The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she put a filter on Chris's wrinkles again? Give it up, lady - you can't polish a turd.
Also are they just allowing Jace to handle the food and grab food off plates, by looking at his hands that's exactly how it looks, teaching him from start no basic table manners and he will think it's OK to grab food off plates.

Reactions: 12
How can a kid who went to Zoella's for a garden party end up with only 2 kids at her birthday?? 🤔🤔🤔
Even Zoella can't save the kids' reputation that Chris has ruined. All those parent, and rightly so will be banning their kids from going anywhere near that family. Kids can be cruel even without something like this giving them ammunition. Awful isn't it

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What 14 year old wants a mermaid sleepover thats like a esme sleepover u couldnt of lether pick her own theme

Reactions: 3
I assume she's talking about Jess et al here 🤔
I’m honestly waiting for her to watch the Jessy documentary and make remarks about the comments they get comparing it to that of their own experience. And yet they made it very clear they did not give a tit about the hate that their beloved ifam was sending to the girls... considering a lot of it was incredibly threatening and prompting violence? considering they’ve always been so dead set against it🙄

Reactions: 11
Oh she’s infuriated me! How dare she play the depressed/suicidal card! Think of the girls...yes GIRLS he messaged! After all you are the one who said they had mental health issues! After saying in your sisters video that a 16 year old Katrina going off with a lad at 22 was shocking did she have mental health issues??! Quite clearly the pair of you have issues just now and it’s more than obvious as to the reason why! Why would you accept that he can go off and do whatever the hell he wants whilst you pretend everything is oh so very happy..take a look at the vlogs Lazy, he’s a controlling narcissistic twit who does not give two shits about taking the piss out of you whenever he can. That’s not love! But you are just as bad and it’s sickening to see that you think you are both above ANY kind of negative comments! This is real life..things happen and if it was a “mistake” admit flaws and people would possibly feel a bit more empathy for you..but you cant admit fault or blame for anything you do..it’s all sunshine and roses..when quite clearly it isn’t..that’s real life! Not an oh so perfect “online life”!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah, how dare you! If we're wrong, prove it. I will happily hang my head in shame and apologise if I'm wrong.

I'm so irate about your situation because justice has very much not been served. If you want to stay with that thing, that's up to you, not a problem with me, but you need to apologise to these girls. You know, those same girls you have almost certainly caused depression and anxiety for with the amount of hate spewed from your mouth et al.

There is a reason people post quotes etc, etc and that's because it's such a foreign concept to them that it's not something they actually live by.

Just apologise!

duck me, Lorraine's on the warpath, hold on to your brain cells everyone!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How disgraceful that Chris and Sarah didn't even arrange something for Issy's birthday that they actually paid for out of their own pockets!! She had a sleepover that someone else organised last weekend (or whenever it was) and then a sleepover this weekend that is only happening cos it's gifted. Her parents are spending that much money on fake views and subs they can't even pay for a proper party for their daughter
I know its cringy when my daughter turned 14 we arranged a sleepover with 7 friends , the noise was phenomenal but they had fun , but they went out to nandos and did a bit of shopping then all came back to watch a film and had nibbles and did a pamper, us adults and her 2 brothers stayed upstairs, then the next day after breakfast she went to the cinema and bowling with just her friends, she loved it shes 17 now but always refers back to this night

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know its cringy when my daughter turned 14 we arranged a sleepover with 7 friends , the noise was phenomenal but they had fun , but they went out to nandos and did a bit of shopping then all came back to watch a film and had nibbles and did a pamper, us adults and her 2 brothers stayed upstairs, then the next day after breakfast she went to the cinema and bowling with just her friends, she loved it shes 17 now but always refers back to this night
That's the way it should be done.

