The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipped though the vlog but everytime i stopped sarah was saying "last time we were here" i wont bother actually watching if thats all shes got to talk about 😂

'Last time we were here views were so dire Chris had to pretend that something ate his shoe for clickbait'. Did she mention that?

Screenshot 2022-10-01 17.32.27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
“Last time we were here it was thick of snow”, thick of snow?! What the duck does that mean the woman is just too stupid to function.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
So, Chris and Sarah wanted to get up in the middle of the night, whilst the children were asleep in the cabin on the ferry, to watch the storm! Absolute idiots!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
creepy and lazy winter clothes.Isla and Esme with hardly anything at all on shivering.
can’t show inside of TINCAN because they are more than likely travelling in the beds.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Further to what I said last week, here is poor ol’ Copper Topp from Drag Race UK who is giving me Creepy vibes through no fault of his own
Omg I was just watching this and thought exactly the same!! I feel so bad for them because their my fav 😭😂

Reactions: 11
There's a cold sore treatment she was sent once by ifam that worked for her, I'm sure it was one that's common in america, but you can get here as well if you search about and pay a bit extra.
Every time she has a particularly bad flare up, she mentions it, in the hope someone else will send her some, but she's not willing to buy it herself.
It's called Oragel I believe. She's always begging for more.

Reactions: 12
Well there definitely not the vontrap family are they however maybe if they start singing doe a deer it may help educate there children

Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti
Let's see if I can make it easy

A pea- Doe is here are females near,
We search far and wide for cheese
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a two minute long hike

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can get stuff for cold sores almost anywhere, no excuse but laziness and neglect!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn’t show the inside of the cabin on the ferry either. I bet it wasn’t a 7 berth. That ferry looked empty as well so it’s not like they had to take what was available. I bet half of them were booked for seats but they all squeezed in that cabin on the sly. Cheapskate bastards

Reactions: 28
Didn’t show the inside of the cabin on the ferry either. I bet it wasn’t a 7 berth. That ferry looked empty as well so it’s not like they had to take what was available. I bet half of them were booked for seats but they all squeezed in that cabin on the sly. Cheapskate bastards
I’m pretty certain I remember Lazy mentioning it was a 4 berth when they had the booking issues. Would love to know how they all managed in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m pretty certain I remember Lazy mentioning it was a 4 berth when they had the booking issues. Would love to know how they all managed in it.
Are there storage draws in them? Mila and Jace could have a draw each, probably stuff Isla in one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good night
We live in a van cos we cannot afford flights.

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu
We visit the island of Portugal to eat grey mushy stew.

So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen
I'd like to shop in flying tiger in Spain.

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good night
I have to go and buy b&m shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
News just in.
Mr Rock ‘n’ Roll DeLonge,
Mr Young Hollywood,
Mr Sooper Adventure Vanlife loves Lidl and Aldi because ‘wherever you go in the world, it’s always the same. You know what you’re going to get’ Alright Granddad 🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻

God forbid he might accidentally wander into a local supermarket that didn’t have his fwavourite long life kwassonts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re probably acclimatising the kids to the cold before they get home to the frozen castle

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Skipped though the vlog but everytime i stopped sarah was saying "last time we were here" i wont bother actually watching if thats all shes got to talk about 😂
That’s all the vlog is, creepy or lazy talking to camera, retelling what they did last time they were there, it’s so boring, how any ifam still enjoy it I’ll never know

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Creepy saying "give me mountains and cold, over beaches any day" 😭 so why is beaches all you've done on your "dream" trip?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
So lazy and creepy say how cold it is creepy saying his wearing trainers and socks, pans over to Mila and she has a little dress and cardigan nothing on her legs feet or head😡😡😡 you look after yourself creepy dont worry about your baby 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.