The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds more like a social worker than a health visitor from what I’ve read on here
Maybe a family support worker? Low level interventions? encouraging mum& dad to be actual parents , not fuckwit vloggers …

It amazes me how they have the privilege to home Educate , but we never see normal activities , such as taking a walk- to look at how seasons change , reading stories - for the little ones , chatting about relevant topics - politics for the older x2 , I.e climate food , economics etc etc
so many families would love the opportunity to home Ed , & these x2moronic idiots spend the time bleeping about shoving cameras in their children's faces 🤬

Such a sad state to be in …. For what an average salary and a house-you clearly cannot afford

Reactions: 36
Poor Mila.

You can see the guilt written all over Sarah’s face.

They should have put the health of their baby above that trip, they knew there was a problem, they could have just gone away for a week and come back, but they didn’t. They chanced it and thought they could get away with it, but they didn’t and looks like they have made the matter worse.

I very much doubt the doctor knew the details of that trip, even if there was nothing that could have been done earlier, they should have gone to the appointment earlier. It’s what a decent mum and dad does. Plans get cancelled, health of your child always comes first.

Also, to put a massive advert in the middle of that vlog is disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Consultants communicate through their medical secretaries. I’ve been looked after by the same one for years and it’s always been those who contact you.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly I’ve tried to get hold of my consultant to ask a quick question about something that’s changed and it’s nearly impossible. Think Ive got to wait for my next appointment.

appointment
Consultants communicate through their medical secretaries. I’ve been looked after by the same one for years and it’s always been those who contact you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, the pair of utter fuckwits want to be pretty worried, I would be if I were them, considering they have documented the neglect on their channel. Social services will have all the evidence they need to put interventions into place and hopefully those kids will start to get the childhood they deserve. Let's just hope SS do get involved now.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think majority do but some maintain direct contact - my little boys main consultant always calls us herself for anything that needs attention whether I’ve called her about something no matter how minor or when he experiences abnormal results from testing he has regularly but his wider team communicate to us via the dedicated nurse attached to the team (we only see them 3 times a year though). We tend to have direct contact with our paediatricians involved with 2 of our children as well unless minor enough that the secretary can respond on her behalf. (Edited to add I think we might be very lucky in this respect)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My heart breaks for that poor baby. Our son spent most of his early childhood in and out of hospital and I am still traumatised seeing my child go through such pain.
As much as they love to clickbait a good old medical emergency (like most family vloggers), I think they are shitting themselves.

1. These two narcissists know better than ANY professional who have years of experience in their field. Nothing wrong with parents asking for a second opinion or researching the best options regarding their children's health. These two however, will only accept advice if it fit their terms and lifestyle.
2. They have a serious issue with authority or anyone telling them what to do. It's all ego. Medical professionals can smell through all your bullshit even if you think you are far more superior than them, you selfish assholes!
3.They didn't accept Jace's early eye diagnoses and until recently maintained that he might need an operation. Almost as if they wouldn't accept any other outcome other than surgery.
4. It doesn't take a genius to see that she is deeply worried about the aftercare after manipulating Mila's hip. Completely natural and stressful, but you do what you can to ensure you give your baby the best possible care to recuperate. If there was a less favourable outcome after her diagnosis, they would still duck off in the DPD van of dreams. How many hours was Meela stuck in that baby seat while you drove you selfish twats?

