Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

Oh good Lord, that skating video is an absolute pile of shite.
What must the neighbours, or any right-minded person over 12, think if they see this flabby middle-aged dad in his chavy tracksuit and greasy beanie playing on his skates in the street.

Even without his predilection for teenage girls the man is a fucking embarrassment. Lazy should have kicked his sorry arse to the kerb last July and changed the locks.
I’m sure mummy Jane would have taken him in and told him what a big brave boy he was. She could have fed him tuna sandwiches and stroked his fevered brow before messaging all the secret gossip to the menopausal mafia. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Kjfrzr

The Ingham family #57 The letter four

The stupid bitch not only said it once. She said it twice! 😂
Come on people. Make it happen. Like like like. Sometimes the very lot simple ones are the best.. 😂

Off to write a haiku about 'the letter four'✒

Last edited:
  • Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
In the news this afternoon, big congratulations to SARAH THOMAS, a 37 year-old lady who completed her breast cancer treatment only a year ago and has become the first person to complete 4 consecutive swims across the English Channel (10 minute rest between each leg) 🎉🥇🎊🥇🎉
Meanwhile, in Yorkshire, a couple of 30-somethings are spending their time shopping for landfill and roller-skating around car parks 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
IMG_20190917_130740.jpg

• Heart

GowiththeflowMo

See this is what I don’t get about youtubers including this pair !!!

If your a celebrity ( actor , sports person , entertainer , news reader ) and so on ... you get critics ! You get adoration! This is reflected in the money you earn ! Usually much more than the average person on the street ( the public ) and they have a choice to take the constructive criticism, advice , love and hate or ignore it ! What you don’t often see is them wining about it and crying because SOME people don’t like them or agree with them !

SO WHY IN THE NAME OF FUCK do youtubers ‘ influencers ‘ 🙄 feel that they are allowed all the cash , the freebies , the fame , the love from their public but not the criticism and hate when they fk up or do bad things ?!

I can’t even put into words how angry that makes me , what’s so fkn special about them that they feel that they should only have feedback on how wonderful they are but never anything negative !!!

FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU SELF INDULGENT, NARCISSISTIC, SELFISH , DELUSIONAL JUMPED UP BASTARDS !!!! If I didn’t hate them before I do after they go on a rant about how bullied they are ! THEY DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF BULLYING ! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Back to the Inghams in particular, I watched today’s video and see how GUTTED Chris was at not being able to sit with Izzy and her teen girl friends ! As if they even allowed that in the vlog , like they are not even trying to hide it anymore but shoving in our faces !!! 🤢🤯🤬

• Heart
  • Wow

Millie’s mummy

What I’d love to know is what are Sarah and Chris telling these companies? “Before we get gifted anything we want to warn you that people of f the internet will contact you and tell you that my husband sexually texted a 16 year old”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Picador

sorry for the double post but just in case Sarah reads this-

We are not trolls. We are not awful people. We are people that do not want predators on YouTube. We are people that want to know the truth.

As of now, we are seriously worried that Chris is guilty, due to the countless amounts of evidence against him, so can you blame us? Just do a video explaining everything, and if somehow all that evidence is fake, we will gravely apologise and be on our way.

• Heart

Blondie81

I felt really sorry for Leah in the vlog. She was mocked by Sarah for being scared in the lift! How humiliating for her ☹

• Sad
  • Wow

Hatshepsut

If Creepy is looking for a job, I hear that they are doing a remake of the film Young Frankenstein. His moody look in today’s insta video would make him a shoo-in for the Marty Feldman role of Igor. 😆

E18D7A63-3A1F-48DA-869F-817370A26CAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Wonder how many takes his Insta story took. Imagine getting halfway through his rant then 'Would Steve from Menswear, please come to the main office. Steve from Menswear' bellowing across the tannoy

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Little Miss

Sarah’s eyebrows are ridiculous. I literally don’t know horse are worse, Sarah ingham or Julie Stanton
F6DDB7B8-E6B8-4FEE-A914-45ED0C463526.png
4242C434-A9C7-4FBE-8951-6AC9E38CCD5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Tublet83

VIP Member
B83D9227-8CD5-4AA1-A1F0-4C095ABF047B.jpeg

Won’t be joining us in Switzerland Real Inghams? Keep denying your on here whilst you steal material from Tattle 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Vlog rundown:

Eyebrows still a different colour. (Yes, I'm going to mention it every day).

So embarrassing that they can't pay for anything themselves. I'd be mortified if I relied on gifted shit.

Oh my god - that woman is a pig. Isabelle got presents from her friend, including some maoam sweets. Sarah opens them and takes one. They're Isabelle's sweets! Her gift! You can't just open them. That's so bloody rude. Greedy pig. (Izzy bought them herself for the sleepover apparently).

Isabelle seemed like a totally different kid when Sarah picked her up. Really happy and confident. Sarah should take this as a hint that Isabelle needs that time with her friends more often... It seems to do her the world of good being with her friends.

Unsure why Sarah's left getting party things till the last minute. She's been at the shops all week long.

Sarah making constant fat jokes about herself. You're not covering up the fact that you're clearly unhappy with your size - you could have dropped a lot of pounds instantly if you ditched that dirty husband of yours last year. But instead, I'd just suggest staying away from those sugary cereals (and Isabelle's fucking sweets!!)

Well done Isabelle! You tell those weirdos with the camera to leave! 👏 You go girl!

Sarah not liking Chris nicking her food. Perhaps you know how your kids feel now!

"Lots of the boys got the train" - can you not see how much you shield your daughter?

Of course Sarah suggested a dessert place. Not used to sugar though, is she...

"We're not going to film Isabelle tonight" - I'm guessing the other friend's parents said no to being on the vlog. That's the only reason. They usually have no regard for Isabelle's feelings when it comes to filming her.

No dance on a Saturday again...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
Sarah, if the fact your daughters friends are banned from staying over at your house isn’t the biggest wake up call that you need to change your lifestyle I don’t know what it is.

• Heart

filmxnoir

Lol at them thinking they’re untouchable. If there was no situation, how come their original management dropped them after the allegations came out? 🤔 Negative press follows them around like a bad smell (or maybe that’s just Creepy’s natural stench) but they’ve only got themselves to blame.
Sarah love, if your husband wasn’t such a greasy nonce, then maybe things would be different.
Also, your brows look fucking shit 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

karmacoma

Chatty Member
HAHAHA @chris’s rant.

Listen, you creepy little oik- as you obviously read here 🙄.

You are a fucking embarrassment.

“I’m too busy to breathe most days” oh ay, yes must be hard to fit ANYTHING in, when your so busy doing siiiick top notch skater boiiii moves in your cul-de-sac.

No wonder your poor step daughter doesn’t want to be seen with you.

• Haha
  • Heart