The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow definitely not for a 14yr old. That's ridiculous. Why not a spa party since she's so into makeup and masks and hair
Cos lazy might have to pay money for that 🤫

They treat Izzy like she is 7. Wake up lazy, she is no longer a baby she is a teenager, can’t wait for the day she starts answering back to you and creepy 😎

Reactions: 12
You have to feel sorry for Isabelle. 14 and having little teepee tents. I wonder wether Sarah actually involved Issy in the decision making regarding the sleepover or if Sarah just did it herself🤔

Reactions: 8
I have a daughter the same age as Isabelle and I know that there’s now way her or any of her friends would want a teepee party like that.
Camping in the garden in a proper tent. Yes
Tiny ‘tent’ in someone’s lounge. No

My daughter is quite a young 13yr old as well. She likes a bit of lip gloss and clothes shopping but she’s not into make up and handbags etc.

Just seen this on twitter someone contacted the teepee company,this is their reply 🤬🤬🤬
Sold for publicity???

The girls don’t have YouTube channels etc so what publicity would they have been getting.

The Inghams are so manipulative it’s scary that they can manipulate intelligent people who run their own businesses

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Just seen this on twitter someone contacted the teepee company,this is their reply 🤬🤬🤬
How absolutely bloody disgusting if that is what Sarah is telling companies. If that had been Isabelle who had been messaged it would be a completely different story. She would never have let people forget it! 'sold their story' what motive did they have? That is no way to handle a situation like this. Her teepees look tit anyway. Isabelle is not 5. People will be laughing at the poor girl when she returns to school.

I messaged the company that Sarah followed earlier and they said thank you for letting them know.

Saah seemed a bit drunk in Katrina's video.

Reactions: 23
Someone has just sent them jess’s video the person got blocked

• Wow
  • Angry
Shouldn't Lazy have written "gifted" in her Instagram story?

The company sound like a piece of tit. Pretty apt considering their teepees look like a piece of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cos lazy might have to pay money for that 🤫

They treat Izzy like she is 7. Wake up lazy, she is no longer a baby she is a teenager, can’t wait for the day she starts answering back to you and creepy 😎
She probably already does.

Reactions: 5
How absolutely bloody disgusting if that is what Sarah is telling companies. If that had been Isabelle who had been messaged it would be a completely different story. She would never have let people forget it! 'sold their story' what motive did they have? That is no way to handle a situation like this. Her teepees look tit anyway. Isabelle is not 5. People will be laughing at the poor girl when she returns to school.

I messaged the company that Sarah followed earlier and they said thank you for letting them know.

Saah seemed a bit drunk in Katrina's video.
Plus the girls messaged her privately first, they only released the info because she ignored them. So it was hardly done for publicity

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.