If there is one positive thing that has to come from this, it will be that they won't be able to put a foot wrong.
You can have as many holidays a year as you want. You can travel, rebrand, decorate, buy tat, and have a ton of presents for your children to open on Christmas day.
None of this matters if you neglect your children's medical, emotional, nutritional and educational needs. If you can't care for them, don't accumulate them to sustain your income!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
You definitely could see Creepys brain whirring with future clickbait titles, he didn't look concerned or upset at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I notice Isabelle only uses two fingers and her thumb as she is too busy holding her sleeves down - what’s with that?
She probably doesn’t realise she has more fingers on her hand 🙄 poor girl is a constant nervous wreck.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
People saying they could tell they where feeling guilty ! REALLY ? I do not see that ! I’ve never seen that ! They do not ever seem to feel guilty ! They pass the buck onto the medical professionals! They blame everyone and anything other than themselves! So I’m sorry I have to disagree I don’t think they ever feel anything is their fault , they are always the victims ! I HATE THEM ! & I feel so sad for that baby girl and what she’s about to endure which might have been less severe if they had not gone off on their selfish AF holidays and chosen instead to attend her appointment!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Poor Mila, didn't Lazy say the other day that she wasn't a good sleeper? Is it any wonder? She's either in pain or uncomfortable, or both.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I am a doctor
1. There is no way on earth a doctor, never mind a consultant, personally phoned they and said they can go on this trip, that is ludicrous
2. They are meant to be scanned at 6-8 weeks… were they not already on the road by then?
3. Hours and hours of being crammed in a car seat and carried incorrectly wont exactly have helped matters

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a defensive vlog in my life. I would respect them so much more if they said ”wow we didn’t realise how serious it was… we have really cocked up here” but no
x person said we could go away. X person made it sound trivial
totally agree with you here. Also im a a&e consultant so dont really deal with children issues unless there emergency cases but really agree with every point here also i would think a doctor or consultant would recommend a child not to be in car seat constantly nevermind for 7 hours a day. Think theyve just twisted the blame.... why is it with them that they always blame the medical staff there ungrateful sods in my opinion its hard enough with everything thats going off to be even seen.... surgeries,appointments all being delayed and these two constantly blame medical professionals. youd think they would prioritise MILA in this situation and not cancel appointments because i know it sounds sill but not only does it cost money when cancelling appointments but it also could be given to someone else and not waste the time of an overworked health system. im sorry for the bit of rant lol

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey guys. I don't usually comment on this thread but not sure if anyone has commented about the hashtag he's used on their latest video and sorry if this has been mentioned. :( It's honestly so terrible.💔
Oh my god ! Like seriously they are beneath contempt ! I just do not know what to say anymore ! My blood is at boiling point with them ! If they cared about their own kids even half as much as we do on here things would be so much better but they don’t ! They care only about themselves and money they can make from their childrens issues and pains ! If ever there where 2 people meant for each other or is them pair and I hope they both rot in hell !

I’m done before I lose it ! >>>>>> 🚪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I notice Isabelle only uses two fingers and her thumb as she is too busy holding her sleeves down - what’s with that?
I did this for years i had a wierd phobia of my own wrists and would hide them at all times.

Totaly fine now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I did this for years i had a wierd phobia of my own wrists and would hide them at all times.

Totaly fine now
I’m the same but with my feet 😐 can’t stand feet. Mine or anyone else’s.

have known girls do this with sleeves when they’ve been cutting themselves. I hope that is not the case

Reactions: 9

Totaly fine now
I don’t say this to discount you in any way… but the likelihood that a vulnerable, insecure and exploited 16 year old is cutting herself is quite a lot higher than the same kid being scared of her wrists. Just sheer probability.

I’m the same but with my feet 😐 can’t stand feet. Mine or anyone else’s.

have known girls do this with sleeves when they’ve been cutting themselves. I hope that is not the case
I feel so so hurt for her, but I think it’s almost probable tbh. Have we seen her on the vlog with bare wrists at all since the return home?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
they'll probably drop mila off along with prinny at granny and grandpas when they go on their next van tour
Let's hope so!! The baby's health and well being would be better attended to with them grandparents than that pair of lowlife scum!
They're vile but think they genuinely care for their grandchildren. Now is definitely time for them to step up to plate and forget any loyalties to their son and protect those children!

Reactions: 17
I don't usually watch them on their channel, I watch elsewhere but I had to see tonights so watched and omg the guilt on Sarahs face. She cant look that poor baby in the eyes because she knows its their fault Mila is going to have to go through this.

Yes her hip may have been stable, BUT THAT WAS BEFORE YOU bleeping PUT HER IN A CAR SEAT FOR DAYS AND HOURS ON END. I pray to God social services are called in and deal with this low life scum family. Hip problem or not you do not have a baby in a car seat for hours on end!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.