The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your too busy to breathe?! Surely you’d be dead 😂 You can’t make up the stupid crap that comes out of that guys mouth!! Sarah does a rant so he has to follow suit! All of this is like a drug to them they love it they crave it and any little thing they can jump on they do to feed that addiction! Maybe if they spent more time concentrating on their family, getting help as much as they do reading on here, doing their pathetic ranting maybe it wouldn’t give anyone anything to talk about 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I swear Chris has been making this skating video 'that just needs a couple more shots' for about 2 years.

Also, in his rant earlier, when he said he feels bad for the (non) trolls that they feel that way, it's basically the same as when people say people 'hate' on people because they're jealous. Just no. Definitely not jealous, creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All of this is like a drug to them they love it they crave it and any little thing they can jump on they do to feed that addiction!
I disagree on this one, I know they say all publicity is good publicity and we all know influencers enjoy being the topic of conversation on here if it gets their views up.
But in this incident I really think they’re desperate for it to all stop.
yet without an apology, and considering bleeping themselves over continuously has become a hobby 🤷‍♀️ It won’t stop.

She might enjoy goading tattle but deep down.....Her husbands a scank 😬 Can’t get away from the truth.
And we remind her of that daily, amongst other things 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hasn't got time to breathe, but has time to go to a shopping mall in the middle of the day on a Tuesday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is his face so screwed up in those stories ? If the wind chances you will stay that way Chris .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I disagree on this one, I know they say all publicity is good publicity and we all know influencers enjoy being the topic of conversation on here if it gets their views up.
But in this incident I really think they’re desperate for it to all stop.
yet without an apology, and considering bleeping themselves over continuously has become a hobby 🤷‍♀️ It won’t stop.

She might enjoy goading tattle but deep down.....Her husbands a scank 😬 Can’t get away from the truth.
And we remind her of that daily, amongst other things 😐
If that was the case (these two are thick!) why do they even address anything to do with anything negative? Just ignore it. It’s the fact that they don’t that makes me feel like they crave the attention wether that be good or bad 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The scene on the staircase made me gag 🤮

Sarah has suddenly changed her tune, saying Isabelle should be able to choose her own clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If that was the case (these two are thick!) why do they even address anything to do with anything negative? Just ignore it. It’s the fact that they don’t that makes me feel like they crave the attention wether that be good or bad 🤷‍♀️
Because it’s how chav’s work 😂😂 it’s why she spent most of her evenings deleting tit from twitter, because they snap and don’t think, and to be fair they only speak out when it’s something they need to try and talk their way out of clear up.
Baby rubber Jason - they were being dragged by other channels, not just here.
Contacting companies - they must be pissed so many won’t work with them so they NEED to speak out and make it look like bullying.

I do think they hold off for a few weeks and snap,
If this was just a normal channel (the Inghams pre scandal) with “haters” she would be ranting every night about it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They really are so up themselves- there are the snowflakes of this generation that cry because people offended them 🙄

twitter is very quiet today re the Inghams. All the usual people haven't even mentioned Chris' rant. Very strange. Have they had letters from Levi's??

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice Isla now does a weird scrunch up thing with her nose?

When does Jace ever get the chance to stretch out. Today's vlog he was in his chair, then the carseat then the chair again, then sat on the settee before going in the sling. Surely it can't be doing his body any good?

• Sad
Anyone else notice Isla now does a weird scrunch up thing with her nose?

When does Jace ever get the chance to stretch out. Today's vlog he was in his chair, then the carseat then the chair again, then sat on the settee before going in the sling. Surely it can't be doing his body any good?
Jace is starting to remind me of Yoda, he's so scrunched up all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.