The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on here then? Concern for her child? Guilt?

I think she’s looking pissed off. At what? Social Services crawling all over you Lazy? Is that what you’re scared of? Or because this has spoiled all your plans to travel and spunk money at the shops on tat. Mix of both I think. You selfish witch.

D146D6EE-E344-48C8-859C-EA89BB7C1F1C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I feel that the reason why she can’t look at Mila is because she feels bad as she knows she didn’t look after her needs properly. It clicks into place perhaps the reason why she doesn’t sleep well. Sarah was quick enough to get a private appointment for herself when they were on holiday to put her mind at rest about a medical issue. But they reschedule an NHS appointment for their daughter about a known issue in favour of a holiday.

it isn’t until she meets up with Chris that the tone changes slightly and there’s more blaming the doctor.

I wonder how he can be so sure the baby doesn’t feel any pain or discomfort particularly as Sarah has said multiple times she is a fussy baby that doesn’t sleep well.

Edit: in any case, I hope the operation goes well and Mila’s issue gets sorted now that she’s being treated.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.57.22.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 00.01.23.png
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.54.38.png
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.39.33.png
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.35.23.png
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.52.18.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 00.04.20.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 00.05.04.png

"OUR BABY GIRL NEEDS SURGERY | WE HAD SOME DEVASTATING NEWS ABOUT MILA."

Tattle life:

In all seriousness poor little mite she stood no chance from conception of being cared for and looked after. They knew she had hip problems in all these pics, it was never corrected to hold her properly. Disgusting! A member said how much attention is now required, very worrying as they could seemed to barely keep her clean and change her anyway let alone with a full body cast on.

Although there is one positive from all this, at least Mila won't have to wear the wardrobe of ugly ass outfits Lazy bought :sick: . I bet that is what big Saz is most fuming about, not her child being in pain but not being able to dress her up like a doll and make her picture perfect for ifam on instagram to swoon over. Serves her right the neglectful witch!
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 23.30.24.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Literally cannot deal with them pair . Trying to shift the blame onto the consultants and doctors because they said it’s ‘ stable’ . Sarah hun they meant stable enough not to seen any emergency treatment At that time . The doctor / consultant probably thought you was going away for a short amount of time and that Mila would be moving around ….. not shoved in a car seats for a few months 7 hours a day and being held like a rag doll .
Honestly , and fancy getting your camera out in the hospital . Shameful .
The mere thought of recording myself talking or my family for public consumption fills me with dread. I would cringe talking to a camera whilst others observe, never mind subjecting my son to it. Such a gross invasion of their privacy. Son's friend is a successful actor (home ed). His parents wouldn't dream of vlogging or blogging or exposing his private life to any form of social media. They are very protective about his private life.
Can't wait for the day that family YouTubers are subjected to the same strict laws that child actors are.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 915430View attachment 915433View attachment 915425View attachment 915411View attachment 915413View attachment 915419View attachment 915437View attachment 915440

Tattle life:

In all seriousness poor little mite she stood no chance from conception of being cared for and looked after. They knew she had hip problems in all these pics, it was never corrected to hold her properly. Disgusting! A member said how much attention is now required, very worrying as they could seemed to barely keep her clean and change her anyway let alone with a full body cast on.

Although there is one positive from all this, at least Mila won't have to wear the wardrobe of ugly ass outfits Lazy bought :sick: . I bet that is what big Saz is most fuming about, not her child being in pain but not being able to dress her up like a doll and make her picture perfect for ifam on instagram to swoon over. Serves her right the neglectful witch!
View attachment 915448
I'm actually sick to the stomach at the pain and distress they have caused that baby and pain and discomfort she will suffer through an operation. Had 2 premature babies that had to suffer to keep them alive and another baby born with problems that she suffered from and had to have operations. That baby is and will continue to suffer because of her parents selfishness and neglect. Utterly selfish b******s.😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
it was over 8 weeks I think
Even if the surgeon had asked about what they were doing with Mila, in terms of positions, seats etc that they had been putting her in, Mother of the Year wouldn't have answered truthfully. In the same way, I bet that surgeon has no idea they were away, on holiday, whatever, for such a long period of time, or that it involved being in one position for hours and hours on end. If he did know, surely he would have flagged up a problem. I just hope they're looked into from every angle and every child, and the powers that be can realise what damage has been done, and do somthing about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 915430View attachment 915433View attachment 915425View attachment 915411View attachment 915413View attachment 915419View attachment 915437View attachment 915440

Tattle life:

View attachment 915448

I was just going to say that Sharon38 probably has a face like a slapped arse because if Mila is in a cast she can't dress her in those bullshit "newborn" outfits.

No doubt mithering that it's going to ruin the cheesy Christmas photos just like she complained about Jace's cross eyes messing up their freebie baby photo shoot.

Chris and Sarah - YOU are the ones who have caused this to be more serious for Mila by putting your crappy travel plans before her health appointments. Don't blame anyone else you absolute scummy parents. You make me bleeping sick.

Hi Steve - be a man for once and rein your pathetic son in. It's one thing negecting Prinny but this is your grandchild FFS.

Granny Jane - duck you too.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
How are they getting the treatment in January. We waited 4 months for my sons surgery pre covid and he was classed as super urgent top priority given his age (14 months) and how bad it was. So many parents in the Facebook group I'm part of have had their little ones ops cancelled or postponed as they didn't do them for months during lockdown.

That said they made the biggest mistake moving from Leeds as the surgeon who did my son in lgi is the best in the country.

It won't stop their travel plans. You can get car seats adapted for the cast we didn't bother and stayed home for 2 months. I have to say this though. This was the hardest thing I've ever done. He needed entertaining all day long, he couldn't move, he would wake constantly with muscle spasms. I would spend hours a day pushing him about in his pushchair to entertain him.

