The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but how annoying was that vlog? They come down stairs to see the elves and Isla automatically screams for some bizarre reason, then just for good measure, when the camera is on her, screams again. Then Jace spots the chocolate ( obviously) and says he wants to eat it ( there's a surprise) so he keeps pointing at the white chocolate figure, so as soon as Sarah says go on you can have that, Isla snatches it and eats it and then offers it half eaten back to Jace so she can take another. Then Isla has to keep poking her face in the camera and talking over people when they are speaking. She is 9, surely she should know basic manners by now. I know people on here say she's sweet and they feel sorry for her, but I don't. She's rude, grabby and greedy and she snatches everything. Why does she all of a sudden climb into Jaces cot with him, actually why is Jace still in a cot at nearly 3???? If I had come home from shopping and my partner belittled me like Chris did to Sarah, he would get a smack in the mouth. The family do YouTube as a job, not just Chris, they all earn the household money, not just him, so how dare he speak to Sarah like that because she's bought some decorations and bits. Who the hell does that man think he is, " you aren't putting holes in MY walls????? " " I want the walls staying as they are, I allowed you to put lights up MY staircase and you ain't putting nothing else up in MY house" then spends the next 10 minutes belittling her on camera, and although she's " giggling" I bet they had a huge row when that camera was switched off. He's a bleeping twit, I'd love for someone to get hold of him and smack him one. So it's OK for him to spend £20k on a dpd van and then thousands doing it up because its " his" dream, but Sarah can't spend £100 on decorations for " their" home. He's an absolute wanker.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
Yes. Those who homeschool and want to sit GCSEs are responsible for finding the places to take the exams, which can be tricky as not all centres take private candidates. They also have to pay for each exam, and it can be pretty expensive.
Isabelle definitely won’t be sitting any then.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So two days after what you called ‘devastating’ news about Mila’s hip, she’s once again spending hours in her car seat. Why not have her laying in her pram? Is not waking her getting her out of the car really worth it?
What am I saying, Sarah’s a useless excuse for a mother, of course it is. Never mind Mila’s hip. As long as she stays asleep.

No need to tell Esme about the concert tickets. I know tickets tend to sell out fast but there was no way Sarah was trying to get them at 9am. Probably well past lunch time by the time Lazy is up.
Though I did have to laugh at her still trying to make it sound like she has friends when it was obviously Stacy and Lottie she was talking about going with.

Chris talking about how he was starting the wardrobes, his ‘job for the day’ when it was already completely dark outside. No wonder nothing gets done in that house if your working day starts about half four and is finished well before dinner time.
I tried to get olives Rodrigo tickets for my girls on Friday. Was all ready just before 9 hit the button at 9 o’clock and was 10.000 in the queue for a 3.000 venue in Glasgow. Lazy has probably tried once she woke and the tickets were all well gone by then

Reactions: 15
Why lie and say the girls have never been to a concert? They went to that capital summer concert back in 2017 or 2018 where they met Anne Marie and Chris was woohooing all around Wembley Stadium.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry, but how annoying was that vlog? They come down stairs to see the elves and Isla automatically screams for some bizarre reason, then just for good measure, when the camera is on her, screams again. Then Jace spots the chocolate ( obviously) and says he wants to eat it ( there's a surprise) so he keeps pointing at the white chocolate figure, so as soon as Sarah says go on you can have that, Isla snatches it and eats it and then offers it half eaten back to Jace so she can take another. Then Isla has to keep poking her face in the camera and talking over people when they are speaking. She is 9, surely she should know basic manners by now. I know people on here say she's sweet and they feel sorry for her, but I don't. She's rude, grabby and greedy and she snatches everything. Why does she all of a sudden climb into Jaces cot with him, actually why is Jace still in a cot at nearly 3???? If I had come home from shopping and my partner belittled me like Chris did to Sarah, he would get a smack in the mouth. The family do YouTube as a job, not just Chris, they all earn the household money, not just him, so how dare he speak to Sarah like that because she's bought some decorations and bits. Who the hell does that man think he is, " you aren't putting holes in MY walls????? " " I want the walls staying as they are, I allowed you to put lights up MY staircase and you ain't putting nothing else up in MY house" then spends the next 10 minutes belittling her on camera, and although she's " giggling" I bet they had a huge row when that camera was switched off. He's a bleeping twit, I'd love for someone to get hold of him and smack him one. So it's OK for him to spend £20k on a dpd van and then thousands doing it up because its " his" dream, but Sarah can't spend £100 on decorations for " their" home. He's an absolute wanker.
Exactly this. I didn’t watch last nights as some times they annoy me that much I can’t watch it. In previous vlogs he begrudges her spending money on decorations which is why she ends buying all the cheap stuff that doesn’t suit their house, but they need to spend much more money on quality items for it to look good, their house could look amazing but they are filling it full of junk and I wonder whether she does that because she isn’t allowed to spend more money, or he makes her feel bad for doing so.

