The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows personality 🤔
It ain’t working. I’m yet to see a personality in any of them.
Seacroft Scum.
Impossible to show personality when you have none, all you do is show your weird frilly unhealthy, sickening tongues should carry a trigger warning 🤢

Reactions: 25
Shows personality? Sticking out tongue to me is cheeky n that stops being cute when you’re 3 . Continuously doing it in photos as an almost adult is rude especially when we have seen her responses to comments be they hers or lazys the rudeness screams out
She thinks sticking out your tongue on a photo is to show personality!!! How very strange

• Sad
Reactions: 27
8F8E7303-4171-4CD1-B723-AEA06F22EBB8.png

Was she drunk typing this? Reads like something I would at 3am after leaving a club in my youth 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Yes drunk!
Those hashtags!!

I’ll correct them for you Sarah!

#notvanlife
#notexploringeurope
#nottravellingtheworld
#unhappy
#runningaway
#sadfamilytravel
#familieswhohatetravelandonlydoittoshutupthestroppymanchild
#mobilemisery
#vanhorrors

And thanks for clearing up why that young woman last night got arrested outside my building. She was sticking her tongue out at the police to show some personality. Good to know. At 18 (which your eldest will be in 11 months) she felt the law regarding insurance, and driving whilst under the influence of drinking and drugs didn’t apply to her as she’s still so young and her parents will sort them out. All over social media this lunchtime complaining about being unfairly targeted and getting people riled up, well for an hour. Tagging in the local force wasn’t the best idea. Still we now know that sticking your tongue out is just personality. It did make me think of the Inghams

Finally, on YouTube last night I had a video recommended to me about vanlife and it was a couple who had been threatened and assaulted. The replies were mostly other vanlifers saying the same thing and that it wasn’t worth not staying on a campsite and some were quite frightening to read.

#howlowcanviewsgo
#boringlife
#boringvlogcontent
#iverunoutofideasforclickbait

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ugh!One of my uncles is there right n0w ,let`s hope he misses the rabble.My mum has always said Austria is Heaven on earth.x
Oh, ask him to get a picture of the Von Craps out in the wild. Would be like spotting Big mouth foot 👣👣👣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They never put a hat on the poor baby do they whether it’s to keep the sun off her beautiful red hair or now that they’ve hit the cold she doesn’t have a hat on to keep her warm

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Please don’t let the opening scene in tonight’s flog be lazy trying to sing the sound of music 🤢🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can picture them jodeling on the Austrian fields 🙈

For real it will be jace screeching up n down the tin can of horror

Reactions: 16
Omg. I know Isla’s teeth are bad but seeing it from the side.
Poor poor girl.

chris & Sarah, you read here, we all know neither of you can stand poor Isla, despite her getting you the success you have now - get off your lazy, self centered bleeping arses & get that child to a bleeping dentist.

this is from someone who has had YEARS!! Of dental treatment, teeth removed, spacers, braces, jaw broken & pinned back together. More braces!!
I agree her teeth are terribly out of shape but just wanted to point out the white in this photo is sudocreme not her teeth as she smothered it all over her mouth for some relief as her selfish parents wouldn’t take her to the chemist for proper ointment . Just wanted to point this out incase people thought the white was her protruding teeth.

I also don’t get how they seem to have all these issues with the MacBook (conveniently when catching up on real time) and suddenly it’s fixed the next day? Is computer technician something creepy has added to his CV. They really are the worlds worst vloggers🤨

Finally, before they went away esme had her hair done and was being a little brat to Isabelle saying how she takes care of her hair better than Isabelle and how she styles her fringe “bangs” better. I can hand on heart say esmes hair as been trash on this trip it’s greasy and vile (just like her father 😃) but seriously that girl needs knocking down a peg or two she is insufferable.

Reactions: 37
I agree her teeth are terribly out of shape but just wanted to point out the white in this photo is sudocreme not her teeth as she smothered it all over her mouth for some relief as her selfish parents wouldn’t take her to the chemist for proper ointment . Just wanted to point this out incase people thought the white was her protruding teeth.

I also don’t get how they seem to have all these issues with the MacBook (conveniently when catching up on real time) and suddenly it’s fixed the next day? Is computer technician something creepy has added to his CV. They really are the worlds worst vloggers🤨

Finally, before they went away esme had her hair done and was being a little brat to Isabelle saying how she takes care of her hair better than Isabelle and how she styles her fringe “bangs” better. I can hand on heart say esmes hair as been trash on this trip it’s greasy and vile (just like her father 😃) but seriously that girl needs knocking down a peg or two she is insufferable.
Oh thank god.
However, her overbite is still severe 😫

Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family posted:
GOING BACK IN TIME.. HOW THINGS CHANGE IN JUST 1 YEAR! (CROSSING THE DOLOMITE MOUNTAINS)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Skipped though the vlog but everytime i stopped sarah was saying "last time we were here" i wont bother actually watching if thats all shes got to talk about 😂

Reactions: 18

I was looking at her top lip. 😞

The Ingham Family posted:
GOING BACK IN TIME.. HOW THINGS CHANGE IN JUST 1 YEAR! (CROSSING THE DOLOMITE MOUNTAINS)
View attachment 1618583
YouTube
Her face seriously makes me want to 🤮

Reactions: 17
Well there definitely not the vontrap family are they however maybe if they start singing doe a deer it may help educate there children

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else absolutely sick of seeing inside their mouths? 🤢 they are just so gross.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.