The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, her Insta is getting embarrassing. Dropping hints. No, begging really. Sarah, you're appalling.
She needs to drop hints for a divorce lawyer.

Oooommmmmmmmggggg that’s scary, we all know Lazy doesn’t know English or geography,(the great Europe trip🌏) she might be ok on maths cos she loves her some 💰 💰 💰
Homeschooling/unschooling can work to an advantage... but this is bloody Sarah and Chris as tutors, so nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not a chance in hell that he's working elsewhere as that would mean he wouldn't be in control of his tax returns. Right now, he can fudge figures as much as he likes and class things as "business expenses", that wouldn't be possible through a normal job where he's taxed as PAYE.
Unless it’s cash in hand...

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Actually crying laughing at the comments on the skate video. They all read sarcastic to me. 😅😅😅
On a serious note he genuinely thinks he is a teenager no wonder he tries to date them. 🙄
You're right, this is quite entertaining 😂😂
Screenshot_20190917-130419_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s hinting for people to send stuff again on her insta. Do you just want my card number and pin Sarah Hun and you can order what you want??
She’s shopping at milly and Blake I think it is, wonder if she’s using the sarah10 discount code on her “purchases “ 🙈🙉🙊

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I love taking my sons to the barbers. 2 very attractive men work there. My sons have the best kept hair in south London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What did I just watch?

That istastory is so creepy.
I am not gonna say what it looks like to me, but its just so wrong. Hes just sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I love taking my sons to the barbers. 2 very attractive men work there. My sons have the best kept hair in south London.
I’ll happily travel from Nottingham for this. My son is going to have hair as long as the Ingham kids at this rate.

Reactions: 3
"Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

chris.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What did I just watch?

That istastory is so creepy.
I am not gonna say what it looks like to me, but its just so wrong. Hes just sick.
The weird ASMR doesn’t bother me, what bothers me is that a) they uploaded it and b) Chris still is wearing a beanie, in the house, at like 9pm at night.

"Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 41855
AAAHAHAHA don’t, I’ve had D&V and I don’t want to tit myself laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PLEASE for the next thread title: The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
In the news this afternoon, big congratulations to SARAH THOMAS, a 37 year-old lady who completed her breast cancer treatment only a year ago and has become the first person to complete 4 consecutive swims across the English Channel (10 minute rest between each leg) 🎉🥇🎊🥇🎉
Meanwhile, in Yorkshire, a couple of 30-somethings are spending their time shopping for landfill and roller-skating around car parks 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
IMG_20190917_130740.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In the news this afternoon, big congratulations to SARAH THOMAS, a 37 year-old lady who completed her breast cancer treatment only a year ago and has become the first person to complete 4 consecutive swims across the English Channel (10 minute rest between each leg) 🎉🥇🎊🥇🎉
Meanwhile, in Yorkshire, a couple of 30-somethings are spending their time shopping for landfill and roller-skating around car parks 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻View attachment 41865
Go Sarah!

Also does Lazy go shopping in B&M while Chris skates around the car park? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.