my sort of thing and my disision to leave, not up to cinema to give back my money.

Reactions: 9
People (like the Mingies) shouldn't underestimate the usefulness of knowing one language that might not seem the most important language in the world. German can also give you a good handle on Dutch and Scandinavian languages. French links well with Italian (and then Latin if you're also interested in Medicine or Law).
Yeah, languages might come in useful. I mean, Australians speak English, but the next time it might be a non-English speaking cell that Creepy gets locked up in, and a translator would come in handy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to find Isla soooo cute. Now I find she’s unbearable!! Very bratty and rude.

Reactions: 12
Dont tell me shes going sking what a suprize not watched just by tittle

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Okay so Chris probably shouldn’t be buying a whole box of cream eggs 😑 however never in my life would I have told my boyfriend and later husband what he could or could not buy ! People say that Sarah is intimidated by Chris 🤣😂 get to fk ! She’s not intimidated by anyone ! She is as she says on her baby and me tops BOSS MAMA but it’s not necessarily a good thing when that makes you a witch !

What’s up with Islas teeth ? Why have I not noticed that before ? Her top row of teeth stick out way further than her bottom which just adds to the BRAT BEHAVIOUR! 😏

I’m glad Esme got a look in this time !

Izzy saying when they look back on the videos they will be embarrassed & Sarah buts in and says “ we where the best family evaaaaaa “ 😆 yeah okay you narcissistic fk ! 🤣

Who calls their parents / children MATE ?! Am I just too old ( possible 😆 ) but if my children had called me mate it wouldn’t have gone down well at all but I was their parent not their cringe wannabe groomy friend :/ Izzy was as horrible and fake as her mother today ! Her real dad must have given up hope by now that he will ever see the daughter he could have had ! She’s lost down the Ingham cess pool :(

Way more importantly than that though WHO THE FK decided to make baby clothes with sassy written on and wet look leggings ?!!! NONCE TWATS !!! 😡

I HATE THIS WORLD !!

Yes I know I said I wasn’t going to watch them anymore and I don’t most of the time but today I had 20 minutes to spare !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The trip Isabelle didn't want to go on was a trip to Belgium to see the Word War graves. I have been to Belgium myself (as an adult) and it is a very moving trip to go on. If I were Sarah, I would pay for Isabelle to go on both trips because the Belgium trip will teach her so much more than a ski trip. The ski trip is nearly triple the price of the Belgium one.

They will probably drag Isabelle away on holiday again when she returns from the ski trip.

Reactions: 19
The trip Isabelle didn't want to go on was a trip to Belgium to see the Word War graves. I have been to Belgium myself (as an adult) and it is a very moving trip to go on. If I were Sarah, I would pay for Isabelle to go on both trips because the Belgium trip will teach her so much more than a ski trip. The ski trip is nearly triple the price of the Belgium one.

They will probably drag Isabelle away on holiday again when she returns from the ski trip.
So the 'medieval trip' was actually a trip to WW1 graves? Where did 'medieval' come into the equation in Lazy's vacuous head?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.