The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really can't resist having a little dig at people can he? He probably doesn't realise that sending these Instagram stories is provoking us and potentially compromising any case he has. Not really helping the police at all. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the harassment case with 2 people arrested and another 2 about to be is a lot like the amazing skate video that has taken months and various locations....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HAHAHA @chris’s rant.

Listen, you creepy little oik- as you obviously read here 🙄.

You are a bleeping embarrassment.

“I’m too busy to breathe most days” oh ay, yes must be hard to fit ANYTHING in, when your so busy doing siiiick top notch skater boiiii moves in your cul-de-sac.

No wonder your poor step daughter doesn’t want to be seen with you.
OIK LOVE IT 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
They didn’t, but if he pretends they did, it proves we’re lying about EVERYTHING!😂
I’m not on Twitter a lot but I have a look every now and then, I can’t recall seeing anything at all about that account? But I have seen lots of McPhee clips including the absolute classic where she tells everyone that Jane didn’t tell everyyyyyybody that (pause for dramatic effect) CHRIS SLEPT WITH HAYLEY, she only told one person. That’s all I’ve seen so unless I totally missed loads of people tweeting about a valeting account which I may have done, I’m not entirely sure what he was angry he had to have a filtered shopping centre rant about???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Too busy to breathe, but enough time to choose a fiyah filter for his rants. Plonker. Piss off with your Tim Westwood affectations 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
HAHAHAHAAHAH we've got a rant from Creepy on IG Stories about his Halo Valet Mobile thing.
Oh ffs, this explains why I've been wandering around aimlessly all day - I hadn't watched Chris's gangster granny rant in order to give me purpose.

Sarah, you need to buck your ideas up because the twit in the Hat does a far more hilarious rant than you, a very lot more entertaining. I wish he would do one "on the daily" for our delectation and delight, however, he's "too busy to breathe most days" (we wish ...).

I think a lot of that rant was aimed at the Real Inghams, certainly the bit about police reference numbers. RI's tweeted @ the Halo Valeting account and have also said they've spoken to the police who confirmed Chris does not have a case under investigation. I'm assuming Chris has now deleted the Halo account?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh ffs, this explains why I've been wandering around aimlessly all day - I hadn't watched Chris's gangster granny rant in order to give me purpose.

Sarah, you need to buck your ideas up because the twit in the Hat does a far more hilarious rant than you, a very lot more entertaining. I wish he would do one "on the daily" for our delectation and delight, however, he's "too busy to breathe most days" (we wish ...).

I think a lot of that rant was aimed at the Real Inghams, certainly the bit about police reference numbers. RI's tweeted @ the Halo Valeting account and have also said they've spoken to the police who confirmed Chris does not have a case under investigation. I'm assuming Chris has now deleted the Halo account?

He'd simplify his busy, busy life if he deleted the account, wouldn't he?
Oi, Chris, it's po-po, mate. The kidz say po-po 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻

He'd simplify his busy, busy life if he deleted the account, wouldn't he?
Oi, Chris, it's po-po, mate. The kidz say po-po 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chris and his police threats give me nostalgia vibes

When I used to play out with my mates, it would all kick off and I'd spit my dummy, go home crying (wimpy child - what can I say 🤷‍♀️ ) and tell my mum.

And then I'd storm back outside and use bullshit scare tactics, and tell everyone my mum had rang theirs 😂

If only life had a filter to make it more dramatic 🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They didn’t buy a very lot of views on last nights video did they..must try harder creepy it was it all that time trawling on here that distracted you wasn’t it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder how many takes his Insta story took. Imagine getting halfway through his rant then 'Would Steve from Menswear, please come to the main office. Steve from Menswear' bellowing across the tannoy

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ahh I see, I must’ve missed that, he’s certainly rather annoyed about it all, ah well it gave us all a bit of purpose today anyway, like we’ve all nothing better to do, too busy to breathe what an hole, can’t wait to see this epic of a video that’s taken 100’s of hours 😂 seriously is he even sponsored by anyone? What’s the purpose of him doing them two rubbish tricks over and over to music from the generation after him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We got a rant... we got a rant 🤣🤣🤣
Here comes my rant doggy who ALWAYS turns up when Sarah kicks off 🙂
more, more, more

Yes Tattle Life has a dog that just turns up for the rants 😆😆

“ Innit mate.. yo yo yo.. I’m busting out a rant homie...”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If Creepy is looking for a job, I hear that they are doing a remake of the film Young Frankenstein. His moody look in today’s insta video would make him a shoo-in for the Marty Feldman role of Igor. 😆

E18D7A63-3A1F-48DA-869F-817370A26CAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Chris sweetie, get some sunglasses. You’re going to get wrinkles with all the squinting.

Peace ✌🏻

What’s he on about with the police reference number?

Yes Chris, you have given me purpose for the day. Yes you with your little rant takes precedence over my family, my health and my job.
That`s no reference number ,it`s how many creepy can count to!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.