The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Fisherwomen and thank you to @PamSlams for suggesting it as the title
1638891619591.png

TLDR
- The Vlogmas intro arrived and Sarah has lost about 10 stone in it.
- Sarah continues to put Christmas trees up in ever available space in Motorway Mansion. It'll be Boxing Day before he's finished at this rate.
- Jace is still a brat who is getting no discipline from his useless parent. Every single vlog is full of him screeching.
- Isabelle had to attend a teepee party in the playroom with her younger siblings.
- Chris has started to walk around the house in his boxers.
- Sarah got her haircut. It still looks awful and she's still ugly though.
- Isla is eating off an identical toddler plate to Jace's.
- Creepy Chris tackled Isabelle to the floor to tickle her.
- Elf on the Shelf seems to centre round food. Yesterday we had coco pops being eaten off the floor and a couple of days ago Jace had to be bribed with chocolate to get him to do his advent calendars.
- Prinny is home for a few months until she's dumped with Granny Jane and Hi Steve again.
- Isabelle answered an Instagram question about Chris being a n0nce. Needless to say it was later deleted.
- The entrance hallway has had garlands added and now looks like a shopping centre at Christmas.
375B4246-3D8E-409C-BF44-F7ECEE84D5FA.png

Expectation vs Reality
ED0EC136-8E89-4D8D-96D6-5F4F73074C6E.jpeg
422AEA73-8E52-4772-BF81-FF1B54B5D814.png

Hi Steve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Well it’ll be interesting I’d she does buy what she’s aff linking, but this is ridiculous to buy for a 9 yr old, I’ve got a daighter with asd and she’s a bit younger than her peers but this is probably aimed at about 5yrs surely?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well it’ll be interesting I’d she does buy what she’s aff linking, but this is ridiculous to buy for a 9 yr old, I’ve got a daighter with asd and she’s a bit younger than her peers but this is probably aimed at about 5yrs surely?
Younger!! This would be more suited to Jace’s age.

Reactions: 39
I've bought that ice cream set for my 3 year old for Christmas. My 7 year old wouldn't be interested in that let alone a 9 year old lol

I think it's sad that Isla has supposedly asked for this for the last few years and yet Lazy never bought her it!! Instead she bought 100's of LOL dolls that let's face it no child needs!!
Now poor isla has no contact with children her own age so is stuck still behaving like a 6year old! It's so sad!
Plus we all know that as soon as she opens it her brother will snatch it from her and no one will stop him!!
Jace will be the one to watch this year, but sadly it will be for all the WRONG reasons!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
No wonder Jace is so loud, he's had 2 years of listening to the girls screeching and screaming, Lazy foghorning and Creepy woohooing. He thinks it's normal to make unnecessary noise.

The gift guide for Isla will be fine if you have a 3 year old but not an approaching 10 year old.

If you click any of sarahs links to have a nosey, know that she gets affiliate money for anything you then buy from amazon within a certain time frame, not just that item. I saw it on a thread (maybe this one) before

She probably isn’t buying these things just posting things that look cute so people click and then when they do their actual Christmas shopping they will get affiliate earnings

it’s not very transparent

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Caught up again
Nice to see Jace in same clothes he had on Sunday no hairbrush
See it all now 2yo & 9yo eating of the kitchen floor , while Chris is rumging in the bin
Chocolate from advents again as breakfast
Isle & Esme having a sleep over
Why do Isle & Jace eat from a prison tray for any answers?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My daughter had one of these ELC version at 3 and she used it for a couple of years. Definitely aimed at preschoolers/reception. I'm all for kids not growing up too fast but make believe food for a 9 year old is quite unusual.

Reactions: 30
It’s because she is an oversized toddler

Reactions: 14
Apologies if this has already been spoken about, but I'm 99% certain that Jace is constantly saying "I AM A MONKEY", but Lazy appears to be convinced he's saying "ME AND MY MONKEY". Am I going mad?

Also, as I don't know what kids Jace's age usually sound like, is his speech normal? It certainly sounds like he can't articulate his words whatsoever, leading to his family just guessing what he's trying to say. Despite Lazy using her weird Munchausen-style stories to explain how chatty and clever he is.

If this isn't normal, then surely this is all down to them talking to him with that stupid baby voice with an American accent and lisp since birth, and never allowing him to spend time with anyone outside his inner cult?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Apologies if this has already been spoken about, but I'm 99% certain that Jace is constantly saying "I AM A MONKEY", but Lazy appears to be convinced he's saying "ME AND MY MONKEY". Am I going mad?

Also, as I don't know what kids Jace's age usually sound like, is his speech normal? It certainly sounds like he can't articulate his words whatsoever, leading to his family just guessing what he's trying to say. Despite Lazy using her weird Munchausen-style stories to explain how chatty and clever he is.

If this isn't normal, then surely this is all down to them talking to him with that stupid baby voice with an American accent and lisp since birth, and never allowing him to spend time with anyone outside his inner cult?
I think Jace speaks quite well especially given what he's up against with the way the rest of them speak. It's normal for 2 year olds to mainly be understood by their family and people close to them, but in their case they are usually too busy shouting amongst themselves or into a camera and don't pay that much attention so they don't really understand him either.

Reactions: 48
No wonder Jace is so loud, he's had 2 years of listening to the girls screeching and screaming, Lazy foghorning and Creepy woohooing. He thinks it's normal to make unnecessary noise.

The gift guide for Isla will be fine if you have a 3 year old but not an approaching 10 year old.
From what I remember doesn't her and Esme love Harry Potter ? . I was 9 when the first book came out . yes I'm showing my age . Why doesn't lazy get something like that for Esme & Isle or would that make too much sense to use your brain and pay attention to things they like ?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.