It had put him behind both physically and in aspects such as speech. I mentioned in another post how I felt jace had better speech than my son and thats down to the trauma of the operation put him back.

I foolishly (before we knew about his hip as missed till 12 months) bought him a jumperoo, we used a sling and every day I'm wracked with guilt on whether it's my fault, if I had been told at 8 weeks he had this issue I would have done everything I could to help.
[/QUOTE]

Please don’t blame yourself for your son’s hip problem. If you had known, you would obviously have done anything and everything possible to help it improve/not get worse until he could be operated. I feel so sad and angry ( sangry?) that you had to wait so long to get it sorted and the Minghams just waltz in, after having taken zero precautions and actively making the problem that they were fully aware of worse, can get an appointment in 2 seconds.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hey guys. I don't usually comment on this thread but not sure if anyone has commented about the hashtag he's used on their latest video and sorry if this has been mentioned. :( It's honestly so terrible.💔
that disgusting pair of so called parents caused the devastation for poor little Mila, I am beyond angry and so sad.Vile vile people

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How dare they try and blame the consultant. Hey Chris and Sarah, did it not Cross your mind that it wasn’t too serious but YOU and the rest of the family made it a lot worse!. I bet you didn’t tell the Dr you had mila in a car seat for hours and hours while on your crappy canlife holiday. No one holds her properly. We all (tattle)said it would get worse and it has. I have zero sympathy for you. The only one I feel sorry for is Mila. I bet she’s been in so much pain and now to go through surgery and having a cast. Poor girl. I really hope SS are watching this family and they are forced to put the rest of the kids back into school. Chris duck off you ginger twit, no one cares what you have to say. You chose your van over your child just like you choose to do anything over spending time with your kids!!. W⚓

Oh and dee dee, sorry I mean Sarah, go back to drama school because that performance wouldn’t even pass in a gcse.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Mila was seen at their local hospital at around the 8 week old mark.

The scan showed the left hip was shallow and out of the tolerance zone.

The cut off point is 60 degrees, her left hip was 54 degrees. They were being referred to Sheffield Children's Hospital.

They told the doctor at their local hospital they had a trip coming up (Dr probably assumed a 7/14 day holiday) and he said he would put the referral through as urgent but there's no way it would be through before their trip.

Sarah said they'd cancel or postpone their trip and the Dr said to give Sheffield a call.

Chris called Sheffield - she (probably a medical secretary) said they wouldn't get the referral within 12 weeks anyway and she said she's never heard as this coming through as an urgent case because it doesn't need anything doing now. And the hospital is behind because of covid. They will get the appointment by telephone in case they're away.

By the way I know (thankfully) nothing about hip problems in babies BUT I would've been concerned if I was told the cut off point is 60 and any of my cherubs was 54 I would've been worried!!!

And if my husband still said we were travelling around the 4 European countries that is Spain, France, Italy and Switzerland (5th one being the island of Portugal) in a DPD van - he wouldn't have a set of balls left!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
in the vlog when they were waiting for Chris, Mila started crying seemingly from nowhere, maybe that was because of hip pain.

On a side note where the hell was Chris?! Would you not just sit and wait in the car park whilst your daughter had a hospital appointment.

Wait that's NOT weird coloured tights? :O
Her arms look a similar colour, I think it’s just bad lighting. If her legs were grey she would be having emergency surgery the day they turned grey.

Reactions: 11
in the vlog when they were waiting for Chris, Mila started crying seemingly from nowhere, maybe that was because of hip pain.

On a side note where the hell was Chris?! Would you not just sit and wait in the car park whilst your daughter had a hospital appointment.

Her arms look a similar colour, I think it’s just bad lighting. If her legs were grey she would be having emergency surgery the day they turned grey.
Oh thank duck. I was genuinely really worried. Still can't believe they let her get this bad with her hip tho just so they could go on they're crappy holiday...nevermind this is inghams we are talking about, I can believe that actually :(

Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine getting awful news about my child and my first response being to sit in a corridor and vlog about it, instead of immediately going to tell my other half the news. Who the hell does she think she is telling a camera before telling the father?? Why make him wait to hear the news a second longer then he has to 🤬🤬🤬
With an Alarm screeching in the background ? Also the reference to the other kids needing to stretch their legs, as they had been sitting in the car for so long.( should have brought they van,more freedom like on the trip!).
Based on the news, No vlog should have been aired,and why put the AD for the tefal yoke before the news about the baby..

I give up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Costs money to stay in a hospital carpark. Disgusting has the pair of them.

Reactions: 13
Sarah said she feels guilty? I won’t watch the clog but I’m seeing it mentioned here.

she doesn’t feel guilty, lying scumfuck. She can’t feel emotions, she is a psychopathic sociopathic, emotionally devoid “human”. She only cares about herself

I don’t think she gives a tit about the health of her kids unless it interrupts with vlogging. They’re props to her, I mean come on they had the last two kids solely for VIEWS. And of course Chris doesn’t care, he just wants to bissell and duck up his van. I believe SS needs involved right NOW

duck you Sarah and Chris. Horrible “parents”. I hope you suffer like you’ve made your children suffer, because all of your kids have suffered at your hands, whether physically, emotionally, more mentally.

and I bet that Sarah and Chris are glad this happened because they can clickbait it and exploit this. When it comes time to actually take care of the baby, they won’t, Isabelle will do it. I honestly think they have no love for their children. I don’t care if that’s too harsh, that’s my viewpoint. And I HATE them so much for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I bet the too tight sleep suits will have been aggravating her poor hip too. They should be ashamed!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.