Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moimoi

VIP Member
PLEASE for the next thread title: The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Impleo

VIP Member
Really random but I was just thinking about Isabelle and how much she must hate Sarah and Chris. I have a son similar age and if I did something to embarrass him I’m front of his idol he would be mortified. Issy adored zoella, all of her friends will have done as well. She will have told them all she would be appearing in zoes vlog. I bet she was so
Excited, and then it never happened. At the same time as her step dad was outed by teenage girls they were shunned by Zoe and Alfie let Twitter know he supported the girls. Out of everyone this all must have been incredibly hard on Isabelle. I’ve never heard her mention Zoe’s name since. I bet she has a really tough time at school. The few friends she had are never mentioned anymore. She never goes anywhere, she looks extremely insecure most of the time, utterly fed up the rest of the time. There will be some tell all stories from her, front page on newspapers. I would put money on it. As soon as she’s old enough Sarah, she will walk out that door and be gone.

They are destroying her. I think Sarah justifies the fact that she has sold her teenage daughter's soul to the world by sending her to private school and taking her on monotonous holidays, like that's enough - trolls can shut up because she pays 12k a year for her education.

Issy is such a sweet girl but is like a bird in a gilded cage. I have a teen daughter so I do compare. I can't believe how little Issy gets to do for herself - a trip out with friends, or taking the bus, or popping to the shops because she needs some makeup wipes or a bar of chocolate. She doesn't make cupcakes unless it's once every six months for the camera, or go swimming with friends on a Saturday morning. No sleepovers, no popping out with a friend for an hour after school with a couple of pounds to spend on crap. Her haircuts, her dental appointments, her opticians appointments, her hospital emergencies have all been put on camera for the world, including the paedos to see.

I think she's just a good kid who puts up with a lot and I hope in the future she finds the life she wants. Maybe one positive to all this is that it teaches her what she doesn't want. I hope she wants to be nothing like her Mum or Dad, that she finds a career that makes her happy, maybe meets someone who treats her with respect and lives a content life.

Her parents are striving for the extreme and ridiculous and manage to be complete failures at it. They've made their entire family a laughing stock and it's going to be on the internet forever for anyone to see. The best thing they could have given Issy is normality.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Ghost82

Chatty Member
You, the accused are ordered to pay Mrs Sarah Ingham, 2 badly made teepees for 1 night only, a nuby teether, 3 brightly coloured headband and a reusable drinking cup....
And for the poor bastards who dared comment on Gary and Dave (the eyebrows) you get 6 months hard time in Ingham towers prison! Your prison uniform will be a purple velour tracksuit and an unwashed beanie! You will jog, knees to chest around Mary Shortles shop for 8 hours each day while chanting “A juicy pineapple!” and all meals will be a pot noodle! “SEND THEM DOWN!”

Prison bars #gifted by the ifam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Sunseeker

Sarah if you are reading I will keep contacting these companies until your husband is removed from you tube.

We are not breaking the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'm actually slightly disappointed with his rant. He missed his special lines...

"Do I still valet cars? NO! Hell no!"
"Do I use fake Twitter accounts to troll? NO! Hell no!"
"Did I sleep with Hayley at the hotel? NO! Hell n..."

Jane: "Well, son. That's not exactly true."

Chris: "Shut up, Mum! Why have you got to tell everybody that!"

*Mcflea flies in on her broom*

Mcflea: "Chris, to be fair - your mum didn't tell EVERYBODY. She only told one person..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Has anyone discussed the fact they are doing their own merch now because they want to be more involved? Have I missed that convo. Since when has Sarah ever chosen to do anything that involved making more work for herself
I remember when they were charging the ifam £10 for the video of them saying hello! I’m sure they had people waiting for Christmas messages at Easter so I’m looking forward to seeing how this turns out for them! I’m pretty certain by Christmas their Instagram posts will look like this. 🤣🤣🤣

I love you guys so so much!! No hate intended but my mum ordered my pop socket in August and it’s still not here yet? Love you guys though. No hate honest! #chaifamforlife #wheresmypresent

You people have ruined Christmas! Maisie is SOBBING her little heart out! She’s had the tree over searching for her pop socket thinking It’s been misplaced! It’s the only thing she asked for and now she thinks Santa hates her! Where the hell is it?!

Why are people hating on the inghams just because parcels haven’t arrived?! Do you know how hard it is packaging up thousands upon thousands of pop sockets and dolls! Teach your children to be patient! This family works so hard everyday so if they want to go to the hawthorn instead of packaging up your stupid parcels then they will do! Gosh some people are sooo selfish!

