The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wound me up when Sarah said that she’s not even going to think about Mila’s surgery until after Christmas, so as not to spoil the Christmas festivities! Is she for real!?!?

Sarah, instead of feeling sorry for yourself and posting on Instagram to garner sympathy from children, I would be spending my time now researching as much as possible on how best to care for my baby after her operation. I’ve no experience with this but after spending only 10 minutes reading up, this is definitely not going to be easy, and is certainly not something you can just go with flow on! Add in the fact that Mila is still so young, she’s not going to be able to effectively communicate with you what’s wrong so she really needs to be clued up about potential problems, what to be on the lookout for and how to effectively deal with it.

The fact that the pair of them lack a very, very basic level of common sense, I’m genuinely concerned for Mila. They’ve given us so many examples of this and how they’re ill equipped to parent children, but one example that’s popped into my head is when Isla warmed up her shoes by running them under hot water and put them back on wet to go play in the snow. Sarah’s response was, well you shouldn’t have done that so you can’t play out too long. What?? The correct answer is you aren’t going out at all with wet feet, take them off, dry your feet, put a new pair of socks and shoes, then you can go out (Footwear/clothes werent even appropriate for those conditions anyway!)You know, basic tit like that.

Sorry, I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but I’m getting so worked up over this I had to get it out.

Sarah, Chris if you are reading here, you really need to get your priorities right. You’ve failed her once, you can’t change that now, but for the love of God, do everything in your power to make sure you don’t fail her again!

On a lighter note, Sarah said she couldn’t buy Esme the top that said “famous” on it as they’d get ripped, because people would assume they think they are famous, which they don’t think they are. Sarah, your husband is literally on camera stating “We’re famous”. Absolute dipshits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Really wound me up when Sarah said that she’s not even going to think about Mila’s surgery until after Christmas, so as not to spoil the Christmas festivities! Is she for real!?!?

Sarah, instead of feeling sorry for yourself and posting on Instagram to garner sympathy from children, I would be spending my time now researching as much as possible on how best to care for my baby after her operation. I’ve no experience with this but after spending only 10 minutes reading up, this is definitely not going to be easy, and is certainly not something you can just go with flow on! Add in the fact that Mila is still so young, she’s not going to be able to effectively communicate with you what’s wrong so she really needs to be clued up about potential problems, what to be on the lookout for and how to effectively deal with it.

The fact that the pair of them lack a very, very basic level of common sense, I’m genuinely concerned for Mila. They’ve given us so many examples of this and how they’re ill equipped to parent children, but one example that’s popped into my head is when Isla warmed up her shoes by running them under hot water and put them back on wet to go play in the snow. Sarah’s response was, well you shouldn’t have done that so you can’t play out too long. What?? The correct answer is you aren’t going out at all with wet feet, take them off, dry your feet, put a new pair of socks and shoes, then you can go out (Footwear/clothes werent even appropriate for those conditions anyway!)You know, basic tit like that.

Sorry, I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but I’m getting so worked up over this I had to get it out.

Sarah, Chris if you are reading here, you really need to get your priorities right. You’ve failed her once, you can’t change that now, but for the love of God, do everything in your power to make sure you don’t fail her again!

On a lighter note, Sarah said she couldn’t buy Esme the top that said “famous” on it as they’d get ripped, because people would assume they think they are famous, which they don’t think they are. Sarah, your husband is literally on camera stating “We’re famous”. Absolute dipshits!
As well as researching how to care for her baby after the surgery, she should be looking at what they can do between now and then, to make sure they're not making the condition any worse, and to plan the practicalities of giving her the extra care she is going to need.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As well as researching how to care for her baby after the surgery, she should be looking at what they can do between now and then, to make sure they're not making the condition any worse, and to plan the practicalities of giving her the extra care she is going to need.
Its absolutely astonishing, isn’t it. Sometimes I can’t believe we’re watching two adults, let alone parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
NHS medical professionals are too professional to go arguing with a stupid, uncaring mother on social media. Also they do not have access to Mila's medical records and unless they are involved in the case, neither should they. We can only speculate what was said in her consultations, personally I think they heard only what they wanted to and never gave the consultant the full picture about their holiday/rattling round a delivery van in Europe for 10 weeks or whatever it was. Lazy39teen and her thick as pigshit husband were always going to do what they wanted anyway. She can sit and spout tit about her suffering as much as she likes, it only confirms it is always about the Bradford beast and her childrens comfort, privacy and safety is way down the list of her priorities.
Anyone can pretend to be a medical professional on the internet (or young hollywood pilot for that matter) it doesn't make them one.
No Of us have access to her medical records either yet we can see what’s happening. I’m pretty sure there are some inconspicuous Drs on here that could shout up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No Of us have access to her medical records either yet we can see what’s happening. I’m pretty sure there are some inconspicuous Drs on here that could shout up.
The thing is, it doesn't matter if we know either way. If they did screw up and not get this sorted, hold her the wrong way, put her in a car seatbfor too long, the right people now know. It's just a shame it feels at Mila's expense.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That baby was always held like a toy, legs dangling and all the weight of her thigh bone pulling on her hip socket.
She was often held in these poses and not properly supported. And I would love to be able to say 'I can't believe' they then went away in the van, had her hanging by her crotch in an incorrectly fitting sling, shoved into a carseat at every opportunity and lying on basic bit of foam which was plonked on an mdf base. But I do believe it, with each new child they've had the neglect has become worse and worse.
I really hope someone is keeping a VERY close eye on them! Oh and Sarah as it's so obvious you read here, if you're set for life and have money invested all over the place, use some of it to get Izzy a brace fitted, plenty of private dental facilities with spaces, invest your money in to your children, not your future, so you can sit on your ass and not work for the rest of your life. Because lets face it, your children have invested their childhoods in to your business and for what? No dental care, slap dash health care and absolutely no personal hygiene care from either of you so called adults!
Screenshot_20211212-151757_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211212-151418_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211212-151432_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211212-151955_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211212-152030_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211212-152140_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211212-152245_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211212-152533_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211212-152736_YouTube.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
All about her yet again 😡
So sad she’s going to miss out on baby snuggles and feeling close to her little baby.
No mention of how Mila will feel. Uncomfortable, restricted, unable to feel the warmth and closeness of her mother (even if that is Sarah) when she’s upset and needs it. She’s been in someone’s arms, albeit being held like a rag doll, for months now and, I assume, will have to be held less now and not in the same way and will have no idea what’s going on or why.

