The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They honestly don't see or hear anything wrong with the way Clevah Boy behaves do they? He was so rude when Lazy said "Do you want your coat on?"
"NO!" he spat back, with his face all screwed up. I bet that goes down a treat with the other parents at this supposed playgroup.

Reactions: 38
Exactly she mouthed ‘ push ‘ 😆 that’s how not sneaky she is 😂 seriously who knows ? When she was at school she was a victim of bullies not the other way around . Being ginger and slow at learning she was a prime target for the spiteful kids in school. When she moved to the private school she seemed to fair much better. Izzy has been caught on camera a couple of times giving Esme filthy hateful looks and yet she claims Esme is her BFF to be fair what choice does she have ? Any of them come to that. If they where not each other’s friends they would have no one.

Maybe your right and I’m wrong ( I often am ) 😬 but my gut instinct is that if Esme is mean it’s blatantly so and there’s no malice behind it unlike the rest of them That said it’s a miracle the 3 eldest are not fighting all the time being cooped up together 24/7
Oh I agree with you on the fact being cooped up and the two oldest probably hormonal! Must be a war zone with all the different age range, however I still disagree regarding Esme, as she mouthed push and then the fixed smile was back once she realised the camera was on her, I think she has a lot of her mothers mean traits but let’s agree apart from the baby none of them are particularly nice kids due to their awful parents! lol

Reactions: 21
I remember first watching them and Sarah was insistent they ate fruit vegetables cereal bars and so on for snacks or they waited for their meal. Now its sweets, biscuits , chocolate and rubbish constantly. They also ate dinner then went straight upstairs to settle for the night. They had showers before bed, a cup of tea in bed, half hour of TV then lights out. Their house was clean and tidy but lived in. Now they dont even make their beds. Sarah's room always has things scattered all over the floor. Their younger kids seem obsessed with food and sugar. One thing that sticks in my mind was last Christmas, Sarah bought Esme Isla and Jace a chocolate figure each. She laid them on the table and said they could choose one each, Jace chose one, but because it was the same one Isla wanted, Isla snatched it off the table and bit into it so Jace couldn't have it. She then put it back on the table and snatched another one shouting this is mine. I've no idea why Isla did what she did, but Sarah never told her off ( unless they choose to off camera) but I just thought that that was greedy and spiteful. In some ways I do feel for Isla and the way she's treated, however I think she's one of these kids that can be all sweetness and light in front of the camera, but quite spiteful and sly off of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So creeps got the capital one out yesterday, 10k new subscribers and 150000 views 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Someone earlier said they think someone lives in their caravan and lives in the house when they are away , is this just speculation?

I did wonder when does Sarahs brother get out of prison , maybe its him ?

My other conspiracy theory is that these long trips away are so someone can have a big cannabis grow in the manor for a percentage ££

How many weeks would that take?
about 3 months lol, so its quite possible their secret room is a grow room haha. I bet he couldnt even get that right

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember first watching them and Sarah was insistent they ate fruit vegetables cereal bars and so on for snacks or they waited for their meal. Now its sweets, biscuits , chocolate and rubbish constantly. They also ate dinner then went straight upstairs to settle for the night. They had showers before bed, a cup of tea in bed, half hour of TV then lights out. Their house was clean and tidy but lived in. Now they dont even make their beds. Sarah's room always has things scattered all over the floor. Their younger kids seem obsessed with food and sugar. One thing that sticks in my mind was last Christmas, Sarah bought Esme Isla and Jace a chocolate figure each. She laid them on the table and said they could choose one each, Jace chose one, but because it was the same one Isla wanted, Isla snatched it off the table and bit into it so Jace couldn't have it. She then put it back on the table and snatched another one shouting this is mine. I've no idea why Isla did what she did, but Sarah never told her off ( unless they choose to off camera) but I just thought that that was greedy and spiteful. In some ways I do feel for Isla and the way she's treated, however I think she's one of these kids that can be all sweetness and light in front of the camera, but quite spiteful and sly off of it.
She ,and they ,are a product of their upbringing and environment.How bl**dy sad.:(

So creeps got the capital one out yesterday, 10k new subscribers and 150000 views 🤔
I really wish Youtube wouldn`t allow the likes of him to purchase views/subscribers!I refuse to believe that anyone new could be drawn to their channel.There`s so many to choose from.This lot has so personality ,their vlogs no substance.How does anyone watch more than once (and then ff most of the video?)!

Reactions: 23
That girl is 19 now.

What's the UK statute of limitations involving underage victims? Id hope in a post #metoo world a claim like that would be treated more seriously by police.