Reactions: 8
My daughter would be over the moon with that set up. She’s 9. My niece is 13 - would not be happy.
My great niece turned 7 on Wednesday she would love this , my other great niece who is nearly 10 would look at me and say "as if "

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t watch the Inghams vlogs much anymore, they bore me senseless.
But I wish to god they’d just title them all
“Our response to tattle life” at this point.
It’s getting embarrassing Sarah.
Il give it to her she’s goading for a response 🤣😂 I’m waiting for them to feed Jace a KFC family bucket using Sarah’s eyebrow pencils as chopsticks.
I’m glad they’re enjoying themselves,
must be tit to know your husband would take YOUR car to pick up a stranger (or any teenager he could get) and shag her in a hotel room. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
So Izzy has 2 "friends" at her sleepover (or 2 friends in shot anyway). One is Leah, her cousin. When does she ever spend time with Leah usually? She doesn't.

I'm guessing Izzy doesn't have many friends. Or many friends were unable to come because of Creepy...

So sad.
Or her friends parents do not want their daughters on the vlog?

Reactions: 8
I don’t watch the Inghams vlogs much anymore, they bore me senseless.
But I wish to god they’d just title them all
“Our response to tattle life” at this point.
It’s getting embarrassing Sarah.
Il give it to her she’s goading for a response 🤣😂 I’m waiting for them to feed Jace a KFC family bucket using Sarah’s eyebrow pencils as chopsticks.
I’m glad they’re enjoying themselves,
must be tit to know your husband would take YOUR car to pick up a stranger (or any teenager he could get) and shag her in a hotel room. 🤢
She’s probably grateful any time he’s shagging someone else, so he’s not slithering all over her.

(Not sorry.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So Isla has her tooth out because of decay and then goes to Asda and tells the camera that she is getting a treat because she was so brave.
Comment down below if, Ifam, you think that treat was a healthy apple 🍏 hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The twatty teepee girlies sound like two-minute wonders. I can't see that business lasting long. Apart from their snotty attitude towards people, the product isn't exactly earth-shattering. Kids are fickle, their interest in things switches alarmingly quickly and without much reason. Teepee today / too pooh tomorrow 💩 And I don't quite get the reason why girls would want to lie in little cotton cubicles on a sleepover. Sleepovers are about being together, sharing your space, not lying in separate little coffins. I don't get it. And they just look a bit tit. Party business are two-a-penny and short-lived. You should try being nicer to people, teepee ladies, whilst you've got your 5 minutes of exposure. Durrrrrr 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s probably grateful any time he’s shagging someone else, so he’s not slithering all over her.

(Not sorry.)
Must be tit though, to know your husband would literally shag ANYTHING, would target teenage girls that suffered with mental health issues, would try and slip away with a young blonde thing on a family holiday just to try and get his leg over.
Could you imagine knowing your husband is that twisted and desperate.
🤢
I’m glad she’s having fun answering Tattle back 🤣 if it blocks out her reality I’m all for it 😂😆😂😆
twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also are they just allowing Jace to handle the food and grab food off plates, by looking at his hands that's exactly how it looks, teaching him from start no basic table manners and he will think it's OK to grab food off plates.
There's a video too and they are letting him put his hand all in the mayo and spread it around 🙄. Creepy tries to move it away and Lazy pushes it back to let him. She then encourages him to eat part of a meatball and he also has a chip in his hand at one point. I honestly find the weaning stuff really unsettling.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor the Sarah and her Insta rants 😭 - I thought when she and Chris hunched together under t'awning on the Euro Road Trip in Europe™, she said she "Cuddent givva CAAAAARE" what anyone says online.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a video too and they are letting him put his hand all in the mayo and spread it around 🙄. Creepy tries to move it away and Lazy pushes it back to let him. She then encourages him to eat part of a meatball and he also has a chip in his hand at one point. I honestly find the weaning stuff really unsettling.
He wasn't trying to eat any of it though, he was just smearing his hands in the mess on the plate. He had a bit of stringy lettuce wrapped around his hand and kept dropping a greasy meatball (not referring to his father there) but there didn't appear to be any attempt to put it to his mouth. Sarah obviously encourages her children to play with their food - as you say, she pushed the plate back for Jace to mess with after Chris had cleaned up his hands. Teach him bad manners early on, wouldn't want him to feel out of place in the Ingham/Dixon household.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.