The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all just very shadey... They tell so many lies it's hard to know what the truth is as their actions sure don't make sense... Maybe Christine can't go out in daylight hrs... But neither could he stay in and talk to a man... So ment lazy had to stay home incase water man came... Who knows with this lot... And tbh sometimes u wonder why I even care.
They really are shady, it is funny to see them tripping up over their own lies though! They’ve even got safety officer Jason calling them out now 😂.
They really remind me of Jeremy Kyle guests, we always used to say “you’d think they could have at least brushed their hair and had a wash when they know they’re on national tv!”, but these were more often than not, people from very under privileged background’s, and despite seacroft Sharon’s background, she is, like she likes to remind us, set for life now.
So the bloody least she can do is make her kids look presentable when they’re broadcasting to “millions”.
Sorry I went on a bit there 🙈 I don’t even know why I care so much, think I need to get out of this basement 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The house is just an empty laminated faux-marble box, cut off from the outside world with no signs of life, perfect for their cult existence!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
why do i feel like this vlog was filmed last week or something.... seems like the decorations that they currently have on there trees lol

noticed she got her comments in about clubs.... hopefully they go to them come January.

Reactions: 17
It's all just very shadey... They tell so many lies it's hard to know what the truth is as their actions sure don't make sense... Maybe Christine can't go out in daylight hrs... But neither could he stay in and talk to a man... So ment lazy had to stay home incase water man came... Who knows with this lot... And tbh sometimes u wonder why I even care.
I love creepy is now Christine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Cue the Ingham children seating at the top of the staircase. Smile children! And roll the camera…now!

Reactions: 16
When isla was a little cute 3 year old she slept alone in a big double bed in her own room in the dark ! She was intelligent for her age and could speak well for a little dot ! NOW that she’s an almost 10 year old BIG girl she babbles like a 5 year old , behaves like a toddler. She has regressed so far it’s painful to watch ! 😢 I get genuine second hand embarrassment for them ! WHY can they not see this ? She’s running about hunched over a toddlers trolley in the shop on her knees staring into a tree bauble ! Cringe ! THEY ARE SICK IN THE HEAD to have done this to her !!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
My daughter is 12 and said anyone playing with the toys and dolls they do would get the piss taken out of them.

It’s all sleepovers, Saturdays with friends doing fun things, meeting up with the boys from school to go bowling etc they ask for perfume, make up etc etc. I just don’t think Esme would cope with trying to fit back into school.
I am not saying for one second I am on the side of the Inghams BUT I don’t agree with the above comment. Children shouldn’t have the “piss taken out of them” for being who they want to be and playing with toys!! Not all 12 year olds want/should/need to be having sleepovers, meeting up with boys and doing those things doesn’t mean that they are doing life correctly and others don’t “fit in”!! I do honestly think as a society we have to be more accepting of difference and allowing our young people to grow up as and when they wish.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Sounds like they won't be staying at Forest Holidays then!!! Talking about putting Christmas dinner in trays on the island so Princess Delonge can decorate the table with B&M tat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My daughter is 12 and said anyone playing with the toys and dolls they do would get the piss taken out of them.

It’s all sleepovers, Saturdays with friends doing fun things, meeting up with the boys from school to go bowling etc they ask for perfume, make up etc etc. I just don’t think Esme would cope with trying to fit back into school.
I loathe the minghams, but how sad it is for a 12 yo child to say that...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
622E323B-09CF-4E7A-B791-0810CC700431.jpeg

What’s he making - some kind of drill rap video? Possibly the only U.K. street gang member to get his clothes from Peacocks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
There are at least 20 amazing gifts I can think of, perfect for Isla. A lot of home educating families give educational gifts and as we don't have access to a science lab, decent science subscription boxes are perfect gifts for Christmas. There are also lovely subscription boxes that focus on baking. Bet Isla would love that as she loved making little treats for her family the other night. She is completely starved of mental and creative stimulation.
They are so uninspiring when it comes to cooking. Granted they live in a soulless shopping mall, but that kitchen is a budding little chef's dream.
I get the impression that unless they can get quality products gifted, they just don't give a tit. 🤷‍♀️

I don't like to comment on the children's appearances, but he looks like he hasn't had a bath in days. Watched them on a decent TV for the first time and shocked at the state of them!

Always sounded to me like ' me, I'm a monkey'. I HATE the stupid sing song voice they use for Jace, Meela and Prinny.

The man is a medical marvel. Since covid he hasn't had a single bout of tonsillitis, after suffering with it for years.
I had to have mine removed as an adult and it greatly improved my health.

I always want to shove an IV in them both to rehydrate and slap a pot of lipbalm on them.

Yup. She's such a bloody narcissist. They both make a perfect couple. Selfish to the core.
Santa 🧑‍🎄 came early…., whoooooohoooooo.
Due to severe arthritis I can no longer kneed bread so my bestie bought me a bread maker. I didn’t need to bake it in the machine but tried it out abs baked some more in the stove. It’s beyond fabulous. We are going to be the size of Lazy scoffing warm, fresh bread. This is not withstanding jam and chutney can be produced in this little marvel. If you don’t hear from me I’m busy supplying the village with fresh 🍞 and preserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.