I hope she considers going to the police again. And keeps going until they believe her.
There is no statute of limitations, she could come forward at 60 and he could still be prosecuted so long as there were enough evidence to prove his wrongdoing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder how many of their 1.3million strong ifam have actually been bought by Creepy? Their views have nose dived the last few years, but the number of subscribers hasn't changed (they're actually sitting at 1.35million 🤔)
Yes, some people will have just stopped watching and not bothered to click unsubscribe, but at least some of people must be unfollowing.

Reactions: 20
Funny story: I suffer from sleep paralysis (not the funny part lol) sometimes it’s just that I’m not able to move and I hear loud noises. Other times I can’t move, combined with a nightmare-ish state where a demon-like figure pulls and yanks at me. I had about 4 episodes last night, one of which I thought one of those figures was sat on top of me, crossed my arms and then pulled them from left to right (I know, wtf lol) when I looked up I literally saw a demon with Sarah’s face 😂 I think I need to take a break from the Inghams.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder how many of their 1.3million strong ifam have actually been bought by Creepy? Their views have nose dived the last few years, but the number of subscribers hasn't changed (they're actually sitting at 1.35million 🤔)
Yes, some people will have just stopped watching and not bothered to click unsubscribe, but at least some of people must be unfollowing.
Exactly.Doesn`t Youtube do anything about inactive accounts now? Like alot of my fellow tattlers i used to be subbed to them ,but ,especially after hearing about creepy`s extra curriculum activities i unsubbed and never gave them another view.Judging by the figures ,there must be many previous ifam who`ve done likewise.So ,why aren`t the subbed numbers reflecting this? :unsure:

Reactions: 17
Exactly.Doesn`t Youtube do anything about inactive accounts now? Like alot of my fellow tattlers i used to be subbed to them ,but ,especially after hearing about creepy`s extra curriculum activities i unsubbed and never gave them another view.Judging by the figures ,there must be many previous ifam who`ve done likewise.So ,why aren`t the subbed numbers reflecting this? :unsure:
Inactive accounts work to the detriment of youtubers. The smaller percentage of your viewers that watch your videos, the less youtube pushes it (amongst many other reasons) thus less views.
In the early days, some youtubers use to get ride of inactive subscribers (a function that youtubers no longer have.)
Yes, a lot of people would have unsubsidized but it's still probably a small percentage. By the time Chris was exposed, they were already over 1 million. A lot of those accounts would have been inactive already. Accounts were super easy to make in the early days of youtube too. I bet there are very few people who don't have at least 1 old youtube account (especially if you grew up in this period)
The inactive users is one of the reason a youtube career is short lived.

Reactions: 14
These poor kids are basically apart of a social experiment that noone asked for.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone know anything about their stairs yet!? I feel like they've tried to forget thats a thing 😂
It went to the planning committee back in June and although the staircase could be retained, they stipulated that appropriate screening should be put in place within three months. ie by 9th September

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The issue is that lazy plays favourites which is so wrong Isla had a good run as the golden child she was always bought the best and treats just for her then she was dumped like a broken toy, you can’t do that to kids and most of us don’t have that worry because we are fair from the start, kids don’t really have a voice so they show their emotions in their actions if you treat all your kids fairly then you have the moral high ground and you can discipline them lazy can’t do that as she knows she is a rubbish parent deep down so let’s them get away with things.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
FB_IMG_1664877886990.jpg
not researched myself yet but it was shared to me by someone who does not normally share things without verifying..... no prizes for guessing who I thought of

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It went to the planning committee back in June and although the staircase could be retained, they stipulated that appropriate screening should be put in place within three months. ie by 9th September
Correction, plans showing how they propose to screen the external staircase were to be submitted by September & the actual works to be completed no later than 6 months. Ie early December 2023

Reactions: 10
They didn't get 10k new subs, with the number of subs they have, they now only show in 10k increments. So it could have gone from 1,349,000 to 1,350,001 and that's why it shows the jump

Reactions: 11
Correction, plans showing how they propose to screen the external staircase were to be submitted by September & the actual works to be completed no later than 6 months. Ie early December 2023
This the "work stuff they need to be home for" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny story: I suffer from sleep paralysis (not the funny part lol) sometimes it’s just that I’m not able to move and I hear loud noises. Other times I can’t move, combined with a nightmare-ish state where a demon-like figure pulls and yanks at me. I had about 4 episodes last night, one of which I thought one of those figures was sat on top of me, crossed my arms and then pulled them from left to right (I know, wtf lol) when I looked up I literally saw a demon with Sarah’s face 😂 I think I need to take a break from the Inghams.
I don't know which is worse in a nightmare to be honest. Creepy, Lazy, or Jane. Couldn't possibly pick. X

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.