The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why they haven't got izzy a kindle and a amazon kindle unlimited subscription for a gift yet since she loves to read and wouldn't run out of books while they are on holiday all the time she must get so bored. Seeing her have to pretend to be excited over things is really sad you could tell she wanted nothing to do with that sleep over especially as she than was in charge of her toddler brother,

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't get why they haven't got izzy a kindle and a amazon kindle unlimited subscription for a gift yet since she loves to read and wouldn't run out of books while they are on holiday all the time she must get so bored. Seeing her have to pretend to be excited over things is really sad you could tell she wanted nothing to do with that sleep over especially as she than was in charge of her toddler brother,
I thought this and Isla !! They're only £49.99

Reactions: 15
C78AD3CF-4046-41F0-ACB9-0E9F049B6F01.jpeg

Guess thats what happens when you carry your “hip”-baby around in a sling…..

(Haven’t watched it yet)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Some people prefer reading an actual book.
They haven't got a choice, Sarah (who read for all of a few days) decided that she wouldn't like a Kindle because she wants real books, therefore everyone else must prefer books too (but then doesn't let them get new ones often).

Reactions: 18
Her hip joint is flat something is stopping her hip from being manipulated, operation to try put her hip back in the joint apparently, didn't card much when they was on holiday

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Well I’m sure 9 weeks of 6 hour days in a car seat and being held incorrectly by children will have helped the hip

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Her hip joint is flat something is stopping her hip from being manipulated, operation to try put her hip back in the joint apparently, didn't card much when they was on holiday
They’re saying surgery, but if I’m understanding them correctly, it’s manipulating the hip into place and putting a cast on under general anaesthetic right?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family posted:
OUR BABY GIRL NEEDS SURGERY | WE HAD SOME DEVASTATING NEWS ABOUT MILA..
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 1
They’re saying surgery, but if I’m understanding them correctly, it’s manipulating the hip into place and putting a cast on under general anaesthetic right?
Yeah it's what my litrtle brother had, it won't help with the way they hold her either ! The cast helps so much but he's still not right months later 😔 poor Mila they don't care at all. They won't be able to go travelling now until she's sorted.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
They already got excited when it was mentioned at the last appointment so no use pretending to be devastated now. The thought didn't bother them when they were desperate to go on holiday. She's been left in a car seat for dangerous amounts of time even without hip problems and carried with less care than people carry a sack of potatoes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Yeah it's what my litrtle brother had, it won't help with the way they hold her either ! The cast helps so much but he's still not right months later 😔 poor Mila they don't care at all. They won't be able to go travelling now until she's sorted.
And that’s what they’ll be upset about

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It sucks for Mila but love the idea of them not being able to travel for a while, while this gets sorted

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.