The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor boy, cross eyed, bucked teeth & illiterate, all at the hands of his fucked up parents. Well done also to their Local Authority for overlooking this gross neglect.
How does nobody see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 38
This has made me particularly upset tonight. Most of the children that I come across in my role, that are being torn apart by ‘loving’ families, just want normal, a clean warm bed, a full tummy of healthy food, access to hot water, soap & shampoo, toothpaste & a toothbrush, clean clothes, an age appropriate book & to go to school.

Islas lips have not become this sore overnight, these parents are not inspirational, they are not travelled geniuses with an awesome gift for home education, they are the worst example of neglectful morons allowed to reproduce.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
What was he waffling on about living your dream life.

Why don't you meet up with the kids grandparents more often and let them enjoy each other?
Why is the nan only good for shopping?

Normal people don't get a kick out of a rolling tin can! At least not with 7 ppl in a space for 2

Poor Islas teeth ... no wonder that the area around her mouth is always wet and gets easily infected or rashed up ....with those teeth. That is such a bad state 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 37
They keep disappearing off the radar, easy as they’re not in school (although that should be being monitored too), but the hospital were aware of Jace’s eyes, so there’s no excuse really. There should be follow up by authorities. They’re failing these children big time.

Reactions: 35
The reason they live the way they do is cuz they are to scared to stay home pure and simple they have upset to many ppl and alot of ppl hate ponces end of and sarah has caused alot of hate too by ramming her spending in ppls faces

Reactions: 39
Why did they move from the best beach they ever did see to another beach that looked more or less the same?

Creepy in his motivational waffle, did he suggest him and Lazy were young, I know they are not about to collect their pensions but I'd hardly describe them as young.
Also talking about that older couple driving from Germany to Greece, he said they were driving round 'the island', does he mean Greece? So now Greece is an island like Portugal.

If I was Isabelle, Esme or Isla, I'd be dying of embarrassment when Lazy does that weird laugh every time she speaks and also the scream cackling at nothing.

• Heart
Islas got that scabby mouth and she’s sat trying to get Mila to kiss her 🤢 lazy just leaves her to it thinking it’s cuuuuute

• Sick
  • Sad
Well, I’ve had a tit day. I should be at a wedding but instead I’ve been in bed all day dying with a virus or something (not Covid, I tested) gutted to miss it and feeling very sorry for myself 😞

So you know, still a better and more exciting day than any one of those ‘epic’ days the Grease Pack have had over the however many weeks they’ve been tramping around.

And I didn’t have to share a drink and lip balm with my whole hygiene impaired family. It’s the little things really ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Does Creepy genuinely think that dragging his family around in a smelly van, visiting beach after beach and all the Lidls of Europe, is living the dream? Or is he trying to gaslight the vulnerable ifam, the same way they do their own children?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This has made me particularly upset tonight. Most of the children that I come across in my role, that are being torn apart by ‘loving’ families, just want normal, a clean warm bed, a full tummy of healthy food, access to hot water, soap & shampoo, toothpaste & a toothbrush, clean clothes, an age appropriate book & to go to school.

Islas lips have not become this sore overnight, these parents are not inspirational, they are not travelled geniuses with an awesome gift for home education, they are the worst example of neglectful morons allowed to reproduce.
Isla having to self medicate to ease the discomfort from her poor mouth upset me too. Is likely that was the only cream they had in the van.
They must have passed pharmacies. You could tell Sarah didn't give a s##t.
Wonderful life they're living eh?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
who watched the 2 youngest while Creepy was filming this with his drone?
And sorry to quote my self but why is Esme and Isla swimming behind Lazy and Isabelle? If I was that mother I would have them in front of me where I could see them

Reactions: 23
If Lazy talking about them doing something in the last week of October means another boring holiday and then them potentially going to Lapland or DLP in December and then away for actual Christmas, that will mean even more of the few ifam they have left will switch off. No-one is interested in these holidays and van trips and it's pointless to spend weeks decorating the house for Christmas when you won't even be there on the day, but I suppose the shopaholic will get her shopping fix.

Reactions: 23
Same reason no one in authority cares that a convicted nonce is missing with kids around where I live. All they care about is people who have been vocal about it. It’s 100% fact.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Jesus wept what the hell was Creepy wittering on about that old woman and keeping in touch with her because she’s “inspurashanul” 🙄 Anyone else think he’s going pedalophile to gerontophile 😂
Flipping hope not.😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, I’ve had a tit day. I should be at a wedding but instead I’ve been in bed all day dying with a virus or something (not Covid, I tested) gutted to miss it and feeling very sorry for myself 😞

So you know, still a better and more exciting day than any one of those ‘epic’ days the Grease Pack have had over the however many weeks they’ve been tramping around.

And I didn’t have to share a drink and lip balm with my whole hygiene impaired family. It’s the little things really ❤
Very much hope you feel better and more comfortable soon. Yes. At least you'll have a big, warm and comfy bed to snuggle up in.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.