The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We defo need that tattle fibro/ arthritis/ chronic pain club 😂
[/QUOTE]
I’ll be in it. Arthritis of the spine. It’s a proper witch

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I saw on Lazy’s Instagram that Isabelle knows what she wants to do in the future, and is ‘working towards that’.

A second GCSE perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wasn't aware Greece is an island...

Chris on a long 5 min voice of reason sermon re his way of life choice,
Basically translated to ''thanks to the stupids that fund my life'', watch me but butt out foos.

He says they are giving the children memories to look back on.
That's all said and done but a good education is a foundation, not memories of swimming in tons of pools/sea and eating carbs all the time.
Idiot.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Bradfords answer to Jiminy Cricket nonceificating about living your dreams, and meeting others living their dream. You might be living your dream creepy but your children are not, they certainly don't look like they are and they're not going to thank you for the 'memories' either.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A few years ago I had an issue with saliva coming out of the corner of my mouth while I was sleeping (no idea why) and the skin around that side of my mouth was really inflamed and sore. I needed a steroid cream from the doctor to clear it up and it took weeks before it was fully cleared up. Even as an adult it was so hard to deal with and I was so embarrassed going out in public with it so I can imagine how uncomfortable poor Isla is and her parents just don’t care at all 😔

I do this so googled it.

You drool more if you sleep on your side. The face muscles relax when sleeping.

On topic they want an intervention, these children will definitely be having therapy in later life.

Reactions: 15
I saw on Lazy’s Instagram that Isabelle knows what she wants to do in the future, and is ‘working towards that’.

A second GCSE perhaps?

It's going to be something fanciful and unobtainable, just like the careers her her step dad dreamt of at that age. Her parents will tell her she can do whatever she sets her mind to, keep the dream alive for as long as possible, until she realises it's not.

Bet it's a psychologist.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Arthritis sufferer here
Not even basic hygiene , sharing lip balm when Sarah has constant cold sores, they clearly have good immune systems or they would be ill constantly under the care of this pair of clowns.
They are so lucky being free to travel yes Creepy keep telling yourself you’re free when you are scared to mingle because of your Pervy behaviour. Arsewipe

Reactions: 19
It's going to be something fanciful and unobtainable, just like the careers her her step dad dreamt of at that age. Her parents will tell her she can do whatever she sets her mind to, keep the dream alive for as long as possible, until she realises it's not.

Bet it's a psychologist.
Maybe it’s Cartography? That’s why she thought that place (tired, can’t remember where they said) is flat because it is flat on a map 😂😂😂 she’s only on level 1 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My secret conspiracy theory is that they’re international drug runners and that’s why they’re always abroad. Sarah really is only a size 16 but she’s got 20 kilos of pure Colombian strapped round her midriff at all times. They keep themselves smelly so customs won’t do a strip search 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I haven't caught up BUT I thought it was important that I followed through with something I said a few weeks ago;

Around the time the Queen died, I said about one of my sons friends coming with a converted van.

I actually wasn't here when he came BUT he came here again this evening.

I can confirm it is a Mercedes Sprinter van with a 2016 registration.

When stepping inside I was somewhat amazed at the space (couldn't help thinking why is the Minghams space so small).

I think I am going to struggle describing the van but I didn't think it was appropriate to take pics to share - so here goes:

In the cab of the van he has 2 seats.

When you open the sliding door, in front there is 2 seats (to the left hand side when you open the door), directly behind the cab seats, I could see seatbelts.

There was no seating area where the back of the driver side window was.

There was 2 seats (with visible seat belts & head rests) facing the back of the back cabin seats.

Behind these 2 seats there was a structure? (there's also a table between)

Inside this was a bathroom, toilet, sink and shower type thing.

Behind this was a bed.

The bed is the width of the van and raised.

He uses the storage under the bed for his personal belongings and his work equipment.

The bed is a lot higher than a standard bed but no need for a ladder.

Like the Minghams van he has a small 'kitchen' area.

While he was showing me it, I felt very claustrophobic when my hubby stepped in (3 adults) and I was actually sat down when hubby joined.

I did ask him how many can it sleep - he said 4 adults (something about the seats at the front converting to a double bed).

He said he'd had 3 adults before and never again.

As I said before, he's a roadie. He's done his time on tour buses and uses this when he has to stay on site.

Reactions: 33
So sad for Isla. When one of my kids is ill or has an ailment, I’m straight down to Boots to stock up on whatever they need (if I don’t already have it!)
Their fave Primark sells lip balms for £1. Can’t they stretch to one or even two each. I have one in every room in the house. They just cannot be fucked to care can they?
When i was a kid i had so many lip seal/ lip balms it was unreal, and my family didnt have the money like this lot supposedly do

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.