The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone either provide a screenshot or otherwise give the rest of us the low down on his rant?

Please and thank you.
Right put your best tea cosy on your head, imagine everything is purple and go “yes I use to be a car valeter named Halo Valeting. Tattle are trolls. I’m so busy! Peace ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That Mcflea woman loves the drama. She thinks it's ok for Chris to have sex with another woman because he hasn't broken the law. She has the morals of an ally cat. What she can't grasp is that Chris sells himself as a family man, a loving father and loyal husband complete with a Sarah Ingham Forever tattoo. By jumping into bed with a fan shows that everything he portrays is an absolute lie. Mcphee has single handedly confirmed that creepy is a cheating scumbag. I bet she's well and truly off their Christmas list..... oopsies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s brilliant isn’t it? She actually managed to do more damage than those against them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also the whole "the police cant give details without a crime refrence number from the person who made a complaint" is that aimed at us?? When was that talked about?

Reactions: 4
“An old friend” got in touch with Chris.
Sure they did. They don’t read here by the way.
It’s a shame an old friend didn’t tell him about the other son he supposedly has, the “no situation” of him preying on young vulnerable TEENAGERS, manipulating a worker into handing over somebody’s private information, Doxxing people, having sex with that girl in a seedy hotel, his mom confirming that by blurting it to somebody. THE LIST GOES ON, feel free to add to it.
But you wouldn’t want to address that would you? you 5ft nothing little weasel.
You’re disgusting.

Doesn’t have enough time to breathe but can address something we couldn’t care less about anyway. Him and his stupid filter and immature peace sign can duck off ✌🏻🤟🏻

Thanks for the purpose you’ve clearly given me by being a nonce.
Could almost be a thread title

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh I sense trouble in the Ingham household these past few days, yet again he’s out somewhere probably skating but doesn’t have time to breathe most days..you aren’t that much of a businessman if you can go out days on end skating and your wife shopping so much..how about heads together thinking of how to better your channel and yourselves! No need for a rant to give us something to talk about you do plenty daily that gives us that thanks! Now off you skate like a child and give your head a wobble and think about how you’ve hurt people, then go get a shower and a haircut and give that god awful hat that you have a wash you mink! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I ain't got time for none of that rubbish"
Yeah but you have plenty of time lurking around car parks and chasing after little girls. He's so disgusting.
Chris maybe you should spend more time studying and progressing in life. So that you can provide for your family with a decent job and come off YouTube because you are honestly making such a fool of yourself. Your kids are too young right now but they will grow up soon to realise how very strange and creepy their father is. It's all going to go downhill very soon. You need to come off social media before you have a nervous breakdown. You have aged 10 years in the last 2 years. Clearly all of this is "very getting" to you and you aren't even sleeping at night knowing that the world is literally laughing at you. You are a joke!!! An embarrassment and you are a danger to be around children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Also the whole "the police cant give details without a crime refrence number from the person who made a complaint" is that aimed at us?? When was that talked about?
It was spoken about on here the other day, I believe.

I love that his last Instagram story was posted over 10 minutes after the first lot. Can just imagine him, stood in Primark/H&M (because, you know, he doesn't have time to breath but has time to waste shopping), seething over it - probably currently reading here, beanie feeling tighter and tighter as the anger rages on 😂

Oh, he is a delight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve come to conclusion that he must think he’s untouchable. Imagine going from being a self employed car valeting to the height of Ingham YouTube fame when they were bringing in £25k a month. I think the most average, level headed person would think they are above the law and think highly of themselves. That this awkward, emo loving skate kid suddenly can cheat on his wife with young girls/women, can put his kids in private school, can drive a Range Rover, can make pointless videos about going to Morrison’s, and can go off skating for days leaving his family.

I joke and say “go and give your head a wobble” but he needs to sit down and be humble. Reflect on where he has come from, reflect on his mistakes and figure out what he’s going to be doing in the next 5 years as it’s not going to be this. I sometimes get cocky that I live in a nice area, I have a nice car, I can afford my son to have lovely things and that my husband and I can go on holiday. But then I remember that back in 2010 we were living in a houseshare and i have worked damn hard to be what I am now. Reflect and be humble Chris. You’re not untouchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
But surely your ‘friend’ must have also mentioned in passing that Twitter is awash with a video of your supporter McPhee telling the world THAT YOUR MUM CONFIRMED YOU SLEPT WITH A YOUNG FAN IN A HOTEL

No comment on that? I guess you’re able to ‘swallow that down’ then.

Peace ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm actually slightly disappointed with his rant. He missed his special lines...

"Do I still valet cars? NO! Hell no!"
"Do I use fake Twitter accounts to troll? NO! Hell no!"
"Did I sleep with Hayley at the hotel? NO! Hell n..."

Jane: "Well, son. That's not exactly true."

Chris: "Shut up, Mum! Why have you got to tell everybody that!"

*Mcflea flies in on her broom*

Mcflea: "Chris, to be fair - your mum didn't tell EVERYBODY. She only told one person..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
He did mention a forum (obviously here) but what he needs to realise is that they aren’t the only ones talked about on here. Do you see all the others posting on stories about it? No. So simple don’t read it if you can’t take it. This is a public forum for us to discuss what we think about you, it’s not trolling as I can see. We don’t send threatening messages to you, you live your life in the public eye and people are entitled to an opinion. I know on Twitter a lot more people are majorly invested in this whole situation so quite possibly on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s brilliant isn’t it? She actually managed to do more damage than those against them 😂
Mcphee has done more damage in that one rant than The Real Inghams and Dougal have done in over 12 months. She just couldn't help herself hahaha.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My personal fave was “And you better believe what’s coming to you, is coming to you”

OOOOH IM A VERY LOT SCARED CREEPO.

Which part is meant to intimidate people? The fake police investigation? You and Sarah lying about arrests?

What a total embarrassment you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can someone either provide a screenshot or otherwise give the rest of us the low down on his rant?

Please and thank you.
Sorry for posting so soon after my last but I thought I’d post this so people can view it here rather than having to go to the creeps page.
I hope it works

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread - Creepy gives us purpose but doesnt have time to breath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.