But it’s fine for him to spend all that money on the van, cramming them into a tiny space that is basically not fit for purpose. Imagine having a teen with a lovely, massive bedroom and looking forward to holidays being rammed into a sardine can, that your dad knocked together with a bit of mdf and you are lucky if you get a seatbelt and a headrest. Not sticking up for her but their partnership is not equal and he gets his way far too much.

Reactions: 29
I tried to get olives Rodrigo tickets for my girls on Friday. Was all ready just before 9 hit the button at 9 o’clock and was 10.000 in the queue for a 3.000 venue in Glasgow. Lazy has probably tried once she woke and the tickets were all well gone by then
A tip for next time if you buy tickets on ticketmaster. Tickets always go on sale 2-3 miniutes before 9am so keep refreshing your page don’t ever let it refresh itself. My friend used to work there and told me. Always got tickets for every concert that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
At this point Chris has been trying to put together a wardrobe for most of the year. Will it get finished in 2021 or will there be vlogs well into 2022 of Chris saying "job for today is putting up a wardrobe" whilst clothes are still on the floor.
If they where so set up for life why didn't just buy proper already made wardrobes or even get a company in to make bespoke ones?

View attachment 918693Can’t half tell the size 14 sticker has been ripped off a couple of times 💀 looks like she’s picked up a size 14 just to re use the sticker for the camera lmao.
Usually the size stickers are on the legs lower down so they can be seen when folded on a shelf...

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Did Mila have a seatbelt securing her car seat when she was sat between them for all those hours in the front of their van or was she really just wedged in between their two front seats?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If they where so set up for life why didn't just buy proper already made wardrobes or even get a company in to make bespoke ones?

Usually the size stickers are on the legs lower down so they can be seen when folded on a shelf...
Should have used a local joiner and had built in wardrobes for those awkward shaped bedrooms.
They have mountains of clothes and not enough wardrobe space

Reactions: 16
Exactly this. I didn’t watch last nights as some times they annoy me that much I can’t watch it. In previous vlogs he begrudges her spending money on decorations which is why she ends buying all the cheap stuff that doesn’t suit their house, but they need to spend much more money on quality items for it to look good, their house could look amazing but they are filling it full of junk and I wonder whether she does that because she isn’t allowed to spend more money, or he makes her feel bad for doing so.

But it’s fine for him to spend all that money on the van, cramming them into a tiny space that is basically not fit for purpose. Imagine having a teen with a lovely, massive bedroom and looking forward to holidays being rammed into a sardine can, that your dad knocked together with a bit of mdf and you are lucky if you get a seatbelt and a headrest. Not sticking up for her but their partnership is not equal and he gets his way far too much.
I agree with this actually Chris is so self centred it’s all me me me with him it’s alright for him to spend thousands on that bloody van and he always has to have the best all singing all dancing stuff but if Sarah was to buy anything a bit more expensive that wasn’t just cheap tat he would go mental at her and let’s face it Sarah is the one who does most of the vlogging in the first place … most of the time he just edits it and uploads it and don’t get me wrong I’m not defending Sarah for doing most of the vlogging Cos she ignores her kids most of the time Cos the camera is more important and getting that money shot etc but again I feel that’s Cos she has to Cos I feel chris is very controlling

Did Mila have a seatbelt securing her car seat when she was sat between them for all those hours in the front of their van or was she really just wedged in between their two front seats?
Just wedged

Should have used a local joiner and had built in wardrobes for those awkward shaped bedrooms.
I agree although their excuse for that would be there isn’t any in their area which would be a load of rubbish. Also you constantly see adverts for the big company built in wardrobes that seem excellent space savers and they are national so there really wouldn’t be any excuse

Reactions: 17
A tip for next time if you buy tickets on ticketmaster. Tickets always go on sale 2-3 miniutes before 9am so keep refreshing your page don’t ever let it refresh itself. My friend used to work there and told me. Always got tickets for every concert that way.
Thank you great tip

Reactions: 6
It’s Sarah’s birthday soon and I really think Chris is gonna take them all away in the DPD van for her birthday. He mentioned the other day that he had to do a few things on the van Cos they will be using it tomorrow and while they didn’t actually go anywhere in it in yesterday’s vlog if you look at the thumbnail of Sarah it looks like she’s in the van.
Thing is if he did take them away in the dpd van for Sarah’s birthday it wouldn’t actually her treat … it’s will be Cos that’s what he wants to do and once again it will all be about him Cos he forgets Sarah is happiest in cabins or hotels etc

also it will mean mila will be sat in a car seat again for hours on end and it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t take the pushchair/pram and just carried her around in that sling which would be unforgivableif they did especially knowing the extent of her hip problems

