Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireLady

Sarah.
I’m 60 and all those years ago, they didn’t check hips.
When I was 2, my mum took me a dozen times to the doctors. So many times that they threatened to strike he off his books. But she persisted and was finally taken seriously.
I was put in a ‘frog’ plaster which was from under my armpits to my ankles. I had it on for 13 months.
I was in and out of hospital for 13 months.
13 months. I was 2.

Can you imagine how devastating this was Sarah? Parents could not stay with their child. My mum took 3 busses each way to visit me for an hour a day. An hour. I was 2.
I’m sat here in tears writing this.
It affected me all my life. I had it replaced when I was just 29.
Prior to that, I had 2 sticks and a wheelchair for outings.
I’m sorry about your daughter Sarah. However you’ve brought this on yourself.
My mum trusted her gut. She knew something was wrong. She persisted until they took her seriously.
You have absolutely no idea how to parent properly. You’re a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 107

AGirlinHerHead

I am a doctor
1. There is no way on earth a doctor, never mind a consultant, personally phoned they and said they can go on this trip, that is ludicrous
2. They are meant to be scanned at 6-8 weeks… were they not already on the road by then?
3. Hours and hours of being crammed in a car seat and carried incorrectly wont exactly have helped matters

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a defensive vlog in my life. I would respect them so much more if they said ”wow we didn’t realise how serious it was… we have really cocked up here” but no
x person said we could go away. X person made it sound trivial

• Heart
Reactions: 87

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Well I’m sure 9 weeks of 6 hour days in a car seat and being held incorrectly by children will have helped the hip

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Gatsby

This lazy cunt with her faux tears boils my piss. NHS guidance for baby’s in a car seat is max 2 hours in a 24 hour period. That’s why only fuckwits travel round Europe in a dpd van for 6 weeks with a baby 🤦‍♂️🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Fisherwomen and thank you to @PamSlams for suggesting it as the title
1638891619591.png

TLDR
- The Vlogmas intro arrived and Sarah has lost about 10 stone in it.
- Sarah continues to put Christmas trees up in ever available space in Motorway Mansion. It'll be Boxing Day before he's finished at this rate.
- Jace is still a brat who is getting no discipline from his useless parent. Every single vlog is full of him screeching.
- Isabelle had to attend a teepee party in the playroom with her younger siblings.
- Chris has started to walk around the house in his boxers.
- Sarah got her haircut. It still looks awful and she's still ugly though.
- Isla is eating off an identical toddler plate to Jace's.
- Creepy Chris tackled Isabelle to the floor to tickle her.
- Elf on the Shelf seems to centre round food. Yesterday we had coco pops being eaten off the floor and a couple of days ago Jace had to be bribed with chocolate to get him to do his advent calendars.
- Prinny is home for a few months until she's dumped with Granny Jane and Hi Steve again.
- Isabelle answered an Instagram question about Chris being a n0nce. Needless to say it was later deleted.
- The entrance hallway has had garlands added and now looks like a shopping centre at Christmas.
375B4246-3D8E-409C-BF44-F7ECEE84D5FA.png

Expectation vs Reality
ED0EC136-8E89-4D8D-96D6-5F4F73074C6E.jpeg
422AEA73-8E52-4772-BF81-FF1B54B5D814.png

Hi Steve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

uwotmate

Chatty Member
She's saying it's not a big deal cause they went away because they wouldn't of operated anyway. But if you had the appointment sooner you would have known not to keep her in a car seat you pair of bastards.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

babybelle

VIP Member
Sorry, but how annoying was that vlog? They come down stairs to see the elves and Isla automatically screams for some bizarre reason, then just for good measure, when the camera is on her, screams again. Then Jace spots the chocolate ( obviously) and says he wants to eat it ( there's a surprise) so he keeps pointing at the white chocolate figure, so as soon as Sarah says go on you can have that, Isla snatches it and eats it and then offers it half eaten back to Jace so she can take another. Then Isla has to keep poking her face in the camera and talking over people when they are speaking. She is 9, surely she should know basic manners by now. I know people on here say she's sweet and they feel sorry for her, but I don't. She's rude, grabby and greedy and she snatches everything. Why does she all of a sudden climb into Jaces cot with him, actually why is Jace still in a cot at nearly 3???? If I had come home from shopping and my partner belittled me like Chris did to Sarah, he would get a smack in the mouth. The family do YouTube as a job, not just Chris, they all earn the household money, not just him, so how dare he speak to Sarah like that because she's bought some decorations and bits. Who the hell does that man think he is, " you aren't putting holes in MY walls????? " " I want the walls staying as they are, I allowed you to put lights up MY staircase and you ain't putting nothing else up in MY house" then spends the next 10 minutes belittling her on camera, and although she's " giggling" I bet they had a huge row when that camera was switched off. He's a fucking twat, I'd love for someone to get hold of him and smack him one. So it's OK for him to spend £20k on a dpd van and then thousands doing it up because its " his" dream, but Sarah can't spend £100 on decorations for " their" home. He's an absolute wanker.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
622E323B-09CF-4E7A-B791-0810CC700431.jpeg

