The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And whilst I am on a fat ass roll, see what I did there, I am moving house & am currently sorting wardrobes. I love Hobbs, I have suits & dresses that still look pristine after 12 - 15 years, buy some decent stuff, not cheapo shite Shein, the cost per wear of a decent capsule is worth it 😉
no point in buying quality clothes that will last for years, if you double in size as often as our lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jace is very spiteful he takes every opportunity to hurt that baby, lazy even said tonight don’t squeeze her cheeks, poor mila yet again covered in food no bib the child looked filthy and isla her usual do anything to get camera time be that playing with mila because shes being filmed or eating.
10 mins of that vlog was just lazy laughing at the people on that walk way thing what a waste of time.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Why does Sarah constantly go on about the price of everything, news flash the whole world is struggling economically, she is completely deluded. Stay at home if you are not willing to put your hands in your pockets for a fairground ride, that is why they constantly go to beaches and lakes, most of them are free. Living the high life, just wait till they get the gas bill for Marble manor.

Reactions: 36
I spy the creepy one wearing his beige primark trainers tonight
The lazyone what can I say.
Lazy had a bottle of coke the children just looking on.
She is the most selfish self centred so called mother the dear lord put on this earth.
Karma will get you one day sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol at Sarah Ingham at the start of todays vlog saying they are leaving late because of girls tutor sessions…

Then Chris Creepy Ingham drops her in it by saying she had a tantrum in the night and said she was going home cos she didn’t sleep till 4am 😂🤣

So did the girls have tutor sessions mingham, as you said, the noise on that road is pretty loud so do your girls have superpowers and can block that out whilst on video call to a tutor, or did you decide you needed your sleep and told them all to shut the duck up (literally) and go on bite size whilst you honk on the pillow for more 💤

Blatant Bee-Ess

Side note - Lazy one you may not need baby sleep advice but you are a sick cruel evil mother keeping that baby locked in a van and having a cheek to moan she keeps you up all night

🎤⬇

• Heart
[/QUOTE]
The Ingham Family posted:
OKTOBERFEST GERMANY 2022! (INSANE!)
View attachment 1625644
YouTube
Sarah hun, you wouldn't know how to take advice from anyone even if you tried because only Sarah knows best (just like mother Gothel from Rapunzel). Ha, ha, you are having a laugh - you you don't like to be ripped off with the cost of a can of coke being 3.50 Euro, take a good hard look at how you rip the ifannies off with the ridiculous price of those those silly wankets of yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lol at Sarah Ingham at the start of todays vlog saying they are leaving late because of girls tutor sessions…

Then Chris Creepy Ingham drops her in it by saying she had a tantrum in the night and said she was going home cos she didn’t sleep till 4am 😂🤣

So did the girls have tutor sessions mingham, as you said, the noise on that road is pretty loud so do your girls have superpowers and can block that out whilst on video call to a tutor, or did you decide you needed your sleep and told them all to shut the duck up (literally) and go on bite size whilst you honk on the pillow for more 💤

Blatant Bee-Ess

Side note - Lazy one you may not need baby sleep advice but you are a sick cruel evil mother keeping that baby locked in a van and having a cheek to moan she keeps you up all night

🎤⬇
I totally agree that baby is either in a car seat, a carrier or just plonked on a bed. She would’ve been walking by now if she have been at home able to walk around the furniture and do what babies do, it’s disgusting

• Sad
When talking about Mila being covered in food Sarah says they didn’t bring baby wipes. Her hands were covered in toffee apple. But, what would happen if she needed her nappy changing? They stated the walk from the van was 40 minutes - that’s a long time for a baby to be potentially sat in a dirty nappy! As well as however long they were out for.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I totally agree that baby is either in a car seat, a carrier or just plonked on a bed. She would’ve been walking by now if she have been at home able to walk around the furniture and do what babies do, it’s disgusting
Yep, delaying her development by keeping her in a car seat/pushchair/carrier/Sarah’s tit

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What exactly is Isabelle supposed to be studying? Certainly not A’levels, so GCSE resits? It’s all a bit vague!

Reactions: 25
Sorry I know it’s been over 24 hours but I just can’t stop laughing that Sarah has google translated her reaponses to people on Instagram just to show she is replying in German it looks absolutely ridiculous 😂😂😂 especially with the xx’s after it and even more especially given we know they don’t even try and learn to say hello in a foreign language when travelling in new countries to why bother responding in a different language on Instagram 😂😂😂 go in Sarah tell us what hello is in German (without google translating it you absolute Bratwurst)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The lazy one rudely telling viewers she doesn’t need sleep training advice like she’s mother of the year 😂 I can imagine one of the biggest reasons for her constantly waking is going to be that van - the temperature changes won’t be helping the poor girl at all. Making it very obvious now that Creepy is not in that bed with them as well from what she’s saying.

When she says no prams allowed after 6pm, surely that raises the question of suitability for smaller kids?

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
No doubt that if they got a freebie sponsored evening at Oktoberfest, the food would very reasonably priced considering the ‘humongous massive portion sizes’ and they’d have to ‘do’ all the rides because they’re just all so worth it.
Always a different story when it’s coming out of your own pocket, eh?

Reactions: 35
Please, please, please let ‘em return to squatters galore. I’d sell my spaniel (no I wouldn’t) to see Owld Creeps laying down the law to ‘em foooos’ to get off his manor and threatening to give them a good kicking kitted in his primark trainers.
Can you imagine? The neighbours would side with the squatters!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No doubt that if they got a freebie sponsored evening at Oktoberfest, the food would very reasonably priced considering the ‘humongous massive portion sizes’ and they’d have to ‘do’ all the rides because they’re just all so worth it.
Always a different story when it’s coming out of your own pocket, eh?
Standing asking the kids if they would do a ride, shouldnt it be do you want to go on. Isabelle said yes and sarah even said she would do it, so why not have a go.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family posted:
OKTOBERFEST GERMANY 2022! (INSANE!)
View attachment 1625644
YouTube
When I was at school in London, I used to busk at weekends (singing) and I got to know some of the guys at St Martins who used to do portraits and caricatures for tourists. I was just thinking if Big Saz went for a caricature (too tight to pay for a portrait 😬 ), all there would be of her would be an industrial string mop, caterpillar eyebrows and an oversized puffa jacket. Oh and Big Frank lit up like he was on a Christmas tree.

She definitely doesn’t like sick, there’s been debate on here as to whether this constitutes a phobia though.
Yes, we do have some lovely discussions on here, don't we? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else noticed, when Sarah “asks the girls” what they think, to try and prove to the camera that the girls matter, Isabelle doesn’t know how to answer, she is always second guessing what Sarah wants her to say, says she’s not sure then when Sarah says what she thinks Izzy agrees. I feel like Izzy is worried about having her own mind/opinion and is very cautious what she says around her mother. Does make me wonder wether this is the reason Isabelle doesn’t see her dad any more!

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.