The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still watch it. At 4mins 30 - "The real Inghams are saying that Jane told everybody Chris slept with Hayley... Well, she didn't tell EVERYBODY, she told 1 person."

^ Confirmation that he did. Naughty Mcflea.
Hahahahaha what a bleeping dummy.

One person, a hundred people, she’s admitted it happened

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can be known as any name in school by the way. Just the application process uses your legal name.
Was just about to say this I changed my daughters name at school, and didn’t need permission from her dad or anything.

It will just be the legal documentation that has her full name.

I get so mixed up where Sarah is concerned I go from liking her when I see her with the baby and when she talks about her childhood and I used to be so happy for her that she’s gone from rags to riches < kinda ‘ HOWEVER I then see her ranting in her usual sarcastic self entitled witch way ! The fake laughs , the cackles ! The way she favours one child over the others ( no prizes for guessing who that is ) when I see her take gifts off people who most likely have way less money than they do ! I realise the Sarah I like is FAKE SARAH and the Sarah I hate is REAL SARAH because every time I remember the way she treated those girls who tried to warn her about her husband cheating and sending dirty AF messages to teens ! Makes me so angry !
Apart from that I wanted to like her & I think I did like the Sarah BEFORE they became a bigger channel & before she treated Chris victims like tit but either she’s changed a lot since then or else she’s always been the self cantered lazy money grabbing witch she is now ?!
I don’t like knocking her for her looks as that’s the least of her worries and I do still think she’s pretty but her sister who’s only 10 months younger than her looks about 10 years younger & seems a much nicer person like Sarah pre money ! I’d love to see Katrina do well with her channel and rival theirs but doubt it will ever happen because she doesn’t have a Chris to do all the donkey work ! Editing , uploading , doing laundry , sorting out her wardrobe ! Etc whilst she goes shopping ! Katrina has to do her own dirty work !

Anyway enough rambling I’m off 😆
I personally think everybody would be of the same opinion as you regarding Chris (Creepy) Sarah was such a better person before when she only had a small channel and was more of a homely person rather than everything is for her. She has killed any family life and they just put up with each other for the money now especially getting the girls to work as hard as they do its just not fair. Chris is just staying also for the channel and the money it brings but they should both get back to either a small channel and WORK for a living and stop playing at happy families when they are not happy so get out and get a proper job working and let the girls be girls at school and at home

Reactions: 9
Yep sorry it was me arrested, I am currently catching up on my smuggled mobile phone from my cell in a top secret maximum security prison for people who speak the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My Dad always used to say you can’t get hung for telling the truth. In short she doesn’t seem to want to address the elephant in the room being what her husband is and would rather harbour under the disillusion that they are being unfairly targeted.

Reactions: 19
Surely if someone had been arrested it would of been in the news as the first case where someone was arrested for trolling a vlogging family?

Sarah talks bullshit, the police aren't interested in her or her scummy family, apart from her brother, they're probably interested in him.
Surely, Sarah, you bleeping Einstein, it'd make sense to name who's been arrested or show some kind of evidence. Until you PROVE that people verbalising a dislike for you is a criminal offence that carries a jail term, people are just going to assume you're talking shite. Tap out the proof on your Insta, lady. Put sparkly lighting bolts around it, if you want 👋🏻

What I don’t understand is... the compensation? how exactly can that even work? Oh sorry you are the reason we didn’t get this job you owe us £1000 like that doesn’t sound legit? also if people don’t get arrested for legitimate hate and death threats how does that portray to people being arrested for merely making a company aware of public information? Like hunny it was literally in the paragraph next to your name at number 25 on the top influencers.. funnily enough I doubt any of the girls have been arrested🙄

Also are companies actually allowed to share customer information like that?

I know so many other companies who have been prewarned about certain influencers (who’ve made stupid racist remarks in the past...) yet nothing has come of it? Why do they think they’re above everything?

