Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Il feel like if they’re not careful Jace is going to end up in a similar situation to one of my school bullies. She (and others) pushed and pushed and pushed with the name calling but there was only so much I was willing to take. I lost it one day over th smallest thing and ended up punching her in the face. I look back and thoroughly regret my actions, especially as I think she had learning difficulties and wasn’t the ring leader in hindsight, although I felt she was in my face all the time. In that moment 11 year old me just couldn’t take it anymore. I was punished for my actions but the girl got off scot-free, despite my pleas. The teachers didn’t care because I wasn’t one of the popular kids. I was always late every day as I would throw a tantrum and refuse to go to school. I hated my life and no one cared, even when my parents begged and begged for something to be done. I don’t know why they didn’t move me schools in hindsight. I still have to take control of my breathing if I go near the school or I’d have a panic attack.

What Jace is doing is pushing the boundaries to see how far he can go. The issue is that the bloated one is too busy admiring herself in the viewfinder to care. I bet he will be told off on camera soon when she catches up with the thread. Hi Lazy 👋. Too little too late andguess who’s fault that is. Stop stuffing yourself with cheese and do some parenting!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Impleo

VIP Member
Skipped though the vlog but everytime i stopped sarah was saying "last time we were here" i wont bother actually watching if thats all shes got to talk about 😂

'Last time we were here views were so dire Chris had to pretend that something ate his shoe for clickbait'. Did she mention that?

Screenshot 2022-10-01 17.32.27.png

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
Anyone noticed when they have a day doing even less than usual they say they were busy because they had a day doing "admin". It usually turns out that they did the things most people do every day like putting some washing on, bit of tidying then check a few emails and buy something off Amazon. I now use this too to make me sound like I have important things to do. Today when Mr Abbvay asked me what I was going to do, instead of saying "wait in for the Health visitor (who isn't my best friend, I don't seem to get them as easily as Sarah does) then eat chocolate and drink cups of tea" I said "I'm really busy, it's an admin day" and left him wondering what that actually means.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Funny we've still had no vlog content of Isabelle's 'GCSES' 🤣🤣🤣 even saying that makes me howl. "Albania always looks flat on a map" 😑

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Hidden videos in the playlist though
Sure creepy. Just like how Zoellas memory card got corrupted and all the footage she took of your visit got lost a few days after the drop that towel and resend snaps were leaked 🙄

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
Don't know what exactly was EPIC about this vlog. The world's oldest teenager smacking his wife in the face with his sausage (we get your not so subtle references Christopher).
Lazy pretending she is frugal and responsible with money by refusing to pay per ride, or the multiple references of people vomiting and rolling around in other people's sick.
Don't know why they bothered to go at all. Just to say that they were there?
Two shared bratwurst dogs, a couple of snacks, one candy apple, a coke that they couldn't wait to get a deposit back on and a beer. They clearly had no money to spend there and had they budgeted better, the children would have been able to enjoy the culture and festivities more.
They drive from country to country doing absolutely nothing JUST to brag that they were there. Such an odd family.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

smowflakeone

Excuse me but why are those curtains that filthy? I thought creepy was a clean freak? Yuck!
If they are like that imagine all the crust around that van!
B0C7D75D-F4A6-4AE4-B06B-66026E90BE09.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Otterwise

VIP Member
Christopher Malcolm. If you are struggling for content and the vlogs are too close to real time, we are still waiting for Sarah's breastfeeding journey. You could post that. You know, the one that was filmed in the jacuzzi and you made Gazza remove his review for?

• Haha
Obviously the older couple he met and so admires can travel freely because at their age, they’ve probably raised their family and are retired so have all the time in the world. He can’t realistically compare his reasoning for travelling to theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I saw on Lazy’s Instagram that Isabelle knows what she wants to do in the future, and is ‘working towards that’.

A second GCSE perhaps?

• Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I don’t doubt the sea was a bit rough on the ferry crossing, but if they were contemplating going to look at the waves it wouldn’t have been as bad as that twat makes out.
Creepy said they were being launched from their beds and then ripped back into them (whatever that means) every 2 seconds. But him and Sarah didn't want to move in case they woke anyone up 🤔

• Haha
Guys 😭 I've just tested positive for covid and holy moly I feel horrendous.
The only thing what's making me laugh is this thead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How creepstopher hasn't got covid is beyond me, but he sure has gotten some STDs 🥴

• Heart
  • Sad

nowest9

Chatty Member
Isla's lips are just neglect. Isla had to source her own treatment, Sarah even said it. "I thought it was creme and then I realised she'd put sudecreme on her lips."
So you, Sarah, didn't try and help her. It's all well and good saying you bought lip balm but then someone lost it.

GET UP AND GET YOUR CHILD SOME MORE LIPBLAM.

Who let's a 10 year old suffer enough that they try and fix the problem themselves. Geesh.

It is definitely progressing into impetigo. Wonder if that's what caused the day off the other day.

• Sad
  • Heart

Boyz3kids

Skimmed through on Invidious. This living life crap that they go on with boils my blood for some reason. Chris is lucky to have both parents alive and they are never at home to spend time with them. All they are to Chris are glorified dog sitters. Sarah has an aging nana who she only uses for her purse. She never spends quality time with her. She never seems to see her father. All these people are getting older but Chris only seems to care and put himself first. Those girls are being denied a good education outside school activities, hanging out with friends and spending time with their grandparents and other family members. I remember when I was growing up if I didn't see my grandmother on a weekly basis I would have been devastated. So Chris and Sarah come off your high horse and give the real reason you live like this. They are both so smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I don't know why everyone keeps saying about the low views and how are they going to afford the mortgage and bills. Lazy has said a few times they have other means of income that are so amazing they don't need the YouTube money and good old Lazy would never lie! 😂😉
Oh and of course they are 'set for life', although they do a very good job of looking anything but set for life.

• Haha

Kayaking12

Looks like auschwitz has had a lucky escape. I’m SO glad they aren’t going there. They would be so disrespectful
I hate the way she tries to pretend she takes what the girls want into consideration, we all know what Sarah and Chris wants goes

• Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
Best laugh I’ve had all day, watching the greasy camp lard arsed
E1954799-E5E6-47D2-9CC5-24D6683CF8C8.png
garden gnome walking down the street😂😂😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42