Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I didnt come on tattle when all the drama and allegations were happening. And with him sleeping with others and im abit confused. Can someone please briefly explain what jane has to do with it?

Circlish

VIP Member
It's a bit confusing as the Twitter account states their location as Aberdeen but the company that supplied Issy's party is based in Castleford. They only registered the business with Company House in January 2019. It does look as though they bought it lock, stock and shitty teepees from the Scottish company as everything, down to the cheap dreamcatchers are the same. It's a husband and wife team who are the current owners/directors but he has another business plus a job as a professional sportsman.
Yeah, I think they just bought it off a Scottish person and have been a bit lazy with tidying up the Twitter account. It follows a load of Scottish accounts. I don't know about the Book of Faces - I'm not on there (tick that off your investigations, Lazy) - maybe their FB account is tip-top, but their Twitter is a mess.