The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You, the accused are ordered to pay Mrs Sarah Ingham, 2 badly made teepees for 1 night only, a nuby teether, 3 brightly coloured headband and a reusable drinking cup....
And for the poor bastards who dared comment on Gary and Dave (the eyebrows) you get 6 months hard time in Ingham towers prison! Your prison uniform will be a purple velour tracksuit and an unwashed beanie! You will jog, knees to chest around Mary Shortles shop for 8 hours each day while chanting “A juicy pineapple!” and all meals will be a pot noodle! “SEND THEM DOWN!”

Prison bars #gifted by the ifam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Sarah give up with the rants no one feels sorry for u, u had the chance to get rid of the scumbag, its all of internet what he has done so just bleeping admit it, it aint hard surely, think of the kids, and plz treat the kids the ages they are 😡stop treating izzy younger shes 14 not 7 and wow asking for baby clothes 6-9 months thought they would be to big for such a ickle baby you cant even keep up with your own lies and bullshit

Reactions: 18
Silly question, is Isabelle “Isabelle Ingham” for the Channel, and she’s legally known by another name?
It’s just for the channel, Sarah previously said that Chris tried to legally adopt her and her biological dad refused

Reactions: 10
So would she be known as this other name at school?

I just find it interesting if she had another name at school and she’s on an Ingham on the internet.

Reactions: 3

I just find it interesting if she had another name at school and she’s on an Ingham on the internet.
Im guessing so since that name will be on her birth certificate and passport and all LEGAL DOCUMENTS

Reactions: 2

Yes she would be. She has her biological fathers name.
I think we should maybe ensure it isn’t revealed with these threads.

Reactions: 14
Yes she would be. She has her biological fathers name.
I think we should maybe ensure it isn’t revealed with these threads.
Oh definitely, I wasn’t asking what it was and please don’t think that. I was thinking that it would help her when she is older such as Unis and Jobs.

My birth name is different from my day to day name, and I use it when I apply for jobs.

Reactions: 7

I'm guessing her Dad probably wouldn't allow her to use Ingham in school either. Her surname was announced previously on Guru Gossiper, but I think it would be unfair for anyone to mention the surname. That way, Isabelle has a chance to escape when she's older and carry on her life with her actual surname - no Ingham in site... We can hope and pray that's what she does anyway! #FreeIsabelle

Reactions: 24
Seriously?
Is this moron for real-it’s not malicious it’s the TRUTH. Also in this country at the moment you get a slap on the wrist for carrying knives don’t bs us we are all adults not child who you manipulate all the time .She is so money hungry. Does anyone know who the mp is in her area would be would love to write a email to them regarding Chris actions.

It's strange Sarah says two arrests, the merry gang of trolls gobshite McPhee claims no arrests made and it's an ongoing harassment case which needs to stop. Country Joe also said the police threats are just threats, the police are far too busy to deal with cases unless there is a direct threat to kill, hurt physically or endanger children.
As far as I'm concerned all that's said here is informing people that Chris Ingham has inappropriately messaged young girls and cheated on his wife at the IBIS in Leeds with one fan.
All the evidence is out there because he committed those acts and many believe them to be morally wrong.
I always say this but Sussex Police confirmed messages were sent and all the Inghams have to do is accept some responsibility and stop acting like victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So, these two people who have been arrested - have Alfie Deyes and Jack Maate been seen recently? :devilish:

I wonder if McFlea said something on her live last night that compromised the Inghams as she's privated it. I had better things to do than watch her pity party but was going to scroll through the chat comments to see what the deluded crowd were saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just reading through the comments on The Ingham Family: Immune to criticism vlog.

My favourite comment: "Chris just looks like if a wet napkin was a human being. He looks gross. "

It's perfect :ROFLMAO:

Their MP is Stuart Andrew *I think.

So, these two people who have been arrested - have Alfie Deyes and Jack Maate been seen recently? :devilish:

I wonder if McFlea said something on her live last night that compromised the Inghams as she's privated it. I had better things to do than watch her pity party but was going to scroll through the chat comments to see what the deluded crowd were saying.
It was more denials, bullshit and storytelling with the deluded twats saying we're all wrong, yet 5 to 6 months ago majority of them were on other lives slating the Inghams.

Reactions: 9
Surely her posting yet again that there is an ongoing investigation is comprising said investigation? They would advise you to keep quiet and let them do the work and to not react to anything said..ah forgot though she’s above the law! And has a direct line to social services, maybe also to the police? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I can still watch it. At 4mins 30 - "The real Inghams are saying that Jane told everybody Chris slept with Hayley... Well, she didn't tell EVERYBODY, she told 1 person."

^ Confirmation that he did. Naughty Mcflea.

*Edited to attach the video

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You can be known as any name in school by the way. Just the application process uses your legal name.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.