The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More lies off them... no video as they have caught up, must only be a day or two behind now

Reactions: 35
Why the heck does he need the internet to format a drive? Why does he need to reformat it anyway? Why does it take all day? Where is he keeping all his insane videos if he's reformatting the drive? Honest to god I've never known more stupid people. (Except maybe the ifam, who will presumably fall for this absolute nonsense word jumble).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What luck!! Today has been quite a day and getting a vlog rundown done would’ve meant a push through my tiredness (although I was very much looking forward to it). They must be mindreaders.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It’ll be Disneyland Paris girls didn’t choose it was creepy who is in love with Snow White
Lazy's next voiceover "We are back in Disneyland Paris for another educashunal trip, studies show that six out of every seven dwarfs are not dopey. We avoid feeding the girls fruit after an incident involving Snow White, Jaaaaaaaace clever boy!"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Where was it Isabelle wanted to go, Germany? So I guess that'll be there last stop before they head back.

This week 3 no video days, must be great in that van all that wasted time editing for what? Obviously creepy was too busy doing other things and didn't have time to edit. There's been no "pocket" money days for the girls this trip. I mean normally there's talk of pocket money and how the girls spend it, been none of that this trip. As someone else said, no expensive purchase's, no splashing out on unless tat. Money must be running low.

Reactions: 24
He loves that word, insane.
Yes he’s familiar with it

Where was it Isabelle wanted to go, Germany? So I guess that'll be there last stop before they head back.

This week 3 no video days, must be great in that van all that wasted time editing for what? Obviously creepy was too busy doing other things and didn't have time to edit. There's been no "pocket" money days for the girls this trip. I mean normally there's talk of pocket money and how the girls spend it, been none of that this trip. As someone else said, no expensive purchase's, no splashing out on unless tat. Money must be running low.
probably spent the funds on lazys I mean Milas mice

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hidden videos in the playlist though
Those videos have been hidden for weeks now - must be the breastfeeding one she blabbered on about ages ago 🤣

This happens quite conveniently from time to time. I’m guessing it’s a cover for the lack of views and punishing their fans. Can’t wait for another load of boring videos to come - does that mean they will now upload Monday night instead ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂 I knew the crappy excuses would start as to why they can't upload!
The next few vlogs will be insanely boring.

Reactions: 22
Let’s just treat ourselves to a memory of when they were so cocky and cockahoop as they reached 50k with the poxy little cake in the park - we had to witness the monumental rise of their little kiddie fam to 1.whatever mil - now they would give one of the kids kidneys for half of that 50k - close your eyes everyone and enjoy the moment and be there for the last death throws of this very deserving channel

Reactions: 22
Oh dear Chris, what a shame. Did the external 'barely legal' links from p***hub crash your Mac?

On another note, the view figures for the last few days are only things that are EPIC for Tattle

1664563769220.png

Reactions: 18
Didn't Chris say he had some dental work planned? Surely that's one of the reasons for coming back for. I know tattlers spotted some serious decay on his teeth.

Hey Chris, whilst at the dentist, get your kids registered.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.