Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Literally cannot deal with them pair . Trying to shift the blame onto the consultants and doctors because they said it’s ‘ stable’ . Sarah hun they meant stable enough not to seen any emergency treatment At that time . The doctor / consultant probably thought you was going away for a short amount of time and that Mila would be moving around ….. not shoved in a car seats for a few months 7 hours a day and being held like a rag doll .
Honestly , and fancy getting your camera out in the hospital . Shameful .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

thegreencow

VIP Member
Sorry that there's been no vlog rundowns the past couple of days. I've been busy reporting on Josh Duggar's trial for my blog so it's be hectic. Thankful for the right verdict and justice being done today. The rundowns will be back from tomorrow.

Jace seems to be addicted to chocolate. Every five minutes he seems to be asking for it and crying if Sarah says no.

Anyway, how on earth did the Inghams get a sponsorship from Tefal? Another company that did not do it's research. I'm sure 'Ad' needs to be in the title as well.

Someone needs to make the hospital or social services aware of this neglect. They do not care about that poor baby and do not deserve children. Chris literally prioritised his dreams of living in a van over the health of his newborn. Sarah can fuck off with the fake tears. They'll drag her off on another trip when she's in the cast and make it worse.

• Heart

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
I keep thinking back to when they were at the garden centre earlier in the week and Creepy had that poor baby sat on a hard table next to a flowerpot with no hands to support her & kept catching her by her arm or leg when she fell. I hated it at the time but now knowing about the hip, it makes me feel ill

• Sad
  • Wow

lollieloo

VIP Member
When isla was a little cute 3 year old she slept alone in a big double bed in her own room in the dark ! She was intelligent for her age and could speak well for a little dot ! NOW that she’s an almost 10 year old BIG girl she babbles like a 5 year old , behaves like a toddler. She has regressed so far it’s painful to watch ! 😢 I get genuine second hand embarrassment for them ! WHY can they not see this ? She’s running about hunched over a toddlers trolley in the shop on her knees staring into a tree bauble ! Cringe ! THEY ARE SICK IN THE HEAD to have done this to her !!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
It’s time hospitals, dentists, doctors banned filming completely. What would happen if you got caught in the background of one in a waiting room somewhere. It’s a place for quiet and confidentiality not for some tramp family to rock up and start filming for their ‘tv show’

it’s about time they had some karma it’s just a shame that yet again it’s the children suffering because of them

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Had a quick google of caring for a baby who is wearing a spica cast. Oh my word, it is going to be such an ordeal for little Mila 😔😔. Also, there is so much that they have to get right when caring for her for those 12 weeks. They have to pick her up in the right way or they could damage her hips further; they need to make sure that she doesn't get bed sores; they have to make sure that she fed regular small, healthy meals so that she doesn't get bloated and uncomfortable in the cast; they need to hire/purchase a special car seat etc. They need to get the care absolutely right or Mila will suffer even further. I hope that Granny Jane and Steve offer to move in for a while to help them and that they accept that help. They're definitely going to need it.
Why should Jane and Steve move in? There are two adults in the household that have chosen to keep breeding, don’t have jobs, are set for life and don’t need money (so they say) so let them look after their own child.

they’ve passed responsibility for all their fuck ups for too long, let them deal with it, maybe they’ll learn. Jane bailing that twat out constantly is why he’s so useless

• Heart

rosily

I feel that the reason why she can’t look at Mila is because she feels bad as she knows she didn’t look after her needs properly. It clicks into place perhaps the reason why she doesn’t sleep well. Sarah was quick enough to get a private appointment for herself when they were on holiday to put her mind at rest about a medical issue. But they reschedule an NHS appointment for their daughter about a known issue in favour of a holiday.

it isn’t until she meets up with Chris that the tone changes slightly and there’s more blaming the doctor.

I wonder how he can be so sure the baby doesn’t feel any pain or discomfort particularly as Sarah has said multiple times she is a fussy baby that doesn’t sleep well.

Edit: in any case, I hope the operation goes well and Mila’s issue gets sorted now that she’s being treated.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

kizzy

VIP Member
Isla, no hat in the snow in Switzerland, bloody big furry hat at home by the breakfast table. This family are ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
It’s definitely not right. I’ve just looked at several pages about the hip issue in babies, nhs, bmj etc. All of them say there would be the original scan which if found to be a problem, would be followed up after 2-3 weeks. The inghams have left it, what, 10 weeks???

• Sad
  • Angry

Neck lace

VIP Member
Sorry that there's been no vlog rundowns the past couple of days. I've been busy reporting on Josh Duggar's trial for my blog so it's be hectic. Thankful for the right verdict and justice being done today. The rundowns will be back from tomorrow.

Jace seems to be addicted to chocolate. Every five minutes he seems to be asking for it and crying if Sarah says no.

Anyway, how on earth did the Inghams get a sponsorship from Tefal? Another company that did not do it's research. I'm sure 'Ad' needs to be in the title as well.

Someone needs to make the hospital or social services aware of this neglect. They do not care about that poor baby and do not deserve children. Chris literally prioritised his dreams of living in a van over the health of his newborn. Sarah can fuck off with the fake tears. They'll drag her off on another trip when she's in the cast and make it worse.
So lovely of you to apologise for not posting for the last couple of days but all of us tattlers would agree that there is no need to apologise. Every single one of us reading on here is in absolute awe of you watching the idiotic parents every day and writing your very witty, very perceptive rundowns. So many people have sadly stopped talking about the Inghams on tattle, twitter and YouTube for various reasons and we appreciate what you do so very much. You continually raise awareness about what these two narcissistic clowns get up to and we are so grateful to you 🙏🙏❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

LadyGarden

VIP Member
View attachment 915430View attachment 915433View attachment 915425View attachment 915411View attachment 915413View attachment 915419View attachment 915437View attachment 915440

"OUR BABY GIRL NEEDS SURGERY | WE HAD SOME DEVASTATING NEWS ABOUT MILA."

