The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suggest as many people as possible contact Tefal ,I wont buy their products now

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Imagine using your daughter's surgery to clickbait so people watch your actifry advert. Gross.

• Angry
Reactions: 71
Sarah.
I’m 60 and all those years ago, they didn’t check hips.
When I was 2, my mum took me a dozen times to the doctors. So many times that they threatened to strike he off his books. But she persisted and was finally taken seriously.
I was put in a ‘frog’ plaster which was from under my armpits to my ankles. I had it on for 13 months.
I was in and out of hospital for 13 months.
13 months. I was 2.

Can you imagine how devastating this was Sarah? Parents could not stay with their child. My mum took 3 busses each way to visit me for an hour a day. An hour. I was 2.
I’m sat here in tears writing this.
It affected me all my life. I had it replaced when I was just 29.
Prior to that, I had 2 sticks and a wheelchair for outings.
I’m sorry about your daughter Sarah. However you’ve brought this on yourself.
My mum trusted her gut. She knew something was wrong. She persisted until they took her seriously.
You have absolutely no idea how to parent properly. You’re a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 107
Yep. She says they got an appointment through but they had the trip planned so they rang in (apparently spoke to the consultant, seems iffy) and were told they couldn’t tell how serious it was until she was seen but that they could go on their trip. Well, they made their choice
Yes but then they probably told the consultant they were just going on a 1 week hotel holiday knowing them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know you read here Sarah you should feel bad . How many months in car seat did you leave Mila .Knowing full well something was wrong you stupid witch

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
It’s so unfair :-( Poor Mila. I wonder if she was in pain in that car seat and they didn’t realise. I can’t believe they went away and delayed the appointment. Even if some children outgrow it and it’s wait and see it’s about your priorities. A holiday or making sure your child isn’t in pain/ suffering from a serious health condition. No wonder they’re so defensive. They know they messed up and potentially made it worse by not monitoring it. Poor baby!

Reactions: 38
I know you read here Sarah you should feel bad . How many months in car seat did you leave Mila .Knowing full well something was wrong you stupid witch
Shameful disgusting parenting as per usual from Lazy And Creepy ,views and money come way before their childrens' health and wellbeing.Surely something can be done about this by the relevant services

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Discount code didn't work for me - wasn't going to buy but wanted to try the code - ACTIFRYST seemed a bit of a weird one to me.
It's a weird ad that doesn't require them to advertise that they're trying out the product. Nothing in the vlog title and you have to click 'show more' to see the links in the description. Nobody interested in air fryers is going to click on a vlog about a baby needing surgery even if it comes up in the search results. If Tefal have paid for that then they won't be rushing to work with them again.

Reactions: 29
The video comments are as vomit-inducing as I thought they would be. No one would need to pray for Mila if her parents hadn't stuck her in a van for all those hours, days and weeks

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The only thing they are bothered about is probably not been able to travel for months. I'm in two minds whether to contact social services they have neglected her.

I'm fuming they are definitely feeling guilty and so they should .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
What else are they missing? Dental appointments? Immunisations?

Like I’ve said my daughter is 12.. This is the age where her dentist referred her for braces - I don’t think she needs them but ahe was borderline so why not see what our options are - We’ve also signed consent for her HPV vaccines through school and she’s had her first Covid jab. I know some people won’t agree with these things but by avoiding basic life things you can easily miss out on things that are recommended.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is how I see this……

So they had an appointment and were told about baby’s hip problem… Sarah heard the word stable and thought there was no issue.

A follow up appointment came through but it fell on a date they would be away. Sarah phoned the number on the appointment letter and said they were going away, would this be okay. Staff member didn’t know but spoke with a medical professional who said that the appointment was a follow up (probably another scan to see any change in hip) but no treatment would be given at that time because she would still be too young. Sarah and Chris choose to go away and miss that follow up appointment.

They do no research into hip dysplasia and baby spends hours upon hours in a car seat and in a forward facing sling (look it up Sarah)!!

Day before scan and appointment Sarah confidently states that she doesn’t think there is any problem and expects for her to be discharged.

Following the appointment the guilt is palpable through the screen. Priorities need to be reassessed in that house!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
She's saying it's not a big deal cause they went away because they wouldn't of operated anyway. But if you had the appointment sooner you would have known not to keep her in a car seat you pair of bastards.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
The hospital might have done that. It will be documented in the records exactly what was advised and they won’t be able to dispute it. Even if they would usually argue black was blue.

The only thing they are bothered about is probably not been able to travel for months. I'm in two minds whether to contact social services they have neglected her.

I'm fuming they are definitely feeling guilty and so they should .

Reactions: 21
Am I dreaming it but I was sure the recipe said MUTTON not chicken.....

Someone check? I can't deal with Sarah anymore

Reactions: 7
This lazy bleep with her faux tears boils my piss. NHS guidance for baby’s in a car seat is max 2 hours in a 24 hour period. That’s why only fuckwits travel round Europe in a dpd van for 6 weeks with a baby 🤦‍♂️🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.