The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Ruby2233
1664298864965.png

TLDR
- Inghams will be home soon as they need to save Schengen time for later this year (possibly a trip to Lapland). They're currently in Greece on the vlogs. They're getting a ferry to Italy to cut off some time getting home.
- The Inghams didn't like Corfu as there was no pizza or pasta and they weren't allowed to wild camp. A woman propositioned Chris or sex.
- Chris is still begging Sarah for another baby. He may have given Sarah a shag in the sea.
- Sarah wishes she was on a cruise ship rather than in the van. Chris wanted to book a hotel room.
- Isla wasn't allowed to get a 50€ tutu as the set for life Inghams cannot afford it.
- This week in Ingham education we've learnt that Crete is not in Greece, gyros "ji-rows" are disgooooooostin, Albania is flat on a map
- Jace is still screeching. This week he was getting very territorial over a bottle of coke, snatching it off his sisters. Meanwhile he can't count to 7 and doesn't know his colours.

Yassou Steve 👋
1664299076725.png
1664299234168.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I do hope officials have checked that van and not let it on the ferry or back on Greek roads because it’s a death trap. It might be impounded ready for the crusher as we speak 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I do hope officials have checked that van and not let it on the ferry or back on Greek roads because it’s a death trap. It might be impounded ready for the crusher as we speak 🤣
It needs pulling up! Death trap!

View attachment 1609180

TLDR
- Inghams will be home soon as they need to save Schengen time for later this year (possibly a trip to Lapland). They're currently in Greece on the vlogs. They're getting a ferry to Italy to cut off some time getting home.
- The Inghams didn't like Corfu as there was no pizza or pasta and they weren't allowed to wild camp. A woman propositioned Chris or sex.
- Chris is still begging Sarah for another baby. He may have given Sarah a shag in the sea.
- Sarah wishes she was on a cruise ship rather than in the van. Chris wanted to book a hotel room.
- Isla wasn't allowed to get a 50€ tutu as the set for life Inghams cannot afford it.
- This week in Ingham education we've learnt that Crete is not in Greece, gyros "ji-rows" are disgooooooostin, Albania is flat on a map
- Jace is still screeching. This week he was getting very territorial over a bottle of coke, snatching it off his sisters. Meanwhile he can't count to 7 and doesn't know his colours.

Yassou Steve 👋
View attachment 1609196View attachment 1609201
That photo 😂 thank you for recap

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Excuse me but why are those curtains that filthy? I thought creepy was a clean freak? Yuck!
If they are like that imagine all the crust around that van!
B0C7D75D-F4A6-4AE4-B06B-66026E90BE09.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1609180

TLDR

Yassou Steve 👋
View attachment 1609196View attachment 1609201
OMG I’ve achieved a thread title !!!!! 😊
Thank-you Tattlers you’ve all made my day ❤
Also special thanks, of course, to that Creepy bleep & his Comb Over 😂😂😂

I know your English isn’t tit hot Creepstopher so I’m just clarifying - I wasn’t asking you to ‘come’ over to my place. Sorry for any confusion caused 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Just popping by to mark my place, as I’m expecting devastation at no vlog tonight* dreadful, dreadful stuff. How will I cope?!

*to clarify I mean thegreencows run down of it 😉

Edit: the curtains are obviously where the coffee has been thrown!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nothing bad will have happened, Teflon coated this lot even tit doesn't stick

Reactions: 34
So there's an unavailable video in the Playlist but there's no vlog tonight...

Reactions: 14
It’ll be some waffle about no wifi or you tube not uploading it, stuck on 80% for hours 🙄💩😂🤥

Reactions: 25
Assuming tonight's vlog should've been Escape From Corfu, I feel like we can do without it. We've seen enough ferry vlogs to just imagine it.

Goooooood morning IFAM!

So today we're getting the ferry back to Greece from Corfu. Soooo happy to be leaving Corfu and going back to Greece. Not that Corfu isn't great. We're so lucky to be here and we're not complaining but [insert 10 minutes of complaining here].

Lunch is beige. Jace is a clever boy.

Look at that MEGA sunset/thunderstorm/cloud over the sea! Vague gesture at distant landmass that might be mainland Greece or might be Corfu. They're not really sure.

We know today's been a bit pants but see you tomorrow at 5pm because it's going to be MEGA! Honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
OMG I’ve achieved a thread title !!!!! 😊
Thank-you Tattlers you’ve all made my day ❤
Also special thanks, of course, to that Creepy bleep & his Comb Over 😂😂😂

I know your English isn’t tit hot Creepstopher so I’m just clarifying - I wasn’t asking you to ‘come’ over to my place. Sorry for any confusion caused 😂
Well done! Brilliant thread title x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With the way the economy is tanking after the budget do you think the Inghams will have to pay even more on their mortgage now?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With the way the economy is tanking after the budget do you think the Inghams will have to pay even more on their mortgage now?
Undoubtedly. They borrowed through a subprime lender, very unlikely they would have got any sort of long term fixed rate.

If Sarah was telling the truth and they put down £250k (I really doubt that) their mortgage is at minimum £450k. It's going to be really interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Undoubtedly. They borrowed through a subprime lender, very unlikely they would have got any sort of long term fixed rate.

If Sarah was telling the truth and they put down £250k (I really doubt that) their mortgage is at minimum £450k. It's going to be really interesting.
I wonder what they are currently paying a month.

Reactions: 11
No vlog think someone maybe in a huff after asking for questions on her Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.