What’s he making - some kind of drill rap video? Possibly the only U.K. street gang member to get his clothes from Peacocks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

Nellienoo193

Do they not understand that her hip probably was only ‘marginally’ out at the last appointment but being sat in her car seat/the chair for the last three months has probably made her diagnosis so much worse. She’s not using her hips sat in those positions therefore they can’t develop properly and she can’t grow out of it as she should have..
This is neglect, plain and simple.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
I’m just watching Lazy’s end monologue. She’s being ever so defensive about the fact they chose to postpone this appointment to go on their travels. She’s trying to pin blame somewhere for some reason. It’s as if she got a telling off for leaving it so long and is trying to cover her tracks. She keeps repeating about it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
This is how I see this……

So they had an appointment and were told about baby’s hip problem… Sarah heard the word stable and thought there was no issue.

A follow up appointment came through but it fell on a date they would be away. Sarah phoned the number on the appointment letter and said they were going away, would this be okay. Staff member didn’t know but spoke with a medical professional who said that the appointment was a follow up (probably another scan to see any change in hip) but no treatment would be given at that time because she would still be too young. Sarah and Chris choose to go away and miss that follow up appointment.

They do no research into hip dysplasia and baby spends hours upon hours in a car seat and in a forward facing sling (look it up Sarah)!!

Day before scan and appointment Sarah confidently states that she doesn’t think there is any problem and expects for her to be discharged.

Following the appointment the guilt is palpable through the screen. Priorities need to be reassessed in that house!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Fat_Pat

Imagine using your daughter's surgery to clickbait so people watch your actifry advert. Gross.

• Angry
Reactions: 71

Pingu2

Ok I work as a Heaith Visitor and
3/4 month visits are only for targeted families
There is no such centile as the 5th
Length not recommended until 2 for BMI
Also we shouldn’t be talking about our own children as. Not professional
Yet again she is a compulsive liar

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

stewiegriffin

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.57.22.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 00.01.23.png
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.54.38.png
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.39.33.png
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.35.23.png
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.52.18.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 00.04.20.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 00.05.04.png

"OUR BABY GIRL NEEDS SURGERY | WE HAD SOME DEVASTATING NEWS ABOUT MILA."

Tattle life:

In all seriousness poor little mite she stood no chance from conception of being cared for and looked after. They knew she had hip problems in all these pics, it was never corrected to hold her properly. Disgusting! A member said how much attention is now required, very worrying as they could seemed to barely keep her clean and change her anyway let alone with a full body cast on.

Although there is one positive from all this, at least Mila won't have to wear the wardrobe of ugly ass outfits Lazy bought :sick: . I bet that is what big Saz is most fuming about, not her child being in pain but not being able to dress her up like a doll and make her picture perfect for ifam on instagram to swoon over. Serves her right the neglectful bitch!
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.30.24.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Otterwise

VIP Member
My heart breaks for that poor baby. Our son spent most of his early childhood in and out of hospital and I am still traumatised seeing my child go through such pain.
As much as they love to clickbait a good old medical emergency (like most family vloggers), I think they are shitting themselves.

1. These two narcissists know better than ANY professional who have years of experience in their field. Nothing wrong with parents asking for a second opinion or researching the best options regarding their children's health. These two however, will only accept advice if it fit their terms and lifestyle.
2. They have a serious issue with authority or anyone telling them what to do. It's all ego. Medical professionals can smell through all your bullshit even if you think you are far more superior than them, you selfish assholes!
3.They didn't accept Jace's early eye diagnoses and until recently maintained that he might need an operation. Almost as if they wouldn't accept any other outcome other than surgery.
4. It doesn't take a genius to see that she is deeply worried about the aftercare after manipulating Mila's hip. Completely natural and stressful, but you do what you can to ensure you give your baby the best possible care to recuperate. If there was a less favourable outcome after her diagnosis, they would still fuck off in the DPD van of dreams. How many hours was Meela stuck in that baby seat while you drove you selfish twats?

If there is one positive thing that has to come from this, it will be that they won't be able to put a foot wrong.
You can have as many holidays a year as you want. You can travel, rebrand, decorate, buy tat, and have a ton of presents for your children to open on Christmas day.
None of this matters if you neglect your children's medical, emotional, nutritional and educational needs. If you can't care for them, don't accumulate them to sustain your income!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Blah blah

Sarah saying Mila has only just started enjoying baths.. Ummm maybe because shes only just started having them!
Shes been washed in a sink or wiped down with wipes for most of her life. That poor baby has missed out on so much already in the few short months since shes been born, because you selfish pair crammed her into her car seat in a sardine can for months 😭
And very soon shes going to be severly restricted again ☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 66