Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
B286CB78-54C1-452F-89B3-2ADD305E2ACE.png
t
the fact that they were fully aware she had an issue with her hips that required a referral to another hospital but yet continued to constantly carry her around like this is so awful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

mummymouse82

Sarah’s just posted this on her insta. It just makes me so annoyed how she’s turning all this about her … it’s not about her at all it’s all about mila. How does she think mila is gonna feel?
its their fault mila is in this situation in the first place Cos they decided going away for months on end was more important than milas urgent referral for her hips and had her in a car seat for hours on end and in a sling for hours. So she’s got no right to be all Woe me now.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

Nicnac

I have delayed in writing anything till now, but they really have no idea what they're in for. My niece went through the operation at 4 months. This was followed by around 3 months in a spica cast. She was recast at some point (can't remember why - so i don't know if that prolonged the cast wearing). After that it was months in a brace. This was worn for 24 hours at first and then gradually reduced over months - 23 hours on, 1 hour off, 22 on 2 off etc.
I don't know what its like now, but back then it was small size nappies, liners, pads and a larger size nappy for over the top. A breast feeding ( V-shaped pillow ) was used to rest her legs/feet on when she slept. The V bit being under her bum pointing up toward the arms. She hated it and took ages to adjust to the new sleeping position. they went through 1000s of wet wipes. And i won't even mention what happened when she got diarrhoea.
As a family we all helped. Looking after her during the day or having her occasionally over night so the parents could actually sleep. Who have you got to help out creepy and Sarah38? Or will you be palming her off to Izzy?
Then there were all the hospital appointments for checks. These also continued throughout her childhood. I think she just recently had a check and shes now 15.

I hope you're reading Tattle and feeling guilty as hell. You fecking should be! I rarely view their vlogs, just catch up on here, But did they go away before Mila's 6 week check? Surely they would have checked her hips then, and if there was a problem braced her then?
I agree with others on here there was no way the Dr would have said it was ok for them to go away. They obviously did no research on google about the condition and how to not make matters worse, which is exactly what they have done!
Just remember that when your daughter is unable to sleep in her cast, screaming with leg spasms and generally uncomfortable in it, you did this to her. Hours in that car seat, did you know it is recommended only 2 hours at a time? Yes you probably do know that - but as usual you know better!
I hope you keep up with the exercises when her brace is finally removed, and help her learn to move, crawl and walk as she will probably be delayed. My niece bum shuffled and didn't walk till she was 20 months.

Good Luck you're gonna need it. Forget travelling and your own needs and actually put one of your children first and do everything you're told to get Mila fit and healthy. You useless, disgusting, lazy parents!

• Heart
  • Sad

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
I’m just waiting for it, we all know it’s coming.
“Hi guys, we’ve had loads of people messaging, and we would just like to clear something up,, I know you always say I don’t have to explain myself,, but I’m gonna, we’ve asked the doctor, cos Chris now has his personal number, and he said Mila being in a car seat for hours on end will not have made her hips worse at all”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
New here so don’t know if this has already been said but it’s an out and out lie that they ‘wouldn’t do anything’ before 4 months. My son was born with the same condition as Mila (but my son’s was both hips) and it was picked up on at 4 weeks, he went into a harness there and then and this treatment avoided him needing surgery. My son’s was severe too and Mila’s sounds like slightly shallow joints so a harness would have been a treatment they could (and would) have used for her. The fact they chose not to go to her appointment means she is now too old for the harness to be successful and now she needs surgery. That is 100% on them. I hope they are ashamed of themselves.

• Angry
  • Sad

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
I reported them back in July to two agencies. I don’t care who knows this info or what they think. One agency got back to me and were interested mostly in the lack of schooling.
I’m so glad that it appears they have outside intervention for the sake of their kids. As I have said before - you only get one childhood and parents should make kids their priority. Creepy and Lazy are just concerned with making money by flogging their kids lives online.

• Heart
  • Wow

Abbvay

VIP Member
There was absolutely no excuse for them to go on the trip instead of the appointment. Someone that has a week or 2 holiday booked and paid for, and the family has been looking forward to all year, I can understand going ahead with it and adjusting appointments/jabs by a week if they clash.

Going off in a van for months, nothing booked, no one has a job so can go any time, and doing nothing more than going to Lidl and avoiding showers for months? No excuse.

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
When lazy was showing the 'Famous' top, and saying she couldn't buy that for the girls, because people will say they think they're something they're not.

Wasn't it your n0nce husband who claimed to be famous to Kayak Paul? What a twat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
It’s interesting how much of Mila’s medical information is being given out considering Esme seems to have trench foot and hobbles about but it’s had the cover-up of a number 10 Christmas party

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyfinden

Honestly so angry! They knew this problem was happening and yet shoved poor Mila in that car seat for endless hours around half of Europe 😡 that poor poor baby! She deserves better parents

• Sad
  • Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Sarah is fucked for the next few months, that’s why she’s crying. She doesn’t care about Mila. How is she going to do her daily jaunt to B&M, Primark, Home Bargains etc with Mila in a cast? She can’t and she won‘t be able to leave her at home while she’s being breastfed.

That house is going to be hell on Earth. I predict skating days in the van are going to be frequent, come January, for Creepy Christine

• Haha
  • Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
They postponed Milas appointment? No wonder the HV came around then and they said her appointment was only arranged last week which would have been around the same time as the HV. Avoiding an appointment for your baby will 100% flag you up onto the system.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Sarah’s just posted this on her insta. It just makes me so annoyed how she’s turning all this about her … it’s not about her at all it’s all about mila. How does she think mila is gonna feel?
its their fault mila is in this situation in the first place Cos they decided going away for months on end was more important than milas urgent referral for her hips and had her in a car seat for hours on end and in a sling for hours. So she’s got no right to be all Woe me now.
Sharon38 if you and your sperm donor hadn't gone away for weeks in a parcel delivery van then maybe your little one wouldn't be facing this but like always you pass the blame onto someone else,the pair of you are narcissistic and toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
My daughter is 12 and said anyone playing with the toys and dolls they do would get the piss taken out of them.

It’s all sleepovers, Saturdays with friends doing fun things, meeting up with the boys from school to go bowling etc they ask for perfume, make up etc etc. I just don’t think Esme would cope with trying to fit back into school.
I am not saying for one second I am on the side of the Inghams BUT I don’t agree with the above comment. Children shouldn’t have the “piss taken out of them” for being who they want to be and playing with toys!! Not all 12 year olds want/should/need to be having sleepovers, meeting up with boys and doing those things doesn’t mean that they are doing life correctly and others don’t “fit in”!! I do honestly think as a society we have to be more accepting of difference and allowing our young people to grow up as and when they wish.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

TummiGummi

I can’t imagine getting awful news about my child and my first response being to sit in a corridor and vlog about it, instead of immediately going to tell my other half the news. Who the hell does she think she is telling a camera before telling the father?? Why make him wait to hear the news a second longer then he has to 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62