The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#254 Teenager Rockstar rocks up at Oktoberfest with his wife & 5 kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Quick reality check, Princess - you can’t ‘live like everyone else’, even if you wanted to, because your husband got caught noncing children.
B45AE182-A0DF-4FA5-8CE9-332B5C8A3718.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Also Chris having a huge beer that looks like it was at least two pints and then driving his van?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Esmé doesn’t have a phobia like they are making out then, phobias aren’t just switched on and off when you choose - idiots. Not buying the worry about being contagious either knowing that the girl doesn’t even wash her hands after using the toilet & they are living in a germ infested tin can for months on end 🤢

I really do hope they aren’t looking at Lapland with those babies & another year of boring content for vlogmas then if he’s trying to big it up already 🤣
oh no! They need to go home and get those kids cleaned up and back to what passes for Ming hams normality!!shopping for tat and slow cooker slop! It’s not ideal but at least the kids would have some space and their own beds

Reactions: 21
Also Chris having a huge beer that looks like it was at least two pints and then driving his van?
I wouldn’t even like to try and walk in his skiddy Cafe Cremes after a couple of pints, let alone pilot a massive, clapped-out old delivery van with all the kids in the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wouldn’t even like to try and walk in his skiddy Cafe Cremes after a couple of pints, let alone pilot a massive, clapped-out old delivery van with all the kids in the back.
I also don’t think it was his first beer! His eyes were glazed before he set foot in that beer tent

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s quite surprising he put that into the vlog and then later vlogged them in a different location. Drink driving is not cool no matter how little you’ve had - to drive the death trap tin can with his kids inside is irresponsible and that was not just a pint as he tried to make out.

Reactions: 20
Isabelle's refered to hers as a rant!

Im sorry though at 17 your 13 year old sister shouldn't be your 'best friend'. I feel out of them all Isabelle is going to walk away the most damaged.

Shes never going to be able to look back on her teenage years and remember all the things most other british teenagers do.

All her memories are gonna be of her siblings, mum and creepy step dad. She won't even have any of her little brother on her paternal side.

Its just sad that Sarah and Chris think its acceptable to drag her around in a tin can with no privacy and no education.

I do wonder what her old school friends think? Especially the one she was best friends with for years, I think her name was Lucy?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Jace seems to have the same issue as Isla with constant slevering due to not being able to naturally close their mouths because of their teeth . I say naturally because no doubt there will be a photo of their mouths forced closed just to prove they can

• Sad
  • Heart
Isabelle's refered to hers as a rant!

Im sorry though at 17 your 13 year old sister shouldn't be your 'best friend'. I feel out of them all Isabelle is going to walk away the most damaged.

Shes never going to be able to look back on her teenage years and remember all the things most other british teenagers do.

All her memories are gonna be of her siblings, mum and creepy step dad. She won't even have any of her little brother on her paternal side.

Its just sad that Sarah and Chris think its acceptable to drag her around in a tin can with no privacy and no education.

I do wonder what her old school friends think? Especially the one she was best friends with for years, I think her name was Lucy?
What is with all the kumbaya bullshit today? You would almost think they had a little family cuppa this morning plotting their social media posts for the day. Prove to the haters that Jason Voorhees is really an angel and that Isabelle doesn't crave a life of her own and some form of independence.
And of course Lazy won't pass on an opportunity to get a tit out for the camera.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
"Yall are not ready" 🤣 still waiting for these epic road trip vlogs so by thier standards im sure i am ready for vlogmas.
What's with the Americanism of Y'all anyway? Not what you normally hear in deepest darkest seacroft

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.