The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No vlog tonight guys. So sorry ifam, Chris is too busy at the police station tattling on the Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did this quickly flash up in the middle of Creepy's most recent skating montage on insta? Surely Christopher Ingram wouldn't like to be seen intimidating innocent animals?

IMG_20190917_174303.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time I see him rant all I can think off is the guy on Cracker Jack who used to say
Ooo I could crush a grape
Ooo I could rip a tissue
twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Few things I need to get off my chest.

FIRSTLY = Chris you can go off on your high horse explaining about the valeting but you never explained about why girls made allegations about you so I'm abit confused why people saying about valeting is annoying you but the allegations from last summer never bothered you enough to have your say.

Secondly = tattle.. Yes you read here and no you don't like what people write about you, look this is a page people come to and comment on what you put out there on social media, what people read about you online and in the papers, it's not on your YouTube channel, it's not on your personal pages it's completely on a site that doesn't belong to you direct. How can you get police to come and sue us, we are not directly causing you any bother, threatening you or anything other than discussing what you put out for us to see. We can't talk about you if you didn't put it out there. You don't mind appreciation pages, comments of people declaring their love for your family, people buying you things, but you can't take those who come here and discuss the fact that some disagree with you. Your a business your a TV show its going to have split opinions.
I for one don't comment on anything of your personal pages, but I come here as an ex watcher of your channel who fell out with the greed, the big heads you become walking round like you could do what you wanted, it became ugly. You didn't Chris always speak like a ya man whats up man, go back to America 2015 go back to early 2016 you spoke normal, your voice changed as the money came in and the subs went up. If you don't like reading negative don't come here, tell your friends to stop telling you the negatives.

Cannot believe in this day and age police are interested in those with negative comments on social media when far far worse things happen and they don't have resources, I also don't understand that they haven't taken time to to say to you that you are feeding the issues with baby replicas, leaving a baby on beach and being in news for allegations made against you.

Why not sit down Chris on your own and do a video addressing it from your heart, I think more people will actually be more acceptable to you than you ignoring it. After all your in public eye surely sorting the issue correctly is the best way to try to start a fresh. No matter if there's truth in it people respect truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That Mcflea woman loves the drama. She thinks it's ok for Chris to have sex with another woman because he hasn't broken the law. She has the morals of an ally cat. What she can't grasp is that Chris sells himself as a family man, a loving father and loyal husband complete with a Sarah Ingham Forever tattoo. By jumping into bed with a fan shows that everything he portrays is an absolute lie. Mcphee has single handedly confirmed that creepy is a cheating scumbag. I bet she's well and truly off their Christmas list..... oopsies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had to go and search this woman and see what was going on ! I swear she’s got the kind of face you want to punch ! A voice that grated on my last nerve & the IQ of a flannel ! Her tongue so far up Chris’s arse she must be eating tit 24/7 SORRY LOVE but your about 30 years too old and 20 stone too large for his tastes ! 🤮 crawl back under your rock ( I mean boulder HUGE boulder )
I don’t ever want to see her mush again ( skin crawl ) 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does he not get embarrassed skating on that rail on his estate. I'd be fuming if I had bought a house there and an overgrown man child was grinding down rails every day. Surely there's a petition about in the neighbourhood to stop it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thats for sure one thing they dont spend money on They never get a proper hair cut and the girls are the same it has just to grow and continue to grow probably until one of them rebel and ask to get their hair cut then that will need to be a birthday present haha
Not going to lie I spend a bit on my hair with highlights and cut my daughter is 12 and I pay around 30 quid for her hair but it’s so worth it as looks so healthy

Reactions: 5
Chris sweetie, get some sunglasses. You’re going to get wrinkles with all the squinting.

Peace ✌🏻

What’s he on about with the police reference number?

Yes Chris, you have given me purpose for the day. Yes you with your little rant takes precedence over my family, my health and my job.
Oh I wish i wasn’t blocked on IG I miss all the good stuff. Can someone screenshot all this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's the difference between people saying why they don't like actual celebs like Miley Cyrus etc for certain reasons, and saying why we don't like creepy and sarah? Absolutely no difference at all. Stop spitting out tit creepy, you're no better then any other celeb out there!

Oh and there's no chance any of us are jealous of you, i can afford plenty holidays a year, and i have a real job

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When are the police arresting Jane for spreading the hate erm I mean truth that’s not true it’s hate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Chris, when will you learn? You’re not some ultra cool, always hustlin’, big mover and shaker with jealous haters who just hate because they want to be you, living it up in some trendy place with your crew.

You’re a middle aged, Bradford dad, a braddy daddy if you will, with a wife you can’t stand, a ‘sensible family sized car’ load of children, no life except for going out playing on your roller blades with people who you’re just a few years shy of passing for their dad and a career that is quickly going down the toilet because of your sleazy actions.
How do you look at yourself everyday and not see any of this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.