But yeah, Sarah won’t get the same baby snuggles. Boo hoo.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
All about her yet again 😡
So sad she’s going to miss out on baby snuggles and feeling close to her little baby.
No mention of how Mila will feel. Uncomfortable, restricted, unable to feel the warmth and closeness of her mother (even if that is Sarah) when she’s upset and needs it. She’s been in someone’s arms, albeit being held like a rag doll, for months now and, I assume, will have to be held less now and not in the same way and will have no idea what’s going on or why.

But yeah, Sarah won’t get the same baby snuggles. Boo hoo.
She is totally self centered. At least when Mila is an adult, the lack of care is documented for her to look back on 😡

Let's hope for Mila's sake it is an easy straightforward 3 months + 3 months as a little girl I knew has had casts and braces for years, several operations too, to try and fix the issue. She had to start school casted, our local community raised money for her parents as they had to take so much time off work.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As I said before, anyone can say they are anything on the internet. If a medical professional has concerns after seeing their vlogs, I would hope they would flag them up through the correct channels, not shitpost about it on a gossip forum for the likes.

She thinks she’s found 3 different pictures for izzy but these two are the same picture, just one is upside down! Am I right? 🤣🤣🤣 Wonder when she will notice!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if fatty had a brain she would be dangerous :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As I said before, anyone can say they are anything on the internet. If a medical professional has concerns after seeing their vlogs, I would hope they would flag them up through the correct channels, not shitpost about it on a gossip forum for the likes.
As I said I’d hope they’d anonymously call out on the inghams socials not on here.

Also …”We’ve only four children babe!”…..really Sarah?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
When he was talking about Lazy wanting him in a polo shirt, did he mean a polo neck shirt/turtleneck? Because he looks like a badly drawn cartoon bank robber in a polo neck and beanie.

Polo shirt:
download.jpeg

Poloneck:
10-104006_thief-robber-png-thief-clipart-png-transparent-png.jpg
9D0961AF-27DA-43A9-9106-812F5A720620.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
As I said I’d hope they’d anonymously call out on the inghams socials not on here.
Why does it have a be a Dr to do that? Anyone with concerns should be reporting to social services or the NSPCC. Child safeguarding is everyones business. Have you reported them? I know I have, when I have had concerns about them, Plus why go over and rant on the inghams socials? They will just block and delete and that does nobody any good, least of all that baby

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if fatty had a brain she would be dangerous :ROFLMAO:
She's as thick as the mince she allegedly can't cook

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does it have a be a Dr to do that? Anyone with concerns should be reporting to social services or the NSPCC. Child safeguarding is everyones business. Have you reported them? I know I have, when I have had concerns about them
Because a medical professional knows what they’re talking about? People are ok talking about it but unless you are qualified have no right to. That’s why. And yes I have along with several others

• Wow
Congratulations @Fisherwomen and thank you to @PamSlams for suggesting it as the title
View attachment 910594

TLDR
- The Vlogmas intro arrived and Sarah has lost about 10 stone in it.
- Sarah continues to put Christmas trees up in ever available space in Motorway Mansion. It'll be Boxing Day before he's finished at this rate.
- Jace is still a brat who is getting no discipline from his useless parent. Every single vlog is full of him screeching.
- Isabelle had to attend a teepee party in the playroom with her younger siblings.
- Chris has started to walk around the house in his boxers.
- Sarah got her haircut. It still looks awful and she's still ugly though.
- Isla is eating off an identical toddler plate to Jace's.
- Creepy Chris tackled Isabelle to the floor to tickle her.
- Elf on the Shelf seems to centre round food. Yesterday we had coco pops being eaten off the floor and a couple of days ago Jace had to be bribed with chocolate to get him to do his advent calendars.
- Prinny is home for a few months until she's dumped with Granny Jane and Hi Steve again.
- Isabelle answered an Instagram question about Chris being a n0nce. Needless to say it was later deleted.
- The entrance hallway has had garlands added and now looks like a shopping centre at Christmas.
View attachment 910639

Expectation vs Reality
View attachment 910599View attachment 910600

Hi Steve
Hahaha!!! I love how she represented herself 🤣

Reactions: 2
Because a medical professional knows what they’re talking about? People are ok talking about it but unless you are qualified have no right to. That’s why. And yes I have along with several others
Sorry have I read that right, you're saying only professionals should report safeguarding concerns? 😲

Reactions: 11
Sorry have I read that right, you're saying only professionals should report safeguarding concerns? 😲
Eh???? I’ve not mentioned anything about reporting concerns I said I’d wish a DR would comment on their social media platforms!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.