Contacting social services is perhaps a step too far granted, but I do not understand why they truly believe they are the victims? Their children yes are victims however they are victims of the actions of the greasy mess of a husband of hers...
I don't recall Zoe Sugg spitting her dummy out when JackMaate (spelling??) hauled her over the coals over her disgustingly overpriced Half Advent Calendar. He singlehandedly ruined that product for her, but I don't recall her ranting that she would squeeze him dry for lost income. Sarah is one bullshitting old fanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember when they went swimming with dolphins in Florida Sarah covered Isabelle's last name on the pass for the swimming when showing it to the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely, Sarah, you bleeping Einstein, it'd make sense to name who's been arrested or show some kind of evidence. Until you PROVE that people verbalising a dislike for you is a criminal offence that carries a jail term, people are just going to assume you're talking shite. Tap out the proof on your Insta, lady. Put sparkly lighting bolts around it, if you want 👋🏻

I don't recall Zoe Sugg spitting her dummy out when JackMaate (spelling??) hauled her over the coals over her disgustingly overpriced Half Advent Calendar. He singlehandedly ruined that product for her, but I don't recall her ranting that she would squeeze him dry for lost income. Sarah is one bullshitting old fanny.
Maybe she can put some of her fake flowers and condoms err I mean pop sockets with her proof you know to jazz it up a bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think there's a lot more that goes on behind the scenes locally with them that they don't let on about. I'm not surprised they want to silence everyone, it must be hard being a pariah in your community. Who wants an alleged sexual predator near them, in the supermarket with them, have their kids go to school with them? They must face a lot of hostility and verbal abuse, it's why they escaped in the tin can for 6 weeks, because they probably can't do much locally without getting hassle.

I think for that reason they must want to shut everyone up and make it go away.

Reactions: 18
I doubt the police thing is tattle.- for all we know they could have been sent threats or actually been assaulted etc which the police would take seriously

Reactions: 9
I reckon Lazy is paying particular attention to anyone who's putting 😍 responses on Tattle posts - to add to the bulging crime file.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I doubt the police thing is tattle.- for all we know they could have been sent threats or actually been assaulted etc which the police would take seriously

If you look here there was one crime report of criminal damage in July 2018, the same time the allegations came out, the same time there were 3 opened cases of sexual offences, all within a tiny radius of their house. I think they have had at least one case of vandalism, threats or violence against them and funnily enough at that time they quickly put the house up for sale.

This might all be a coincidence, but looks very unlikely to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

If you look here there was one crime report of criminal damage in July 2018, the same time the allegations came out, the same time there were 3 opened cases of sexual offences, all within a tiny radius of their house. I think they have had at least one case of vandalism, threats or violence against them and funnily enough at that time they quickly put the house up for sale.

This might all be a coincidence, but looks very unlikely to me.
This is the family who have their entire house covered by 24/7 surveillance cameras? This is the family living their best life, making special memories, being positive pineapples. Ok...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow just have to laugh at this. Is she that deluded to think this is malicious communications? What about all the death threats you and your trolls made hey Sarah? The fake accounts you set up like the police one from the other day (the police have been informed about that by the way). All malicious communications on your part. I suppose we will see you in jail.

The law is not being broken. We are simply providing a company with information that is already in the public domain. Even if we didn't report it they could google you and find out for themselves. Several girls have come forward. Had it just been one then maybe I would have questioned it but it has been at least three, plus the woman he cheated on Sarah with and all his former colleagues. If any of this was lies Sarah would have been straight on YouTube and done a rant video explaining why he was innocent. It runs in the family though; both the brother and husband being sexual predators.

I actually spoke to a police officer on two separate occasions when they came to my house for a separate matter and both said it is perfectly legal.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well i have been blocked for speaking the truth, wonder if the fake police get involved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah admitting that she approached the company

Greedy Sarah going through Isabelle's presents and helps herself to the sweets without even asking,

Sarah admitting that she approached the company

Greedy Sarah going through Isabelle's presents and helps herself to the sweets without even asking,

Isabelles friends buying her perfume etc and Sarah stocks up on lol dolls from B&M for her to give her friends haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe a 14 year old who is into Victoria Secret, Ted Baker, makeup etc would really want a mermaid teepee party 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.