The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought last nights borefest was horrendous. Did we need talk about vomit all the time. How they think everything was so expensive. Also don’t get me started on taking those children to the Oktoberfest at night, it is totally unsuitable. I lived in Germany as a children and my parents would never have done that knowing what it was like. This useless bunch of fools need to sort their lives out as this one is not working. 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 29
the reason the inverters blow up on every trip is because he has no idea about the electrics in that van. All those tvs and 2 fridges, devices on charge, lights ect have obviously overloaded the system. Usually we’d see a campsite vlog where they’d get an Amazon delivery of a new inverter but they’re skint so they’re limping home with next to no electricity except what the battery in the van gives out.

Reactions: 30
So Esmé doesn’t have a phobia like they are making out then, phobias aren’t just switched on and off when you choose - idiots. Not buying the worry about being contagious either knowing that the girl doesn’t even wash her hands after using the toilet & they are living in a germ infested tin can for months on end 🤢

I really do hope they aren’t looking at Lapland with those babies & another year of boring content for vlogmas then if he’s trying to big it up already 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I honestly thought last nights borefest was horrendous. Did we need talk about vomit all the time. How they think everything was so expensive. Also don’t get me started on taking those children to the Oktoberfest at night, it is totally unsuitable. I lived in Germany as a children and my parents would never have done that knowing what it was like. This useless bunch of fools need to sort their lives out as this one is not working. 😡😡😡😡
Totally agree.

The lazyone needs reminding of this

The vast majority of first time mums know that you need to take supplies with you and wouldn't leave their baby sat in a wet or dirty nappy for hours because they couldn't be bothered to carry a bag for them. She cracks on like a neglectful mum, that doesn't give a tit about her children 😔
That’s what she is a neglectful mum and doesn’t care about her children only for the vlog money they bring in.

Reactions: 13
So Esmé doesn’t have a phobia like they are making out then, phobias aren’t just switched on and off when you choose - idiots. Not buying the worry about being contagious either knowing that the girl doesn’t even wash her hands after using the toilet & they are living in a germ infested tin can for months on end 🤢

I really do hope they aren’t looking at Lapland with those babies & another year of boring content for vlogmas then if he’s trying to big it up already 🤣
"Yall are not ready" 🤣 still waiting for these epic road trip vlogs so by thier standards im sure i am ready for vlogmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

There she goes, forgetting her lies again. She said many times about Esme not wanting to go places with them because of Jace being car sick. Surely she knows that car sickness isn't contagious, and even if she did think that, they would have explained to her that it wasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"Yall are not ready" 🤣 still waiting for these epic road trip vlogs so by thier standards im sure i am ready for vlogmas.
‘Y’all’ - he’s so desperate to go back to the US isn’t he. What a clown 😂

• Haha

I'm looking forward to the indignity of vlogmas and them trying to pretend that everything's okay 😂 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ingham family 254: Looking on in Oktoberfest surrounded by spew. What a life.

Ingham family 254: Smack my witch up with a 10ft sausage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am scared when I see or hear people vomit it panics me I don’t know why I have had to deal with my children and try to hide my fear from them I would never go somewhere where it’s likely to happen funfairs I can’t stand them or nightclubs just typing this is making me feel uncomfortable so if Esme was ok with this then she clearly does not have a phobia but I never believed them anyway, they are such proven liars it makes no sense that real followers haven’t sussed this out they are just vile people who do not listen to anyone including their own children.
No one with any reason or common sense can seriously watch this family and defend them, let alone envy them.

Reactions: 18
It would be obvious to anyone that a place with lots of alcohol available on a Friday night wouldn't be the best place to take young children. They might not interact with society much now, but unlike their children both Chris and Sarah have had a life and are well aware of what can happen when people are drunk. They could have just gone earlier.

They keep saying Isabelle really wanted to go to Germany, they couldn't possibly miss it out. They said they didn't really know what Oktoberfest was and hadn't really looked up much, so why did she want to go to Germany?

Reactions: 40
Sarah and Chris that was no place for young children in last nights vlog. The hint should have been no buggies after six o'clock. All this constant moaning about the price of everything is getting boring now. We are in a worldwide energy crisis, food crisis and heating crisis. Do they expect people to feel sorry for them when the ordinary working person is working from week to week. Noone asked you to drag your children in a tin can for weeks on end with no proper education or facilities for a family of seven. Instead of planning your next trip how about you book the dentist for everyone. Please get Isla sorted, I feel so sorry for her. If they don't send Jace to mix with children his own age he is going to be unruly. Please correct him when he is pinching and pulling the face off Mila. Go home and spend time with Prinny and your aging relatives. Please put your children's needs first before your own for a change. Family vloggers should be made accountable for the mental damage they have caused their children. They have no say whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They are so wrapped up in the YouTuber bubble they can’t see that all the money in the world does not equate a happy fulfilled life. I wouldn’t change my childhood for the world, making the best memories ever at school, college and uni, one’s me and my friends still talk and laugh about today. These kids just won’t get that. And yes, the parents can say they’ve travelled the world, it’s no doubt they’ve visited more countries that a lot of people, but personally swimming in sea’s and lakes and sleeping in car parks just doesn’t cut it for me. These kids are missing out on an awful lot of experiences money just can’t buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine being more annoyed that you have a lack of sleep because of the one year old you chose to produce to try and get money from your failing YouTube channel than you are at your husband for being a groomer.

She’s the dregs of society

The constant rambles about how much cost and how much of a rip off too whilst she was happy to overcharge for ifam merch and blankets.

Take your kids to a funfair and not let them on any rides because you are skint.

They are utterly appalling

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.