Tattle life:

In all seriousness poor little mite she stood no chance from conception of being cared for and looked after. They knew she had hip problems in all these pics, it was never corrected to hold her properly. Disgusting! A member said how much attention is now required, very worrying as they could seemed to barely keep her clean and change her anyway let alone with a full body cast on.

Although there is one positive from all this, at least Mila won't have to wear the wardrobe of ugly ass outfits Lazy bought :sick: . I bet that is what big Saz is most fuming about, not her child being in pain but not being able to dress her up like a doll and make her picture perfect for ifam on instagram to swoon over. Serves her right the neglectful bitch!
View attachment 915448

I was just going to say that Sharon38 probably has a face like a slapped arse because if Mila is in a cast she can't dress her in those bullshit "newborn" outfits.

No doubt mithering that it's going to ruin the cheesy Christmas photos just like she complained about Jace's cross eyes messing up their freebie baby photo shoot.

Chris and Sarah - YOU are the ones who have caused this to be more serious for Mila by putting your shitty travel plans before her health appointments. Don't blame anyone else you absolute scummy parents. You make me fucking sick.

Hi Steve - be a man for once and rein your pathetic son in. It's one thing negecting Prinny but this is your grandchild FFS.

Granny Jane - fuck you too.

• Heart

Sal007

I think it's sad that Isla has supposedly asked for this for the last few years and yet Lazy never bought her it!! Instead she bought 100's of LOL dolls that let's face it no child needs!!
Now poor isla has no contact with children her own age so is stuck still behaving like a 6year old! It's so sad!
Plus we all know that as soon as she opens it her brother will snatch it from her and no one will stop him!!
Jace will be the one to watch this year, but sadly it will be for all the WRONG reasons!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
So on the ig post some people are saying she is grieving and should take time to mourn.

erm….no one has died. They caused this shitshow.

• Wow
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Sarah is fucked for the next few months, that’s why she’s crying. She doesn’t care about Mila. How is she going to do her daily jaunt to B&M, Primark, Home Bargains etc with Mila in a cast? She can’t and she won‘t be able to leave her at home while she’s being breastfed.

That house is going to be hell on Earth. I predict skating days in the van are going to be frequent, come January, for Creepy Christine
Exactly this! They are bothered they can’t just stick her in a car seat. I wish her little parrot isabelle would pipe down too sometimes. Always in the background. Sarah trying to blame the consultant basically.

• Heart

Sally1993

Chatty Member
5AA9BE76-99BD-419A-88D3-00D6B62CF268.jpeg

I actually cannot believe some people. The lack of privacy these girls have is disgusting.

I would normally blank out the iFam‘s names for their privacy, but honestly, this ‘iFam’ doesn’t deserve it.

• Wow
  • Angry

lollieloo

VIP Member
When you watch a mother of a small baby talk about the sadness on finding out that baby has to have surgery and their regrets include the dresses and tights she won’t be able to wear that she bought her. THIS C*** lives in a different world to me ! I honestly don’t have the vocabulary to express my disgust at her lack of normal maternal instincts or feelings. I actually feel dirty after listening to her, like I want to wash her out of my mind.

😏

• Heart

JaeXYZ

Devastating news but happy enough to use it to get views on YouTube complete with sadface thumbnail. There's something seriously wrong with the pair of them that they think that's ok. And because I can hear them spouting that they share their daily lives with us and that includes the bad as well as the good... How many times have they taken time off when Creepy's been caught texting/mouthing off at a kayak bloke/etc.?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Maisie842

VIP Member
Might need to drink even more water Sarah, all that sodium has gone straight to your hand 😳

B8933841-D913-4423-ACF8-5840BCBA9D36.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Maisie842

VIP Member
Really wound me up when Sarah said that she’s not even going to think about Mila’s surgery until after Christmas, so as not to spoil the Christmas festivities! Is she for real!?!?

Sarah, instead of feeling sorry for yourself and posting on Instagram to garner sympathy from children, I would be spending my time now researching as much as possible on how best to care for my baby after her operation. I’ve no experience with this but after spending only 10 minutes reading up, this is definitely not going to be easy, and is certainly not something you can just go with flow on! Add in the fact that Mila is still so young, she’s not going to be able to effectively communicate with you what’s wrong so she really needs to be clued up about potential problems, what to be on the lookout for and how to effectively deal with it.

The fact that the pair of them lack a very, very basic level of common sense, I’m genuinely concerned for Mila. They’ve given us so many examples of this and how they’re ill equipped to parent children, but one example that’s popped into my head is when Isla warmed up her shoes by running them under hot water and put them back on wet to go play in the snow. Sarah’s response was, well you shouldn’t have done that so you can’t play out too long. What?? The correct answer is you aren’t going out at all with wet feet, take them off, dry your feet, put a new pair of socks and shoes, then you can go out (Footwear/clothes werent even appropriate for those conditions anyway!)You know, basic shit like that.

Sorry, I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but I’m getting so worked up over this I had to get it out.

Sarah, Chris if you are reading here, you really need to get your priorities right. You’ve failed her once, you can’t change that now, but for the love of God, do everything in your power to make sure you don’t fail her again!

On a lighter note, Sarah said she couldn’t buy Esme the top that said “famous” on it as they’d get ripped, because people would assume they think they are famous, which they don’t think they are. Sarah, your husband is literally on camera stating “We’re famous”. Absolute dipshits!

• Heart
  • Haha