Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Troybhoy

Norway is the secret christmas vlogs this year.. just happened to be a tattler behind a few booking emails being sent out.... SOZ Big Saz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Ruby2233

VIP Member
So true,

Them kids are NEGLECTED to a point that a bloody lip balm isn't available to a kid with goofy teeth. A pair of horrible scumbags in a van seeking freedom from reality #n0nce
View attachment 1614033
That poor boy, cross eyed, bucked teeth & illiterate, all at the hands of his fucked up parents. Well done also to their Local Authority for overlooking this gross neglect.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

pussandpony

This has made me particularly upset tonight. Most of the children that I come across in my role, that are being torn apart by ‘loving’ families, just want normal, a clean warm bed, a full tummy of healthy food, access to hot water, soap & shampoo, toothpaste & a toothbrush, clean clothes, an age appropriate book & to go to school.

Islas lips have not become this sore overnight, these parents are not inspirational, they are not travelled geniuses with an awesome gift for home education, they are the worst example of neglectful morons allowed to reproduce.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
My secret conspiracy theory is that they’re international drug runners and that’s why they’re always abroad. Sarah really is only a size 16 but she’s got 20 kilos of pure Colombian strapped round her midriff at all times. They keep themselves smelly so customs won’t do a strip search 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Ruby2233
1664298864965.png

TLDR
- Inghams will be home soon as they need to save Schengen time for later this year (possibly a trip to Lapland). They're currently in Greece on the vlogs. They're getting a ferry to Italy to cut off some time getting home.
- The Inghams didn't like Corfu as there was no pizza or pasta and they weren't allowed to wild camp. A woman propositioned Chris or sex.
- Chris is still begging Sarah for another baby. He may have given Sarah a shag in the sea.
- Sarah wishes she was on a cruise ship rather than in the van. Chris wanted to book a hotel room.
- Isla wasn't allowed to get a 50€ tutu as the set for life Inghams cannot afford it.
- This week in Ingham education we've learnt that Crete is not in Greece, gyros "ji-rows" are disgooooooostin, Albania is flat on a map
- Jace is still screeching. This week he was getting very territorial over a bottle of coke, snatching it off his sisters. Meanwhile he can't count to 7 and doesn't know his colours.

Yassou Steve 👋
1664299076725.png
1664299234168.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Tublet83

VIP Member
8F8E7303-4171-4CD1-B723-AEA06F22EBB8.png

Was she drunk typing this? Reads like something I would at 3am after leaving a club in my youth 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Chatty Member
Assuming tonight's vlog should've been Escape From Corfu, I feel like we can do without it. We've seen enough ferry vlogs to just imagine it.

Goooooood morning IFAM!

So today we're getting the ferry back to Greece from Corfu. Soooo happy to be leaving Corfu and going back to Greece. Not that Corfu isn't great. We're so lucky to be here and we're not complaining but [insert 10 minutes of complaining here].

Lunch is beige. Jace is a clever boy.

Look at that MEGA sunset/thunderstorm/cloud over the sea! Vague gesture at distant landmass that might be mainland Greece or might be Corfu. They're not really sure.

We know today's been a bit pants but see you tomorrow at 5pm because it's going to be MEGA! Honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Cake.machine

Why the heck does he need the internet to format a drive? Why does he need to reformat it anyway? Why does it take all day? Where is he keeping all his insane videos if he's reformatting the drive? Honest to god I've never known more stupid people. (Except maybe the ifam, who will presumably fall for this absolute nonsense word jumble).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me if I’m over protective but on the video at 5.30 Sarah says she’s going to help gormless with the awning then leaves Mila in the front seat of the van holding onto the steering wheel whilst Jace climbs all over the seats and leaves the passenger side door of the cab open, Esmes in the back of the van 🤷‍♀️ What’s to stop Mila either falling or climbing out of the van then falling or Jace hitting her ??
I just give up with these piss poor excuses for parents 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Congratulations @Ruby2233
View attachment 1609180

TLDR
- Inghams will be home soon as they need to save Schengen time for later this year (possibly a trip to Lapland). They're currently in Greece on the vlogs. They're getting a ferry to Italy to cut off some time getting home.
- The Inghams didn't like Corfu as there was no pizza or pasta and they weren't allowed to wild camp. A woman propositioned Chris or sex.
- Chris is still begging Sarah for another baby. He may have given Sarah a shag in the sea.
- Sarah wishes she was on a cruise ship rather than in the van. Chris wanted to book a hotel room.
- Isla wasn't allowed to get a 50€ tutu as the set for life Inghams cannot afford it.
- This week in Ingham education we've learnt that Crete is not in Greece, gyros "ji-rows" are disgooooooostin, Albania is flat on a map
- Jace is still screeching. This week he was getting very territorial over a bottle of coke, snatching it off his sisters. Meanwhile he can't count to 7 and doesn't know his colours.

Yassou Steve 👋
View attachment 1609196View attachment 1609201
OMG I’ve achieved a thread title !!!!! 😊
Thank-you Tattlers you’ve all made my day ❤
Also special thanks, of course, to that Creepy Cunt & his Comb Over 😂😂😂

I know your English isn’t shit hot Creepstopher so I’m just clarifying - I wasn’t asking you to ‘come’ over to my place. Sorry for any confusion caused 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Ruby2233

VIP Member
What a selfish prick droning on about other people travelling and living this lifestyle (that aren’t travelling with kids)

Chris you have no regard for your kids education.
Your kids health.
Your kids well-being.
Your kids safety.
Your kids future.

You only care about YOURSELF !!!!!!!
🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Creepy saying "give me mountains and cold, over beaches any day" 😭 so why is beaches all you've done on your "dream" trip?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52