Orla hasn’t left her room for four days! She won’t go to school. She just sits at the bedroom window waiting for the postman then spends the evening in tears! I hope your happy with yourself!

Three months! THREE FUCKING MONTHS to post a pop socket! I could have swam to China myself and picked it up! Do you think I’m made of money! You can stick your channel up your arse! April and peter will be watching the family fizz from now on! Ridiculous!

Hi guys. My mum said I can’t watch you anymore but I’ve stolen her phone and I’m watching the vlog now #ifamforlife love you guys! April x x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

leni18

VIP Member
Few things I need to get off my chest.

FIRSTLY = Chris you can go off on your high horse explaining about the valeting but you never explained about why girls made allegations about you so I'm abit confused why people saying about valeting is annoying you but the allegations from last summer never bothered you enough to have your say.

Secondly = tattle.. Yes you read here and no you don't like what people write about you, look this is a page people come to and comment on what you put out there on social media, what people read about you online and in the papers, it's not on your YouTube channel, it's not on your personal pages it's completely on a site that doesn't belong to you direct. How can you get police to come and sue us, we are not directly causing you any bother, threatening you or anything other than discussing what you put out for us to see. We can't talk about you if you didn't put it out there. You don't mind appreciation pages, comments of people declaring their love for your family, people buying you things, but you can't take those who come here and discuss the fact that some disagree with you. Your a business your a TV show its going to have split opinions.
I for one don't comment on anything of your personal pages, but I come here as an ex watcher of your channel who fell out with the greed, the big heads you become walking round like you could do what you wanted, it became ugly. You didn't Chris always speak like a ya man whats up man, go back to America 2015 go back to early 2016 you spoke normal, your voice changed as the money came in and the subs went up. If you don't like reading negative don't come here, tell your friends to stop telling you the negatives.

Cannot believe in this day and age police are interested in those with negative comments on social media when far far worse things happen and they don't have resources, I also don't understand that they haven't taken time to to say to you that you are feeding the issues with baby replicas, leaving a baby on beach and being in news for allegations made against you.

Why not sit down Chris on your own and do a video addressing it from your heart, I think more people will actually be more acceptable to you than you ignoring it. After all your in public eye surely sorting the issue correctly is the best way to try to start a fresh. No matter if there's truth in it people respect truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Bad boys bad boys what you gunna do what you gunna do when they come for you 🚨. On a serious note, I read something the other day that was along the lines of ‘disagreeing with an influencer is not trolling’ which I think rings very true. West Yorkshire police aren’t going to arrest anyone for sending a company a fucking newspaper article, get a grip Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
We got a rant... we got a rant 🤣🤣🤣
Here comes my rant doggy who ALWAYS turns up when Sarah kicks off 🙂
more, more, more

Yes Tattle Life has a dog that just turns up for the rants 😆😆

“ Innit mate.. yo yo yo.. I’m busting out a rant homie...”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Surely if someone had been arrested it would of been in the news as the first case where someone was arrested for trolling a vlogging family?

Sarah talks bullshit, the police aren't interested in her or her scummy family, apart from her brother, they're probably interested in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t watch the Inghams vlogs much anymore, they bore me senseless.
But I wish to god they’d just title them all
“Our response to tattle life” at this point.
It’s getting embarrassing Sarah.
Il give it to her she’s goading for a response 🤣😂 I’m waiting for them to feed Jace a KFC family bucket using Sarah’s eyebrow pencils as chopsticks.
I’m glad they’re enjoying themselves,
must be shit to know your husband would take YOUR car to pick up a stranger (or any teenager he could get) and shag her in a hotel room. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Yep sorry it was me arrested, I am currently catching up on my smuggled mobile phone from my cell in a top secret maximum security prison for people who speak the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Chris you didnt go no police station and get a crime number or anything else !
What did you tell them ?

" well officer i was texting some kids an asking for nude pics - when all of a sudden it was on a forum "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

eyeballs

VIP Member
I love taking my sons to the barbers. 2 very attractive men work there. My sons have the best kept hair in south London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Circlish

VIP Member
He was too busy ranting to upload it during that lunch hour, he probably thought he can finish it up when he knocks off but he got held back to do some overtime 😂 but is there a secret job? NO HELL NO
"These toilets were checked by: CHRIS ✌🏻"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40