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s Sarah’s birthday soon and I really think Chris is gonna take them all away in the DPD van for her birthday. He mentioned the other day that he had to do a few things on the van Cos they will be using it tomorrow and while they didn’t actually go anywhere in it in yesterday’s vlog if you look at the thumbnail of Sarah it looks like she’s in the van.
Thing is if he did take them away in the dpd van for Sarah’s birthday it wouldn’t actually her treat … it’s will be Cos that’s what he wants to do and once again it will all be about him Cos he forgets Sarah is happiest in cabins or hotels etc

also it will mean mila will be sat in a car seat again for hours on end and it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t take the pushchair/pram and just carried her around in that sling which would be unforgivableif they did especially knowing the extent of her hip problems
So soon she’ll be sarah39

• Haha
Reactions: 36
whats she got in trouble with?
Delusions of grandeur.
Lack of empathy.
Staggering absence of self-awareness.
Acute persecution syndrome.
Telling the truth.
Inability to piece together a coherent narrative.
A seemingly unhealthy desire to infantilise her children. (I don’t mean in terms of Christmas either, as I could allow leeway there to a degree.)
Denial.

I would develop a severe RSI If I outlined everything else. They have far bigger problems than ‘OMG they left a bottle of Coke on the counter top, someone could have died!!!.’ Issues like that a just a tit garnish on the top of an already fetid heap.
Christmas has come early for Chris I see 👀View attachment 919096
There is almost nothing that yells ‘Proper gangsta’ to me than a can of Dark Fruits. When the east-west hip-hop rivalry was at its peak it’s often mentioned that warring factions would survive purely on mutual loathing and Dark Fruits. Mr Ingram; you are a man who exudes machismo and your drink of choice makes you so Alpha that turkey basters are spontaneously filling themselves in response.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Exactly what we did ,woohoo we must be set for life. we actually care for our childrens' wellbeing ,giving them our time ,an education and regular visits to dentists,doctors hairdressers and social occasions.It's what "normal" caring people do ,love to all you lovely tattlers no way are we trolls and haters that the Minghams say we are , in my eyes we are people who actually give a damn about childrens' welfare and wellbeing even when they're not our own .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with this actually Chris is so self centred it’s all me me me with him it’s alright for him to spend thousands on that bloody van and he always has to have the best all singing all dancing stuff but if Sarah was to buy anything a bit more expensive that wasn’t just cheap tat he would go mental at her and let’s face it Sarah is the one who does most of the vlogging in the first place … most of the time he just edits it and uploads it and don’t get me wrong I’m not defending Sarah for doing most of the vlogging Cos she ignores her kids most of the time Cos the camera is more important and getting that money shot etc but again I feel that’s Cos she has to Cos I feel chris is very controlling

Just wedged

I agree although their excuse for that would be there isn’t any in their area which would be a load of rubbish. Also you constantly see adverts for the big company built in wardrobes that seem excellent space savers and they are national so there really wouldn’t be any excuse
I’d have said to him, if you want to buy that van and give it a go that’s fine, I’ll have x amount to make the house look amazing this Christmas and get some help from an interior designer with some ideas etc. Their most popular vlogs are Christmas ones, it’s their business.

In reality i’d have refused to have bought that van and spent the time and money getting the house sorted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
There is almost nothing that yells ‘Proper gangsta’ to me than a can of Dark Fruits. When the east-west hip-hop rivalry was at its peak it’s often mentioned that warring factions would survive purely on mutual loathing and Dark Fruits.

There are a few old pictures around of Chris creeping at his favourite Indie pick-up joint in Leeds in the early 2010's with his favourite drink - a bottle of Blue WKD 🤘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If Esme was living here in aus…she would be just completing grade 6, where there are still young minded kids who get into dolls craft ect, don’t get me wrong there are some very mature and worldly grade 6ers as well, but here she would be preparing for high school to start in feb…where most turn 13 during their yr 7 year….and that’s a big growth year in terms of independence, going out with friends ect.,,so we should still see her as a12 yr old, I just wish she would stop the acting as it’s embarrassing and not the least bit funny…just being herself is enough…

Reactions: 12
The eye rolls Sarah was giving when Isla was talking about Mario Cart and Izzy in the background too. Did they even acknowledge her, apart from sighs and eye rolls. Isla has a habit of interrupting but she's being treated like a toddler so don't look annoyed when she comes in acting like a toddler. The whole family seem negative towards eachother it's all eyerolls and sighs towards eachother (Izzy and Esme during advent calender opening). They seem to think that wahooing, fake smiles and pretend niceness disguise all the facial expressions. If you watch with the volume down you will just see a bunch of people in their PJ's, sitting around an airport lounge disliking eachother.

And I am not being mean here because she is a child, but Ilsa's speech is regressing. The baby talk has seriously impacted her pronunciation of certain vowels. It may seem cute to talk to infants in a singsong cutesy voice but they need to hear correct pronunciation. I think with Ilsa not conversing with outsiders and being around babies and toddlers she is picking up on the baby talk, it's become so normal to hear, that she's actually picked it up like one would an accent.

Oh and we keep seeing Sarah's flaws/badsides... I mean Chris could edit these out but I think he's putting them in intentionally. Views are down, I wonder if Chris is deliberately showing lazy at her worst so that he can eventually pin the channel failing on her?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.