The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla is 10 next April and Esme is 13 next June. Do they really still believe the elves are real? 😳 Is this normal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
# kids have frostbite, vlogmas is shite, please come off of YouTube and do what is right

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Did I hear correctly Chris saying he had to do work on the van as they were using it tomorrow ? 12.00 mins in
Yes you did hear that but then Sarah said at the end that she fancies a day in and do Christmas Day where they watch Christmas movies, etc clearly shows they are not on the same page with their plans

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Ingham Family #205 scum, pure scum.

(can’t think of anything witty….just facts)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
The girls have spent so much time away where they haven't been able to play with their toys so I don't blame them for still trying to hold onto that even though they are getting older..just something I thought

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yes you did hear that but then Sarah said at the end that she fancies a day in and do Christmas Day where they watch Christmas movies, etc clearly shows they are not on the same page with their plans
That was my thought, bet he get his own way too

Reactions: 13
Hope someone has got a screenshot of Twatman wearing checked pj/loungewear bottoms coming down the stairs @ 3.16 with a black top and later on his wearing a grey beanie, great t-shirt, grey cardigan and a pair of checked trousers @ 19.26 - someone going for a new look??

And yes he still looked a

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isla is 10 next April and Esme is 13 next June. Do they really still believe the elves are real? 😳 Is this normal?
At one point whilst Sarah was talking about Meeelas treatment, Isla was laid out on her back on the baby play gym they have just bought 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Buying makeup for isla in the vlog, buying ice cream toddler toys for her on insta.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When you watch a mother of a small baby talk about the sadness on finding out that baby has to have surgery and their regrets include the dresses and tights she won’t be able to wear that she bought her. THIS C*** lives in a different world to me ! I honestly don’t have the vocabulary to express my disgust at her lack of normal maternal instincts or feelings. I actually feel dirty after listening to her, like I want to wash her out of my mind.

😏

• Heart
Reactions: 59
The girls have spent so much time away where they haven't been able to play with their toys so I don't blame them for still trying to hold onto that even though they are getting older..just something I thought
And because they have to fill the day with something. Does not else remember how bored they were younger the ed of the 6 weka holiday. Even with a week holiday, do trip etc, I wa so ready for the routine of school by the end. Imagine being stuck doing that for new yrs

Reactions: 14
They probably do as they are so alarmingly sheltered from normal life. I doubt very much 90% of other kids that age believe though, because I’m assuming they mix with ‘ people ‘ outside of their cult like family and therefore are aware that this ‘ elf thing ‘ is for small children / toddlers etc …

Reactions: 24
Poor Mila, didn't Lazy say the other day that she wasn't a good sleeper? Is it any wonder? She's either in pain or uncomfortable, or both.
To be fair my boy has always been a good sleeper and had a worse hip than their baby, except for when he was in the cast, his muscles would spasm and he would wake every hour or so.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I just saw this comment on the vlog. First of all, these idiots for parents should feel bad in every way with whats happened, it's all their fault, they should have gone to the appointment instead of gallivanting around Europe like uncultured dickheads, they dont care about that poor baby😢
Second, saying she will never remember it, probably not but as she gets older, she'll probably look back on the vlogs (along with the other girls and jace) and think why couldn't my parents take care of me properly. Sarah and Chris once your children realise how crappy you both are they won't remember love and affection they'll think of neglect for their needs. Lazy and creepy are the type of parents that as they grow older their adult children will leave them and never contact them again. I hate this bleeping family 😡
View attachment 915846
True the child won't remember it. My son was 18 months and doesn't remember it although he now looks at his huge scar and asks about it. It will put mila back though. They lose all muscle tone because they effectively cannot move at all. She will probably be the same as a newborn baby when she gets out of it and that's if they follow the care instructions and don't lift her by the arms as this pulls the hip out of alignment

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That's bollocks saying nothing can be done for a shallow hip at Milas age, they work fast to treat hip issues to prevent surgery down the line . My daughter had a slight shallow hip and she was in a harness at 6 weeks old.. it's quite common and the doctor said it was precautionary and in most cases that it stops the need for surgery. So how are they saying nothing can be done at that age .... Of course the pavlik harness needs to be refitted every week or two so that would have messed up their travel plans. Also prolonged car seat journeys and carriers on a child with hip issues. Wtf
I'm wondering if they were offered the pavlik at that appointment and thought it would fix itself

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.