Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
I don’t believe a 14 year old who is into Victoria Secret, Ted Baker, makeup etc would really want a mermaid teepee party 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sunseeker

Been blocked by crappy teepees on Instagram for having the audacity to comment. Off to weep into my dinner.

• Haha
  • Angry

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
She’s hinting for people to send stuff again on her insta. Do you just want my card number and pin Sarah Hun and you can order what you want??

• Haha
  • Sad

Yoko

Chatty Member
My heart broke tonight for isabelle in her birthday “party” vlog. It’s quite obvious that Isabelle is desperate for more freedom and not having her mum and step dad following her around and even worse following her around with a camera. She seemed more happy and alive after coming out of sleeping at her friends for the night than I’ve seen her in a long long time!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Picador

Tonight’s vlog - Chris goes to Leeds in search of the university to ‘skate’ aka find some young girls to perv on.

• Sick
  • Angry

Stephie

VIP Member
Call me cocky guys, but I'm feeling quite confident I'll sleep soundly tonight without fearing West Yorks Police are gonna rock up at my front door and arrest me for expressing disgust at Sk8er Boi and Lazy feeding their baby a chicken Mc'Nugget 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
😂 Oh my days, Chris absolutely raging in Primark on his lunch break has just made my Tuesday

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
It would be nice to feed him some baby food off a spoon rather than him eating with his hands. That's the appropriate way to feed a baby. She's so god damn lazy she can't even feed her child properly. It's absolutely disgusting making a 5 mth old feed himself
I disagree with this. Baby led weaning is brilliant if done properly.

"Food before 1 is just for fun"

It's actually fantastic for children's development. Sensory development, motor skills, all sorts. They learn so much feeding themselves.

But Jace isn't ready. He can't sit up unaided, which makes it incredibly dangerous. He's also not being given nutritional food. Anything that he happens to eat is full of salt/sugar. Not good at all for his tiny tummy.

• Heart

Cedann

Really random but I was just thinking about Isabelle and how much she must hate Sarah and Chris. I have a son similar age and if I did something to embarrass him I’m front of his idol he would be mortified. Issy adored zoella, all of her friends will have done as well. She will have told them all she would be appearing in zoes vlog. I bet she was so
Excited, and then it never happened. At the same time as her step dad was outed by teenage girls they were shunned by Zoe and Alfie let Twitter know he supported the girls. Out of everyone this all must have been incredibly hard on Isabelle. I’ve never heard her mention Zoe’s name since. I bet she has a really tough time at school. The few friends she had are never mentioned anymore. She never goes anywhere, she looks extremely insecure most of the time, utterly fed up the rest of the time. There will be some tell all stories from her, front page on newspapers. I would put money on it. As soon as she’s old enough Sarah, she will walk out that door and be gone.

• Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So Izzy has 2 "friends" at her sleepover (or 2 friends in shot anyway). One is Leah, her cousin. When does she ever spend time with Leah usually? She doesn't.

I'm guessing Izzy doesn't have many friends. Or many friends were unable to come because of Creepy...

So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

String Man

VIP Member
We need a Chris playlist.

Creep (Radiohead)
If you tolerate this your children will be next (Manics)
Every day I love you less and less (Kaiser Chiefs)
She hates me (Puddle of Mudd)
Dirty (Christina Aguilera)
Cryin like a bitch (Godsmack)
Weak (Skunk Anansie)
Freak on a leash (Korn)

What won't be on the playlist:

Pretty fly for a white guy (The Offspring)
Skater Boi (Avril Lavigne)
It wasn't me (Shaggy)
Nookie (Limp Bizkit)

Tattle playlist:

Smooth Criminal (Alien Ant Farm)
Fuck the police (NWA)

• Haha
  • Heart

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Put it on Youtube 🤣
I think that they all take the view that what he did was ok, sleeping with the young fan in a hotel McPhee said Jane told one person and it was nearly two years ago anyway.... they obviously know the content of the messages he sent also and outrageously they paint the young girls in question as selling stories for publicity!

I’m sorry Sarah but how fucking dare you write your big legal bullshit statement about ‘trolls’ these people aren’t trolls, they’re sharing the seedy past that your grown man of a husband created. Take ownership and stop victim shaming, stop telling lies to companies you want free gifts from, tell the whole truth, give them the full background. I seriously hope that your daughters never ever have to go through something like this with an adult who is in a position of influence to them not least because of the attitude you appear to have of these SITUATIONS.

I’ve never actually contacted a company to share information about him but after reading that self righteous load of lies today, I can fully see why people do and should continue to!

Rant over

• Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
So I’m guessing Chris is on a little rant because mummy told someone that he cheated on his wife? Who stands in the middle of a shopping centre and films a rant about some people finding an old twitter account? He Sounded like he was a fourteen year old threatening to set da boyz on ya! 🤣🤣🤣 To busy to breathe? Fuck off Chris. You wouldn’t know the meaning of hard work. This idiot thinks sitting on his sofa, editing and sticking some pop sockets in an envelope is hard work! 😂😂 He really needs to grow up! Jane I think your lad needs a smacked arse and sending to bed without his custard cream supper! Sort him out before he embarrasses himself anymore! 🤣🤣

If they are planning another baby I feel extremely sorry for him/her having to grow up with those creeps and a brat of a sister like isla must be terrible
I doubt they’ll have another. If Sarah hasn’t lined her knickers with barbed wire to keep him away, I’ll be shocked! 😱 🤣

• Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
The twatty teepee girlies sound like two-minute wonders. I can't see that business lasting long. Apart from their snotty attitude towards people, the product isn't exactly earth-shattering. Kids are fickle, their interest in things switches alarmingly quickly and without much reason. Teepee today / too pooh tomorrow 💩 And I don't quite get the reason why girls would want to lie in little cotton cubicles on a sleepover. Sleepovers are about being together, sharing your space, not lying in separate little coffins. I don't get it. And they just look a bit shit. Party business are two-a-penny and short-lived. You should try being nicer to people, teepee ladies, whilst you've got your 5 minutes of exposure. Durrrrrr 😘

• Heart

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Just seen this on the hinch thread

"Can I just add that, regarding the micro blading at home.... as a fully licensed micro bladder myself, she should NOT be doing it in people’s homes.
You have to have a license for yourself as the micro blader then you have to get a separate license for the building you are working from.
I asked the inspector who gave me my licenses about people doing it mobile and he said it’s illegal and should not be happening 😬

That’s my council rules anyway. "

Does that mean that sarahs are illegal too?
The state of her eyebrows are in it should be illegal 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna-tik

So Isla has her tooth out because of decay and then goes to Asda and tells the camera that she is getting a treat because she was so brave.
Comment down below if, Ifam, you think that treat was a healthy apple 🍏 hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAAHAH we've got a rant from Creepy on IG Stories about his Halo Valet Mobile thing.
His "friend" messaged him 😂 bless his little cotton socks.

Hey Chris, how's your mum? How's Lorraine Mcflea? Been to any hotels lately? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
Hasn't got time to breathe, but has time to go to a shopping mall in the middle of the day on a Tuesday.

Last edited:
  • Haha