The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many takes his Insta story took. Imagine getting halfway through his rant then 'Would Steve from Menswear, please come to the main office. Steve from Menswear' bellowing across the tannoy
Oh my word that actually made me genuinely laugh out loud! 🤣🤣🤣

Why does he do that one crinkly half winking eye (made famous in his drop that towel and resend pic)? The last ranty bit at the end about crime reference numbers he’s doing it throughout, does his eye just immediately half close whenever he opens his insta account? I’ve just thought, maybe it’s in sympathy with Sarah’s little eye big eye affliction?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This has just reminded me how good the twitter days were, I miss Sarah Dixon and Chris on twitter 🤦‍♀️ We were spoilt for so long with these rants on the daily 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Creepy is looking for a job, I hear that they are doing a remake of the film Young Frankenstein. His moody look in today’s insta video would make him a shoo-in for Marty Feldman’s role as Igor. 😆

View attachment 41904
This has me actually lolling too😂😂😂 with the little ‘too busy to breathe’ at the bottom! Oh you guys are killing me tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs, this explains why I've been wandering around aimlessly all day - I hadn't watched Chris's gangster granny rant in order to give me purpose.

Sarah, you need to buck your ideas up because the twit in the Hat does a far more hilarious rant than you, a very lot more entertaining. I wish he would do one "on the daily" for our delectation and delight, however, he's "too busy to breathe most days" (we wish ...).

I think a lot of that rant was aimed at the Real Inghams, certainly the bit about police reference numbers. RI's tweeted @ the Halo Valeting account and have also said they've spoken to the police who confirmed Chris does not have a case under investigation. I'm assuming Chris has now deleted the Halo account?

Ha ha Gansta Granny and twit In a hat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chris you didnt go no police station and get a crime number or anything else !
What did you tell them ?

" well officer i was texting some kids an asking for nude pics - when all of a sudden it was on a forum "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Haha imagine doing your shopping in primark for bits and bats and then seeing creepy ranting in to his phone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Haha imagine doing your shopping in primark for bits and bats and then seeing creepy ranting in to his phone
I pray for the day one of us that are local catches them on film 'accidently' whilst 'vlogging'. Because... No Chris and Sarah you are not exempt from being caught on camera either. If you can leave random people's faces in the videos then so can we

Reactions: 18
imagine going to your local shopping centre, and seeing that oaf leaning over the railing, putting on a bizarre Liverpool(ish) (I think?) accent, with added trump hand actions.

Absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks.

I didn’t think anyone had accused the valeting twitter account of being a trolling account. Unless I missed that post.
Projecting much Mr Ingham??
Lol was gonna say the same thing.

There was nothing trolling about the account. All that people were saying on here is that it was Chris. Nothing negative about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Does he think we care that much about whether he did car valeting or not?

Reactions: 11
Chris " you bettah beleeve u got sumink cumin to u "
Is that a threat Chris ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chris, that comes with a custodial sentence don'tcha know!
Sarah, that means time in jail........ you 2 said it remember, when you were in your tin can extension.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The greatest most popular comedian in the world couldn’t come up with such a perfect clown as Chris Ingham!😂

I’ve said before, he is a comedy writer’s dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His friend was probably his solicitor.
"Have you got other social media accounts, Mr Ingham? Mr Ingham.... Hello? Hello.......?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Don't boost his insta with views use other sites to view.

He needs to realise any mention of a case on social media by himself actually hinders his investigation because the defence can claim Mr Ingham was goading response and attention from those he claims not to have any form of contact with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He was too busy ranting to upload it during that lunch hour, he probably thought he can finish it up when he knocks off but he got held back to do some overtime 😂 but is there a secret job? NO HELL NO
"These toilets were checked by: CHRIS ✌🏻"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.